"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Married woman interested in me......*slightly* interested but also horny due to inaction lately

Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
have one plate that's in the bag for sure, but she's married. seems like shes ready for NSA, but idk, I only have one solid fwb at the moment with several prospects but idk...do you guys think this is likely to trigger a **** storm and is something I should avoid altogether or? again I'm only mildly finding her interesting, but she went out of her way to text me by acquiring my number from a group chat (lol....GG) but idk skept..
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Don't be involved with married women, taken women as in fiance or even with women that's in an LTR.

Too much hassle.

If you develop feelings, which is more then likely and if she could cheat on the previous man, she's likely to be doing the same to you. It's a lose - lose either way.

But if you don't catch feelings easily, if she got caught, you get blamed. Of course you'll be accused as the seducer. The breaker of family. Your friends won't trust you with their wife's and even your own family will look down on your poor judgement. And if her husband is the emotional type, just imagine him begging you to leave her alone. And then imagine if he's the dominant type, you'd get whacked in some dark alley...

Choose wisely.
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
Great advice. yeah you're right. the temptation was probably why the situation was born in the first place. I didn't actually want her. we go to the same school, and have mutual friends. (one of them is a vet that has a *****-crush on another vet in the circle...that's another story though...ugh). these are otherwise good people, but I'm starting to see patterns of infidelity...you are one hundred percent right in that last paragraph. I will be seen in a bad light. its true that you never want to be seen as a seducer. its okay if people know you like a girl, but "seducing" is not a good thing imo. theres a total difference between improving oneself and playing these scheming game of picking up women. one should pursue an authentic goal/project, never women.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Don't be an adulter. One, would you like that to happen to you if you were in the husbands shoes? Two, if you are a religious person, it's against the G-d. Three, the guy, after he finds out, might shoot you. I know I would.. Right in the balls.
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
You're both a hundred percent right. I got the vibe that she was trying to exit, also. But, as obviously it wouldn't be a good idea, i'm not going to be the guy who does this for her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I recently told my friend that married women are easier to **** than single women these days. Bash me if you want but I've been with 3 married women. All three chased me like there was no tomorrow. It is what it is these days. Which is why I'm 31 and not married.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Its true that married women normally chases men, and it's also true that as a man we have a choice to say no.

It's not a question of morality 4 me. It's just not wanting unnecessary drama in my life, married women always causes drama, sooner or later it always does and it gets worse, they end up blaming you with people believing them. I've gone through it and it's just not worth it.
 
Last edited:
Top