Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

married girl

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl who's 28 and is married to a beta guy who is the majority of the time travelling around the country because of work.
I met her like 1 year ago in a salsa club. I got her number and a few days later she added me on facebook and this is when I saw she was married.

Anyway, I asked her out and she declined saying she's married, BUT we've always had chemistry, we have a lot of fun together and everytime we see each other (usually by chance), I always flirt with her and she reciprocates a bit.
We mainly talk either via whatsapp or via facebook, and in this year we've actually met three or four times because we go to the same latin clubs.
We're playing the role that we're salsa "friends", but it is clear that we like each other.
We text or chat maybe once or twice a month, just from time to time. However this frequency has increased in the last couple of months because of her.

She's told me that she doesnt really have sex with her husband and that this is why she goes out to dance salsa so much lol.

I play hot and cold or direct/indirect game on her. Sometimes I am very direct and when she tells me her husband is not at home I tell her to watch a movie at her place first and have wild sex second, or in the order she prefers lol. She always laughs and tells me she cant because she's married.
Other times we talk about our lives, a funy video, a song...whatever and I do not show any sign of sexual interest in her. Just to keep her ego under control.

Last night we agreed to go to dance to the same club and she arrived with a female friend of hers. We grinded a bit, I spanked her in the ass and at some point we were talking very very close to each other, so I kissed her on the shoulder/neck, she got nervous in a positive way, and lost track of what she was talking about lol.
I said to her that she seemed nervous, that I know she finds me very attractive but to take it easy; she laughed, and sighed.

We kelpt talking for 10 or 15 more minutes while her female friend was standing there in front of us, you know, she felt like a third wheel there...

I would have gone for a kiss but I didn't. I thought about it, I almost did but because of some interruptions and the fact that she's married, in the end I did not kiss her, but it was obvious and now I have the confirmation that she likes me because she grinded with me, she let me spank her in the ass, and she let me kiss her shoulder and she liked everything.

After a while we left the club, said bye bye, and that was it.

P.S.

I'd like to bang her but she's not definetely not a priority. She's actually pretty low in my wish list because of the fact that she's married. And eventhough we flirt etc I've told her a few times to go to get a drink, or to go watch a movie at her place and she's declined the idea, BUT, she's pretty hot and I think she may eventually be unable to resist the temptation.
But I am not actively working to get her, you know? I do minimal effort.

Suggestions? Ideas to speed up the process?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a fan of ''going for the taken woman'' but she seems to be sad in her relationship and might eventually cross the floor... with your or another

Escalating is the only way, you'll know if she's looking for validation or a hookup

PS: What is Cap B

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting married women that are unhappy is like shooting ducks in a barrel. It's easy and you DEFINITELY should not be doing this. It's fine to have married women as friends, and a little harmless flirting doesn't hurt, but do not cross that line. You get mixed up in something like a marriage falling apart and your life will be miserable for months. She is looking to monkey branch.... don't be that branch. There are too many single unattached women to get yourself mixed up with married chicks.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women who are good platonic friends can be EXCELLENT wingmen, at least in my experience. Especially if she's as attractive as you say she is.

Keep that in mind. You could either ruin her life and her husband's, make you feel guilty, and create unnecessary drama in your life, OR you could use her to help you get women that are actually available.

It's worth exploring.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
tl:dr but I have done some things with a few married women. It is great if all you want is some dirty hot sex.. They can't be clingy bc they are married and it works out for you if that is all you want. Definitely do not pursue romantically because you will definitely get burned if that is the case. Tread carefully as some husbands will probably kill you...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh, again you guys are taking with what she says as truth.

first she is married, youa re so lacking of options you need to waste time on this? also what make you think the hubby is beta? because he is travel to work and that means he will not get sex during it? youa re thinking on a situation so you can be the white knight to save the pretty damsel from her sad life. 2 reds flags here alone she will entretain males when married or someone else (not LTR material, and bad character) and she is playing the victim card, if she was so damn sad the hubby is not around she would already have divorced him, or is window shoping for a replacement.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're putting in an awful lot of effort for something that doesn't look promising and could ruin someone's life. Why aren't you pursing other girls?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to leave out the fact it's completely f*cked up to smash somebody else's wife.

I'm going to leave out the fact that it's morally rupugnate to f*ck somebody else's wife.

I'm going to leave out the fact that f*cling violates a major tenet of damn near every religion known to man.

I'm going leave out the fact that for you to f*ck somebody's wife shows a complete and total lack integrity, values, and loyalty to your God.

What I'm going to ask you is this, should the beta male husband find out that you f*cked his wife, are you completely and totally prepared to deal with the consequences and repercussions of an irrate husband for needlessly entering into his life and disrupting his household?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems I did not explain myselft very clearly.

1 I am not actively pursuing her. I just flirt with her from time to time.
2 Her husband looks like the typical super nice guy.
3 She says they barely have sex.
4 He's wealthy. She's not.
5 She likes me.
6 If it happens, it happens. I dont think it is my responsability whether she cheats on him or not.
If she does, so be it. I am not forcing her you know?
7 Last night I got the feeling that she may end up having something with me, cause hey, what married woman lets you spank her in the ass and kiss her on the shoulder right?
8 If nothing happens, its ok. I'll keep her as a friend cause she's fun.
9 I dont have other options at the moment cause I am pretty focused on my job, so little free time.

