"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Married woman or FATTTTTT Hog?

MrCrankyPants

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
55
I met this married woman a while back. We became friends or so I thought. Well over time be both told each other that we wanted each other. But she never let me make a move on her even though she told me I could. Basicly she did some real heavy flirting. Well she has a fat friend and I mean FAT!!!!!!!! She carries her lunch on a fork lift. Well this fat huge piece of fuxking no good sneaky ass shiat likes about every guy who is breathing and willn't eat tooooo much of her food. This biatch knows about all the new snacks even before they hit the stores all the bootleg snacks. She came up to me the other day talking Hostess coming out with a new cupcake she said when you bite into all this glitter cream comes pouring out.

Anyway I was under the impression that this fattttt hog liked me. So I wonder if it is possible that the married chick flirted with me and kino touched me and told me that she wanted me and other things to get me with that fatttt hog. I think it is tottaly crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I read a similar thread that said this might happen. Can this happen? it just sounds so crazy. But of course we are talking about woman here.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Your delusional or a troll!!! A man dictates the agenda and not the woman!!
 

MrCrankyPants

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
55
I am neither delusional a troll or a post wh0re hint hint!!!!!!!!! I am asking a serious question.
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
well,not being able to understand wtf youre talking about sucks but

1. picking up a woman you know is married is horsesht
2. i dont think theres any reason you have to make fun of a large woman on the internet
 

MrCrankyPants

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Originally posted by mrsoy
well,not being able to understand wtf youre talking about sucks but

1. picking up a woman you know is married is horsesht
2. i dont think theres any reason you have to make fun of a large woman on the internet
Well usually I would not make fun of fat people but trust me this woman deserves it. She has dones so much to cause people heartache and pain. Plus she recently screwed me out of getting a very very high paying job with the company she works for, and YES I AM SURE that I didn't get the job because of her.

My question is Could it be possible and if so why That the fat chick wanted me and the married woman flirted heavley with me only to get me around the fat chick. Although I use to talk about how gross I thought the fat chick is. Basicly I am sure that the married woman knew that I would never ever ever touch the fat chick with a 2000000000000000000000000000 foot pole !!!!!!! Besides the fat girl would give me a hard time and make fun of me she pissed me off so many time. So whats going on here?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Ok Crankypants, don't get your undies in a bind! You seem to be the humorous type yet are serious in the question you pose.

Married women don't flirt with guys to hook them up with 'fat' chicks...I fail to see the connection.

As I said in the first post...men dictate the agenda, so y r u talking about a girl who u r not interestd in? Does she have foods that you want that you don't have access to? Is she stalking u? Is she trying to sit on your face and u do not have the arm strength to stop her and so u r asking us DJ's to help you?

I personally think they are double teaming you and trying to unravel you - and it seems to be working. If the 'fat' chick cost you from getting a high paying job then why pay mind to her or her married friend? I remember the thread you were referring to..and no, this is not her objective in life. You seem to be easy prey for married women's flirtations! Stop it, and pursue women that did not take the vow of matrimony!!!
 

MrCrankyPants

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Ok Crankypants, don't get your undies in a bind! You seem to be the humorous type yet are serious in the question you pose.

Married women don't flirt with guys to hook them up with 'fat' chicks...I fail to see the connection.

As I said in the first post...men dictate the agenda, so y r u talking about a girl who u r not interestd in? Does she have foods that you want that you don't have access to? Is she stalking u? Is she trying to sit on your face and u do not have the arm strength to stop her and so u r asking us DJ's to help you?

I personally think they are double teaming you and trying to unravel you - and it seems to be working. If the 'fat' chick cost you from getting a high paying job then why pay mind to her or her married friend? I remember the thread you were referring to..and no, this is not her objective in life. You seem to be easy prey for married women's flirtations! Stop it, and pursue women that did not take the vow of matrimony!!!
Ok first I agree why would a Married woman flirt with you and get you hooked on her to set you up with her fat stank ass friend. I see no reason, but I read a post while I was searching that said exactly that. That a woman will get you hooked on her to set you up with her friend. Sounds real stupid to me. But that seems to be the norm around here to get 2 different theories. As to the fat chick NO she has nothing I want. But the point behind my question is to find out if the married woman digs me or that fat hog. I want to fuxk the married woman!!! I know alot of people disagree with this but I never had so much fun and everything else with another woman before. I never would of thought nor agreed to mess with a married woman before.

What do you mean by they are trying to unravel me?
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MrCrankyPants
I am neither delusional a troll or a post wh0re hint hint!!!!!!!!! I am asking a serious question.
HAHAHA!

I get it!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
porky, thanks for pointing that out, I get it! Good one troll! hahahahahaha! I love you too:)
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by MrCrankyPants
I met this married woman a while back. We became friends or so I thought. Well over time be both told each other that we wanted each other. But she never let me make a move on her even though she told me I could. Basicly she did some real heavy flirting. Well she has a fat friend and I mean FAT!!!!!!!! She carries her lunch on a fork lift. Well this fat huge piece of fuxking no good sneaky ass shiat likes about every guy who is breathing and willn't eat tooooo much of her food. This biatch knows about all the new snacks even before they hit the stores all the bootleg snacks. She came up to me the other day talking Hostess coming out with a new cupcake she said when you bite into all this glitter cream comes pouring out.

Anyway I was under the impression that this fattttt hog liked me. So I wonder if it is possible that the married chick flirted with me and kino touched me and told me that she wanted me and other things to get me with that fatttt hog. I think it is tottaly crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I read a similar thread that said this might happen. Can this happen? it just sounds so crazy. But of course we are talking about woman here.
I'd truly like to say more but all I seem to be able to manage is this blank stare.

Here's an option. NEXT!

-Cyrano
 

usdaprime

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
THE COLONY TEXAS
This biatch knows about all the new snacks even before they hit the stores all the bootleg snacks. She came up to me the other day talking Hostess coming out with a new cupcake she said when you bite into all this glitter cream comes pouring out.
LOL you stole that Line from the movie Next Friday.

Dude I was in a similar situation before. The married woman I was messing around with had a friend who we used as an excuse to be together, I was there at the married womans house for the friend. I think the overweight friend is just a excuse so you and the married babe can be together.
 
Top