Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Market Trend Analysis - GOOD MEN! Where are they??

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I sure did and what makes it even more sad......I was banned off a male forum that routinely discusses this hypocrisy of how women can get away with doing something that a man can't, along with how society CATERS to women at the downfall of men.

Sosuave really isn't that far from the mainstream. For example, you have chicks on here like @sazc who does a lot of secret lobbying in the background to get certain members banned. And of course, the all MALE Moderator Team of Sosuave listens to her and caters to her.....why? Because she's a woman.

I know for a fact that she lobbied to get @Poon King, @da dynamically, @deesade, @bigneil, and myself banned and guess what happened? All 5 of us were banned. That's no coincidence.

She even started out "befriending me" on here by randomly PMing me talking about how Poon King was the worse thing since slice bread and how she doesn't understand why he wasn't banned yet (he wasn't banned at the time). But when I started to disagree with her on various topics, all of a sudden she turned her attention to getting my a.ss banned and we all know the story....

Plus go on @sazc page and notice that she is "following" all of the Moderators who post the most on the forums. Why do you think that is? It's because she communicates with them often and wants to remain on their good side when she is lobbying to get someone banned.
Hmm.. seems like some of the ladies here are trying to feminize the forum. Guys can never have a place just for ourselves can we?

I'm probably on @sazc sh*t list too because she always humiliates and embarrasses herself when she talks to me lol. Read some of those threads if you like comedy.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm.. seems like some of the ladies here are trying to feminize the forum. Guys can never have a place just for ourselves can we?

I'm probably on @sazc sh*t list too because she always humiliates and embarrasses herself when she talks to me lol. Read some of those threads if you like comedy.
Lol, yes, I was just going to add that I believe there's a CONCENTRATED effort on Sosuave to remove the Red Pill (truth based) commentator from the forum in an attempt to redirect the forum in alternative ways.

So as you know, I'm under the belief that if you don't like someone's commentary you put them on "Ignore", right? I mean that seems like the most common sense thing to do. If you feel like someone's point of view is just completely different than yours and you can't stomach their commentary, there's a nice Ignore button that can be pushed to remove all of their content.

But there's a reason certain people refuse to do that and it's because putting the person on "Ignore" doesn't stop their commentary from getting to the "masses". If you notice, certain posters talked about how they were quote, unquote "concerned" that Tenacity's message would HARM a newbie's outlook on the marketplace. So instead of allowing the newbie to view my commentary and then view their commentary....and DECIDE which one is the best for him....they want to shut Tenacity's entire message down and only present their commentary, leaving the newbie with only one option.

So understand, there is a concentrated effort to remove all of us Red Pill/Truth Based/Market Analysis Based commentators OFF the website. The biggest one was Poon King and that was a major win for them. Then they got the Legend @da dynamically off. They are celebrating now that @bigneil is off. They absolutely HATE the fact that I'm back (and are probably already lobbying to get me off again).

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, yes, I was just going to add that I believe there's a CONCENTRATED effort on Sosuave to remove the Red Pill (truth based) commentator from the forum in an attempt to redirect the forum in alternative ways.

So as you know, I'm under the belief that if you don't like someone's commentary you put them on "Ignore", right? I mean that seems like the most common sense thing to do. If you feel like someone's point of view is just completely different than yours and you can't stomach their commentary, there's a nice Ignore button that can be pushed to remove all of their content.

But there's a reason certain people refuse to do that and it's because putting the person on "Ignore" doesn't stop their commentary from getting to the "masses". If you notice, certain posters talked about how they were quote, unquote "concerned" that Tenacity's message would HARM a newbie's outlook on the marketplace. So instead of allowing the newbie to view my commentary and then view their commentary....and DECIDE which one is the best for him....they want to shut Tenacity's entire message down and only present their commentary, leaving the newbie with only one option.

So understand, there is a concentrated effort to remove all of us Red Pill/Truth Based/Market Analysis Based commentators OFF the website. The biggest one was Poon King and that was a major win for them. Then they got the Legend @da dynamically off. They are celebrating now that @bigneil is off. They absolutely HATE the fact that I'm back (and are probably already lobbying to get me off again).
Yep.. I've noticed a lot of high level posters getting the boot.

What happens (I assume) is the high level guys never report people. They just defend themselves directly. The itchy trigger finger makes the kill.

In some ways this ties in with the main topic of this forum. Where are all the GOOD MEN?? Well.. when men are getting castrated at every turn... what do you expect? Lol.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience with women not just romantically but casually as well, they seem inclined to want to divert blame to any other thing except themselves.

When I hear or see the question "where are all the good men gone" it implies that there is nothing wrong with herself, it is the men, they are the ones not correct, they are the ones who are defective. It is a narcissistic position, which generally is the position of quite a few women.