I was hoping for more advice on how to fvck a married woman but ok...
You know, infidelity happens everyday, and if she's willing to cheat, and she finally does, and her marriage ends, hey, it is better for everybody this way, because I wouldn't like to have a wife who cheats on me, so I'd be better off without her. So I am actually making this guy a favour lol.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score

5 She likes me.
6 If it happens, it happens. I dont think it is my responsability whether she cheats on him or not.
If she does, so be it. I am not forcing her you know?
7 Last night I got the feeling that she may end up having something with me, cause hey, what married woman lets you spank her in the ass and kiss her on the shoulder right?
8 If nothing happens, its ok. I'll keep her as a friend cause she's fun.
9 I dont have other options at the moment cause I am pretty focused on my job, so little free time.

You know, infidelity happens everyday, and if she's willing to cheat, and she finally does, and her marriage ends, hey, it is better for everybody this way, because I wouldn't like to have a wife who cheats on me, so I'd be better off without her.
You said all that without numbers.

What is it about not chasing married women because it shows desperation don't you get?

It's not about her, it's about YOU being a chump and acting like there are not alternatives. It's low value, she knows it and anyone that sees you doing this does too.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a chic told me she was separated I had to cut ties because I couldn't shake the thought of "I'm kissing someone else's wife" after finding out.

If you can have thoughts like that and still have a boner, there's something wrong with you.

Fcuk this lady and write it down so when someone else fcuks your wife, you can check it off as Karma.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are putting hooking up well above your dignity and respect. No one here is going give you the green light to philander.

The better question is why do you not care that she taken.

We all get the temptation of forbidden fruit, but it comes with a severe price.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
You said all that without numbers.

What is it about not chasing married women because it shows desperation don't you get?

It's not about her, it's about YOU being a chump and acting like there are not alternatives. It's low value, she knows it and anyone that sees you doing this does too.
How is it desperate if she is the one throwing herself at him? He isn't actively pursuing her and I am assuming chasing other tail as well. It could just be another notch for him and he doesn't care, although starting a thread about it on the forum makes it seems like he cares so you are probably correct.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I care very little. You know, I've known her for around 8 months now and as someone above said I am chasing other puss-y whenever I can.

I dont see why it is 'beta' to want to have sex with a woman that is , in this case, maried. So what? it's her choice.

So yes, if she wants to have sex with me at some point she's welcomed.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Again, I care very little. You know, I've known her for around 8 months now and as someone above said I am chasing other puss-y whenever I can.

I dont see why it is 'beta' to want to have sex with a woman that is , in this case, maried. So what? it's her choice.

You cared enough to post here.

You keep making it about her. Keep her, in this case, on that pedestal!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You want advice on how to bang said married woman.

At the same time you claim it's totally cool because it's not like you're actively pursuing her.

Pick one or the other. You're either a sleazebag who is actively trying to bang her and failing, or your post doesn't make sense you're not pursuing her so who cares?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Not for nothing dude, considering your posting history, it's best you stay clear of this broad, because if you hit, you're going to catch feelings, then start making threads about why a married woman you had adulterous affair with isn't returning your texts promptly, (or at all,) and why she's flaking on the date that you scheduled two and half weeks in advance.

Also, as I asked before, are you fully prepared and willing to deal consequences and repercussions of f*ckin' with another man's wife?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Seemed pretty clear to me.....

You want to sleep with another man's wife...correct? And (according to the last sentence in your original post) you want suggestions from the forum on how to "speed up" the process of making sex between you two happen.

Right? Or did we misunderstand?

You're not "actively" pursing her....yet,you want to "speed up" the process. The process.

Huh...

Umm...so. Don't see what his appearance has to do with anything. I mean if his looks didn't stop her from walking down the aisle with him,don't see what relevance it has in you bringing it up.

Yeah,umm...so what's it to you? Why are you talking to some chick about her sex life with her husband anyway?

Then SHE'S the dummy. If he's wealthy,then really..she is too.....you can't marry someone well-off then have their riches not enhance your life. And she stupid for putting her RICH lifestyle in jeopardy for flirting around with someone else. Her hubby might kick her to the curb if you two fool around and he finds out.

You're correct....it's not your responsibility whether she cheats on him or not.

I don't know how reasonable or understanding her husband might be if you cheat with his wife......I mean if he walks in on you banging her,or sees her on her knees with your c0ck in her mouth,then charges at you with his fists,or go grabs a bat or a gun,you going,"Wait...Wait...wait a sec....it's not my fault she cheated on you...it's not my responsibility"...........that MIGHT calm him down...he MIGHT listen to reason,cause technically you are right......BUUUUT I wouldn't count on it.

Yeah....but you said when you asked her out,she declined cause she's married. You might be right.
By telling you she's married,she (in her mind) has shifted the responsibility of anything happened over to you.

Heh......this should be interesting. If you do cheat with her and hubby finds out,she's gonna say she told you she was married so the blame will be on you.........but earlier YOU SAID "I'm not responsible whether she cheats or not".....which shifts it back to her.

Huh... Assuming hubby did find out,I wonder which of you two he'd listen to.....his wife...or you?

I see. Well....I'm sure hubby would understand. (wtf?)

Ok,uhh......I thought you said you weren't "actively pursuing" her?

So what would you need this type of advice for?

You know, infidelity happens everyday,
True. So does people getting shot or killed over infidelity.

and if she's willing to cheat, and she finally does, and her marriage ends, hey, it is better for everybody this way, because I wouldn't like to have a wife who cheats on me, so I'd be better off without her. So I am actually making this guy a favour lol.
Huh. So if she cheats with you and their marriage is wrecked,you think you'd be doing this guy a favor.

Emotional distress,potential health risk,a divided home,destroyed marriage,humiliation and embarrassment before family and friends...........that's your favor to him,huh?

Gee...........what a guy. :rolleyes: