Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married. How many guys have a side dish ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confrontational stances doesn't work in the long run.

Which is why discussion pertaining to masculine needs is a waste of time as it always ends up with a fight and the man losing.

This creates bitterness.

Just make a statement and stick to it.

Do not negotiate the rights of manhood.

No discussion is required once you've steadfast in your stances.

The moment you discuss it is the moment you entered into a negotiation stage and that is the moment you as a man loses power.
my position was NOT confrontational. While shes not doing her part he should stop supporting her. I mean we cant force her to fvck daily. But once a week for 15 minutes as a minimum and to get some support and kindness out of them.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
my position waant confrontational. While shes not doing her part he should stop supporting her. I mean we cant force her to fvck daily. But once a week for 15 minutes as a minimum and to get some support and kindness out of them.
And how did being confrontational work out for you in your past ?

Don't take this as me dissing you but take it as me asking the hard questions that no one seems to want to ask themselves.

If the result is failure then it's a waste of time.

A man must always think of ways in any situation to come out of it profitable.

When you do something there's always an equal and opposite reaction.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how did being confrontational work out for you in your past ?

Don't take this as me dissing you but take it as me asking the hard questions that no one seems to want to ask themselves.

If the result is failure then it's a waste of time.

A man must always think of ways in any situation to come out of it profitable.

When you do something there's always an equal and opposite reaction.
What has not worked for me was trying harder and being more reliable if they arent doing their part. Many men fell the same fate. We cant force someone to work with us. There will be up and downs. But if your wives or gfs are only concerned about their need with zero concern for yours you have to move on.

The thought i discussed is the interim before leaving you can stop supporting someo e whose not suppirting you. You can also try the "black magic" of cheating if you decide to.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What has not worked for me was trying harder and being more reliable if they arent doing their part. Many men fell the same fate. We cant force someone to work with us. There will be up and downs. But if your wives or gfs are only concerned about their need with zero concern for yours you have to move on.

The thought i discussed is the interim before leaving you can stop supporting someo e whose not suppirting you. You can also try the "black magic" of cheating if you decide to.
You mean trying harder to please them ?

That never works out. It never has.

It means that strategem is not profitable to you and a waste of ur precious time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It means that strategem is not profitable to you and a waste of ur precious time.
Oh yea. I know trying harder doesnt work. It enables bad behavior. Like giving the dog a treat for ****ting the rug. I tried that from 2008-2011 like many mens. I learned its better to be alone than with an ungrateful woman. This is why i tell men to stop helping an ungrateful wife, gf even a date. Then 2012-2018 i was too committed and loving to a gf who was halfway in halfway out the whole time. So i definately know not to work hard for someone whose not working for you. The 2012-2018 gf did respond to being ignored and to me adding one other female. My single game still isnt kicked into high gear. When things worked well for me i had "pull" in most places 10-20% of women would respind favorably. I could fvck some of those too. I was happy in my life at the time and my sex life was rolling strong and it attracted others into it.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea. I know trying harder doesnt work. It enables bad behavior. Like giving the dog a treat for ****ting the rug. I tried that from 2008-2011 like many mens. I learned its better to be alone than with an ungrateful woman. This is why i tell men to stop helping an ungrateful wife, gf even a date. Then 2012-2018 i was too committed and loving to a gf who was halfway in halfway out the whole time. So i definately know not to work hard for someone whose not working for you. The 2012-2018 gf did respond to being ignored and to me adding one other female. My single game still isnt kicked into high gear. When things worked well for me i had "pull" in most places 10-20% of women would respind favorably. I could fvck some of those too. I was happy in my life at the time and my sex life was rolling strong and it attracted others into it.
This is the catch. Women can always get what they want somewhere and they know it. So, when you kick them out, be a gentleman and hold the door for them while they carry things out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the catch. Women can always get what they want somewhere and they know it. So, when you kick them out, be a gentleman and hold the door for them while they carry things out.
So the half in half out and not doing their part is because they are not fully vested because they truly prefer to do their own thing or add to someone elses cause?

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically still married, fvcked 2 hookers since August. It is either that or ZERO sex.

Why am I supposed to be monogamous in a sexless marriage?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically still married, fvcked 2 hookers since August. It is either that or ZERO sex.

You shouldn't. Escalate your sex to a female who desires you. Itll be better for your manhood. You need a woman who finds you sexually arousing who wants to give herself to you. Hookers is better than jagging off and better than just looking in the strip club. But you gotta help yourself a little more.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married for 7 years when in my 20s, and I never even really thought about cheating. I know I turned down at least two girls who would have been easy to get away with - they were delivery orders when I was a Dominos pizza driver. Happy people don't cheat, at least as a general rule. Cheating is justified in one's mind by resentment for the other person.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married for 7 years when in my 20s, and I never even really thought about cheating. I know I turned down at least two girls who would have been easy to get away with - they were delivery orders when I was a Dominos pizza driver. Happy people don't cheat, at least as a general rule. Cheating is justified in one's mind by resentment for the other person.
Cheating is not good. Neither is forcing the other to go thru a lack of affection. After some period of time im cool with a man or woman temporarily getting that need met externally. It is best to leave but the neglect is an equal offense to the cheating. If your need always has to be met externally i think its best to leave. Its not a good example for children. Tolerating abuse neglect and disrespect hurts the rest of your life. Some personality types (azzhole) literally need the threat of cheating or to be cheated to have desire.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

That's completely irresponsible dude. You're going to bring some nasty ****e home to your wife.
Why is it a Dead Bedroom? There is always a reason why your wife won't have sex with you.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true as well. A good looking woman / milf 30-50 dressed up in heels and sexy clothing are going to score at the bar every night. The ratio where women can score vs. a man is easily 5-1. They know it too.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This is also very true. It shows weak Beta traits which is unattractive to %90 of all women. Begging for sex, pleading, asking what's wrong, why are you mad?? etc............... weak beta and it never works-Ever. Her happisness is her responsibility as is a male's too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You'll get better as time goes.

Just be open to changes.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is lame. seriously leave if u don't satisfied with your life no matter what it cost you, its just not worth it to be in relationship if you're not into it.