"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Marriage vs sex

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
@BeExcellent would love your input on this.
We know women marry across or up in terms of money. This is how the hottie marries the ch0de who has a good paying job. But in terms of sexuality does money matter for a 20 something year old stud? Im good looking and very in shape but broke as a joke. (im fixing it I was just in a bad position i am not whining). I am ****ing a 19 year old and an 18 year old however i have grown a milf fetish. Do milfs go for 20 year old something studs even if hes a loser in the finance department?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Do milfs go for 20 year old something studs even if hes a loser in the finance department?
YES.

I know @BeExcellent will chime in but here's my take.

MILF's date younger guys for a whole host of other reasons and seeking a provider isn't one of them. I've spoken candidly to some of my older plates I've had over time about this. If you play your cards right, they will buy YOU gifts and take YOU out. LOL
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
There are many many examples of this. Widowed milfs that will date and marry young guys, but they are usually male model levels of good looking
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
YES.

I know @BeExcellent will chime in but here's my take.

MILF's date younger guys for a whole host of other reasons and seeking a provider isn't one of them. I've spoken candidly to some of my older plates I've had over time about this. If you play your cards right, they will buy YOU gifts and take YOU out. LOL
**** yes. This makes me so happy. I love life.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
YES.

I know @BeExcellent will chime in but here's my take.

MILF's date younger guys for a whole host of other reasons and seeking a provider isn't one of them. I've spoken candidly to some of my older plates I've had over time about this. If you play your cards right, they will buy YOU gifts and take YOU out. LOL
Younger girls do that too. I've had an ex gf who was basically buying my love towards her. Funny sh1t.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
@BeExcellent would love your input on this.
Do milfs go for 20 year old something studs even if hes a loser in the finance department?
Yes, if he's got a great body and she's financially set. She is often financially set from the terms of her divorce.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

Speaking about myself personally? No. Men young enough to be my offspring hold no allure for me, irrespective of looks or body or anything else...

But there are women who love a young hot stud just as the whole Mrs. Robinson older experienced woman appeals to young men & has for years.

I’ll take a handsome man with some life experience close to my own age any day ;)
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,090
@BeExcellent would love your input on this.
We know women marry across or up in terms of money. This is how the hottie marries the ch0de who has a good paying job. But in terms of sexuality does money matter for a 20 something year old stud? Im good looking and very in shape but broke as a joke. (im fixing it I was just in a bad position i am not whining). I am ****ing a 19 year old and an 18 year old however i have grown a milf fetish. Do milfs go for 20 year old something studs even if hes a loser in the finance department?
Depends. Some are into it and others are repulsed by it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Advice from the old lady:

Speaking about myself personally? No. Men young enough to be my offspring hold no allure for me, irrespective of looks or body or anything else...

But there are women who love a young hot stud just as the whole Mrs. Robinson older experienced woman appeals to young men & has for years.

I’ll take a handsome man with some life experience close to my own age any day ;)
Damn it! Guess I have to settle for 18-24 year olds been having a massive turn on for milfs though lately idk. I think it’s the fact that they are getting older and still want to feel beautiful and I want to be the stud to make them feel that way
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
Damn it! Guess I have to settle for 18-24 year olds been having a massive turn on for milfs though lately idk. I think it’s the fact that they are getting older and still want to feel beautiful and I want to be the stud to make them feel that way
Well it is what it is. I’d run interference for you at the nightclub, lol. That would be fun.

Cheers tiger
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
In all seriousness though just get out there and accomplish something. I know a man who coaches football (and life skills) in the HOOD in East Dallas...his career is a calling really as he doesn’t make money but he changes lives...his life is making a difference to others...

I know other men who are financially successful and very happy...and men who have fvck you money and are miserable. I know players and playboys and loyal husbands in great marriages...

Figure out your jam and find some passions and you’ll find the right people you are meant to jive with...
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
@Lordeterra

I think being broke and not having any ambitions doesn't really become an issue until you start getting past 25 and approaching 30. Most women that are your age or in your dating age range (18-25ish) are mostly going to go for a man that they are attracted to and one that they find is "fun", whether that be clubbing all the time, smoking, etc.

I feel that this changes once you start getting towards 30, because the women looking for men in this age range are going to go for a man that they are attracted to but also one that seems to have goals, ambitions, can provide security, etc. The reason for this is that many women approaching 30 start feeling pressure to lock down a man to whom she can have babies with.

As for milfs going for very young men, I think this happens but I also feel you have been watching too much porn. I feel many women don't go for much younger men not because they aren't attracted to them but more so to do with some sort of internal struggle they have going on. Something like "he's young enough to be my son" and then they start rationalizing why they shouldn't follow through with it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
@BeExcellent would love your input on this.
We know women marry across or up in terms of money. This is how the hottie marries the ch0de who has a good paying job. But in terms of sexuality does money matter for a 20 something year old stud? Im good looking and very in shape but broke as a joke. (im fixing it I was just in a bad position i am not whining). I am ****ing a 19 year old and an 18 year old however i have grown a milf fetish. Do milfs go for 20 year old something studs even if hes a loser in the finance department?
There is always young blood. Today's stunner is a donut and or broken condom away from expired. Similar to the wall, men can hit theirs by becoming a slob and remaining broke.

Slay away but handle your money. Get the bag ASAP.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
It’s an incompatibility thing. I mean sex might be great and all but then what are you going to talk about? I mean seriously....
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Do milfs go for 20 year old something studs even if hes a loser in the finance department?
They dont care as long as you take care of your looks. Had a few 15-20 years older myself back in the day and they allways were fun as plates.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Can confirm, yes. My mom was even telling me how her coworker has fantasies about younger guys, and that was after she met me. Oh ****.....
I want to be the stud to make them feel that way
Feel free to knock the dust off that puss lmao it’s all yours homeboy
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top