"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Married With Question

DaedalusXXX

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Moralist need not answer. I seek solutions, not criticisms.

I am married, have been for a while, and I value the relationship and the stability that it brings on one level, and on another level I have a desire like any man to express himself sexually with other attractive women.

Now, I have noticed that as I get out into the "dating" well, sneaky dating scene, that I have become hesistant in my game. For example, I have two hot girls now that I met, they became interested, they called, we went out, then I stalled. One of them lost interest, the other is still hanging on while I am still stalling. There are two others who dig me, but I haven't really laid the true ground work "express myself sexually".

The thing is, I KNOW, that all three of these women I could have sex with, but I am have been really hesistant to push those buttons and assert myself that way.

Here are my questions:

1. Now that I have stalled so long that some have backed off, (probably because they thought it was a lack of interest) should I just cut them off completely, or should I see if I can restroke the fire.

2. If you think I should restroke the fire, how do I do that.

3. Do you think I am just in a slump, because this has never happened to me before.

Before you answer, to provide you with a little more background, I have recently taken over a company and have a relatively high profile job. I also am going to start a weekly television show soon based upon my job. Do you think I am simply fearful of exposure?


Thanks for the response.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
Without getting too deep into morals, you may be relcutant to deal with the consequences an affair would entail. I'm not condemning you, just saying that we tend to have natural inhibitions regarding things that could cause us trouble.
 

Reflex

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DaedalusXXX

Here are my questions:

1. Now that I have stalled so long that some have backed off, (probably because they thought it was a lack of interest) should I just cut them off completely, or should I see if I can restroke the fire.

2. If you think I should restroke the fire, how do I do that.

3. Do you think I am just in a slump, because this has never happened to me before.

Before you answer, to provide you with a little more background, I have recently taken over a company and have a relatively high profile job. I also am going to start a weekly television show soon based upon my job. Do you think I am simply fearful of exposure?


Thanks for the response.

Awesome news about the TV show. Wonder what it'll be. Anyway, there is a good quote that you should abide by. "Strike while the iron is hot." Is this a matter of you afraid to escalate to the next level or are you just afraid for the fear of rejection. A good way to "rekindle" the fire is to set up a meet with the girls one by one and just hang out with them for couple hours. Get them comfortable with you, just talking, and escalate so you're both comfortable touching each other. Then you can go from there.
 

DaedalusXXX

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
---

I don't know man-

What I do know is I AM NOT AFRAID OF REJECTION

Maybe it is a fear of being caught and the potential repercussions of that.

Iono, it is kind of odd because I set up all the circumstances for steamy hot sex with sexy women, and then I let it hang there.



Kind like a premature ejaculation.

:(

I really want to bring these fires back up, but my time is limited, Any suggestions on doing it quickly?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
So we won't look at it as a moral thing. We'll look at it strictly business.

You entered a contract with all your family & friends as witnesses, that you would only "do business' with one company. Now you feel that you are not getting the service you deserve and want to "do business" with other companies. If you're caught "doing business" with other companies, the original company will sue you. You should get a lawyer and negotiate OUT of the priginal contract.

Then you will be free to "do business" with other companies as you feel the need. This also frees your original company to go find a new supplier that can better meet her needs.

On the bright side....if they are making a TV show about your job, then a messy divorce will really drive up the ratings!
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hehe, nicely put WaterTiger.

It's like a contract. Although, usually contracts have to run out and then you don't have to renew it. So actually, I guess it's not really like a contract. Umm, wait, never mind. I've got myself confused now!
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
I'll say one more thing. Your judgment is what has allowed you to get the fancy career, tv show, and even made you attractive to hot babes. If it's telling you to hold back, I'd listen to it and find another outlet for your desires so that you can keep the other things you earned. You'll still be a whole man even if you don't have Ivana Trump hanging off your arm.
 

DaedalusXXX

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Thank You Mack Jr.

You have a relevent answer...

The moral platitudes of some individuals always amuse me...

Potential it becomes a matter of perspective...

Hell I will write a post on it...
 
Top