Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married Coworker

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been her coworker for the past 5 years. Tell me why she likes hearing about my sexual adventures and gives me subtle sexual messages?.. this lady is married, but she would be my type to Fucx around with.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Who knows what you or she’s fantasizing about, but married and a coworker added together are a huge red flag. Name one positive that could come of making a move on her other than your own fantasy imagined sexual gratification …

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows what you or she’s fantasizing about, but married and a coworker added together are a huge red flag. Name one positive that could come of making a move on her other than your own fantasy imagined sexual gratification …
Yeah man, I’ve thought about it! Sucks big time!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yeah man, I’ve thought about it! Sucks big time!
Yep, but if she’s running her own fantasy on you via the subtle messages and continuing to do so, she’s obviously enjoying the fantasy…

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"she likes hearing about my sexual adventures"

Just fyi, when things turn sour between you two, these little chats constitute sexual harassment. You will say she likes it, but good luck proving that if you had to.