Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

married and macking?

Are you?

• married and macking

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • married and happy

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by saki
ayight i go over there den. Am i the only one that has a damn ball n chain? shiitt and im young too:(
I'll help by tossing this over there.

Moved to Mature Man forum.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i the only one that has a damn ball n chain?
If you're referring to her as a ball and chain, why the fvck are you married to her? A woman should add happiness to a man's life, not take it away.

I'm married, and I don't consider her a ball and chain. She has decided to join me on the path of life and adventure.

Also, I don't go out and "mack". I go out and I'll initiate conversation with strangers; male, female, old, young. I don't need to go out and keep my game up because at this time I don't need my game. When you're married, you should be married for life. You should be with someone who will enhance your life. If she doesn't enhance your life, then you shouldn't be married to her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man pleaz, you act like your life is some fvcking fairy tale with a happy ending, this is real life.
Just because your life is 5hit, it doesn't mean everyone elses is.

and whats up with you, u aint got no sense of humor or what?
Show me what's funny about your post and I'll try to laugh.

you must be one whipped mofo if you cant even refer to marriage as a ball n chain,
If you have a ball and chain on your leg, you're not going anywhere. Who's the whipped one? You obviously don't have any respect for your wife if you're referring to her as a burden.

Why you even visit this site then?
I'm here to help others get their life and attitude together like I have.

macking=initiated convo with women laddie,
So if I'm initiating convo with some guy, I'm macking him?

Oh and if you so happy why do you initiate convo with strangers,
Because I have good social skills. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
If you're referring to her as a ball and chain, why the fvck are you married to her? A woman should add happiness to a man's life, not take it away.

I'm married, and I don't consider her a ball and chain. She has decided to join me on the path of life and adventure.

Also, I don't go out and "mack". I go out and I'll initiate conversation with strangers; male, female, old, young. I don't need to go out and keep my game up because at this time I don't need my game. When you're married, you should be married for life. You should be with someone who will enhance your life. If she doesn't enhance your life, then you shouldn't be married to her.
Amen brutha!!!!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happily married 8.5 years now. In that time I've had 2 opportunities to cheat in complete confidence and I turned both down. It's more than just 'being gentelmanly' or being whipped. It's about cosidering what you stand to lose in the action. I have a 6 year old daughter, if I cheat on my wife I cheat on her too. I have a BFA and a BS in Psychology because my wife was understanding. If I cheat on her I cheat on that too. My wife is 40 and looks better than 98% of the girls I see on campus (no lie) because she wants to stay in shape for me. If I cheat on her I cheat on that perseverance. It's more than just losing half of what you own and this shouldn't be the deterent from cheating anyway.

At 36 I'm a good looking guy, I've had chicks in their 20's come on to me. I don't cheat because not only do I love my wife, but I love what we have together. Is it tough, oh yeah,..is it worth it? Definitely.

What does all of that mean? As a guy, be selective in who you would be willing to spend your life with. I knew (and know) myself well enough to understand that I could never be faithful to a woman who wasn't able to contstantly satisfy my needs sexually and maintain her figure into her 40's and 50's. I know too many guys who think that the most 'shallow' thing that could come out of a guy's mouth, but it's true. I also know the same guys who'd criticize me for saying it (let alone acting on it) are the same ones cheating on their wives now or are trapped in a marriage by their own mental illusions of 'settling' down.

Don't settle. Get what you want or don't commit to anything. Really why would you want to? Too many guys are too willing to put up with a woman for the sake of doing what they think is expected of them. Fvck that, it will only lead to you devastating your own life and the lives of your future children and families and friends in having to deal with a bad decision you made because you didn't want to seem 'shallow'.