Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married woman or FATTTTTT Hog?

MrCrankyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this married woman a while back. We became friends or so I thought. Well over time be both told each other that we wanted each other. But she never let me make a move on her even though she told me I could. Basicly she did some real heavy flirting. Well she has a fat friend and I mean FAT!!!!!!!! She carries her lunch on a fork lift. Well this fat huge piece of fuxking no good sneaky ass shiat likes about every guy who is breathing and willn't eat tooooo much of her food. This biatch knows about all the new snacks even before they hit the stores all the bootleg snacks. She came up to me the other day talking Hostess coming out with a new cupcake she said when you bite into all this glitter cream comes pouring out.

Anyway I was under the impression that this fattttt hog liked me. So I wonder if it is possible that the married chick flirted with me and kino touched me and told me that she wanted me and other things to get me with that fatttt hog. I think it is tottaly crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I read a similar thread that said this might happen. Can this happen? it just sounds so crazy. But of course we are talking about woman here.

Reaction score
Your delusional or a troll!!! A man dictates the agenda and not the woman!!

MrCrankyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am neither delusional a troll or a post wh0re hint hint!!!!!!!!! I am asking a serious question.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well,not being able to understand wtf youre talking about sucks but

1. picking up a woman you know is married is horsesht
2. i dont think theres any reason you have to make fun of a large woman on the internet

MrCrankyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrsoy
well,not being able to understand wtf youre talking about sucks but

1. picking up a woman you know is married is horsesht
2. i dont think theres any reason you have to make fun of a large woman on the internet
Well usually I would not make fun of fat people but trust me this woman deserves it. She has dones so much to cause people heartache and pain. Plus she recently screwed me out of getting a very very high paying job with the company she works for, and YES I AM SURE that I didn't get the job because of her.

My question is Could it be possible and if so why That the fat chick wanted me and the married woman flirted heavley with me only to get me around the fat chick. Although I use to talk about how gross I thought the fat chick is. Basicly I am sure that the married woman knew that I would never ever ever touch the fat chick with a 2000000000000000000000000000 foot pole !!!!!!! Besides the fat girl would give me a hard time and make fun of me she pissed me off so many time. So whats going on here?

Reaction score
Ok Crankypants, don't get your undies in a bind! You seem to be the humorous type yet are serious in the question you pose.

Married women don't flirt with guys to hook them up with 'fat' chicks...I fail to see the connection.

As I said in the first post...men dictate the agenda, so y r u talking about a girl who u r not interestd in? Does she have foods that you want that you don't have access to? Is she stalking u? Is she trying to sit on your face and u do not have the arm strength to stop her and so u r asking us DJ's to help you?

I personally think they are double teaming you and trying to unravel you - and it seems to be working. If the 'fat' chick cost you from getting a high paying job then why pay mind to her or her married friend? I remember the thread you were referring to..and no, this is not her objective in life. You seem to be easy prey for married women's flirtations! Stop it, and pursue women that did not take the vow of matrimony!!!

MrCrankyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Ok Crankypants, don't get your undies in a bind! You seem to be the humorous type yet are serious in the question you pose.

Married women don't flirt with guys to hook them up with 'fat' chicks...I fail to see the connection.

As I said in the first post...men dictate the agenda, so y r u talking about a girl who u r not interestd in? Does she have foods that you want that you don't have access to? Is she stalking u? Is she trying to sit on your face and u do not have the arm strength to stop her and so u r asking us DJ's to help you?

I personally think they are double teaming you and trying to unravel you - and it seems to be working. If the 'fat' chick cost you from getting a high paying job then why pay mind to her or her married friend? I remember the thread you were referring to..and no, this is not her objective in life. You seem to be easy prey for married women's flirtations! Stop it, and pursue women that did not take the vow of matrimony!!!
Ok first I agree why would a Married woman flirt with you and get you hooked on her to set you up with her fat stank ass friend. I see no reason, but I read a post while I was searching that said exactly that. That a woman will get you hooked on her to set you up with her friend. Sounds real stupid to me. But that seems to be the norm around here to get 2 different theories. As to the fat chick NO she has nothing I want. But the point behind my question is to find out if the married woman digs me or that fat hog. I want to fuxk the married woman!!! I know alot of people disagree with this but I never had so much fun and everything else with another woman before. I never would of thought nor agreed to mess with a married woman before.

What do you mean by they are trying to unravel me?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCrankyPants
I am neither delusional a troll or a post wh0re hint hint!!!!!!!!! I am asking a serious question.
HAHAHA!

I get it!

Reaction score
porky, thanks for pointing that out, I get it! Good one troll! hahahahahaha! I love you too:)

Last edited:

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCrankyPants
I met this married woman a while back. We became friends or so I thought. Well over time be both told each other that we wanted each other. But she never let me make a move on her even though she told me I could. Basicly she did some real heavy flirting. Well she has a fat friend and I mean FAT!!!!!!!! She carries her lunch on a fork lift. Well this fat huge piece of fuxking no good sneaky ass shiat likes about every guy who is breathing and willn't eat tooooo much of her food. This biatch knows about all the new snacks even before they hit the stores all the bootleg snacks. She came up to me the other day talking Hostess coming out with a new cupcake she said when you bite into all this glitter cream comes pouring out.

Anyway I was under the impression that this fattttt hog liked me. So I wonder if it is possible that the married chick flirted with me and kino touched me and told me that she wanted me and other things to get me with that fatttt hog. I think it is tottaly crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I read a similar thread that said this might happen. Can this happen? it just sounds so crazy. But of course we are talking about woman here.
I'd truly like to say more but all I seem to be able to manage is this blank stare.

Here's an option. NEXT!

-Cyrano

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
This biatch knows about all the new snacks even before they hit the stores all the bootleg snacks. She came up to me the other day talking Hostess coming out with a new cupcake she said when you bite into all this glitter cream comes pouring out.
LOL you stole that Line from the movie Next Friday.

Dude I was in a similar situation before. The married woman I was messing around with had a friend who we used as an excuse to be together, I was there at the married womans house for the friend. I think the overweight friend is just a excuse so you and the married babe can be together.