Really the more apprioate question one should be asking is along the lines of "why am I not attracting high quality men"

there are quality men everywhere, quality men are with the quality women.
People have fundamental desires [besides sex]. We are ethical beings [we ask what the Good Life might be, and how we ought to act in order to achieve it]. From these practical questions rose our morality, culture and way of life. At some point ideology started to subvert this culture, where the emphasis was put on reality and science - we became homo economicus. It has taken a while, for ideology to filter down into all aspects of life, but our moral culture is now in its death throes. We are just waking up to this fact.... and start asking 'where have all the good men gone?'

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you @ChristopherColumbus it does need to be pointed out occasionally that there are many ways of navigating life materialism is ONE of them. And of course many of these philosophies share common elements and so can be blended. I have a nice book on stoicism which I'm taking away with me for the weekend. I doubt it will make me more money or get me laid more frequently but I'm going to read it anyway. And I can find HB sevens who r interested in this wider world view can't say I've ever found an 8 or 9 who was.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you @ChristopherColumbus it does need to be pointed out occasionally that there are many ways of navigating life materialism is ONE of them. And of course many of these philosophies share common elements and so can be blended. I have a nice book on stoicism which I'm taking away with me for the weekend. I doubt it will make me more money or get me laid more frequently but I'm going to read it anyway. And I can find HB sevens who r interested in this wider world view can't say I've ever found an 8 or 9 who was.
Excellent... some things are just an end in themselves.

I'm reading Kierkegaard at the moment [Concluding Unscientific Postscript]... very good as an anti-dote to all the rationalism and objectivity we are swamped in.

I find there is a by-product from reading [and even better writing] in regards to women. One becomes slightly manic... in the flow... and engages spontaneously.:rolleyes:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minorities are immune to polical correct terrorism and wealthy whites either cant get fired cause they are the boss, are worshipped from women instead of struck and most of all can afford great lawyers when sh1t get serious.
Disagree unless you are a minority woman than yes your point holds up

But as a person who works in corporate america as a minority man I wouldn't expect you to understand this nor am i here to argue why you are wrong

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sure did and what makes it even more sad......I was banned off a male forum that routinely discusses this hypocrisy of how women can get away with doing something that a man can't, along with how society CATERS to women at the downfall of men.

Sosuave really isn't that far from the mainstream. For example, you have chicks on here like @sazc who does a lot of secret lobbying in the background to get certain members banned. And of course, the all MALE Moderator Team of Sosuave listens to her and caters to her.....why? Because she's a woman.

I know for a fact that she lobbied to get @Poon King, @da dynamically, @deesade, @bigneil, and myself banned and guess what happened? All 5 of us were banned. That's no coincidence.

She even started out "befriending me" on here by randomly PMing me talking about how Poon King was the worse thing since slice bread and how she doesn't understand why he wasn't banned yet (he wasn't banned at the time). But when I started to disagree with her on various topics, all of a sudden she turned her attention to getting my a.ss banned and we all know the story....

Plus go on @sazc page and notice that she is "following" all of the Moderators who post the most on the forums. Why do you think that is? It's because she communicates with them often and wants to remain on their good side when she is lobbying to get someone banned.
You are SUCH an attention wh0re and drama queen!

It's HILARIOUS that you actually went to my profile to research and determine this. Lol, thanks for the space in your brain! Are you butthurt because you no longer have access to talk ugly to me over private message?

I watch what you guys say to each other . It can be pretty harsh but I don't concern myself with it. You guys can handle your own shyt. I'm certainly not going to be reporting anyone to the mods if they don't have actual ugly interaction with ME. That's your shyt to handle.

The mods know I speak the truth. You have fun with your paranoia.

I blocked everyone from messaging me for two very good reasons, you and da dynamically.

After having generally reasonable interaction with him, da dynamically sent me about 100 messages over the July 4th weekend telling me to svck his d1ck, and then messaging me calling me a wh0re, and then messaging me yelling me he was going to rape me prision style, and telling me the mods and him were all in agreement that it was okay for him to harass me, so don't go to then because they won't help, etc etc etc.

He'll yea I hit report on a few messages!

Then you message me a vile and and disgusting message calling me a racist. It was completely uncalled for, and quite low class I might add, so I hit the report button. We are not on here to discriminate and be ugly like that.

As a matter of FACT you and I were in the middle of discussing my focus on black history in college in a private message, when I told you I was worn out from all the unprovoked pm assaults and explained to you that I wouldn't be responding anymore because I was going to change my messaging settings. I specifically told you that it wasn't personal, I just needed a break.
You knew exactly why I shut down my messaging before I shut it down.

YOU SIR, ARE A FRAUD FOR POSTING AND TAGGING ME IN YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY.

You knew AS you were posting that that it was a lie. You just need drama, and attention. Its pathetic.

As stated, between you and da dynamically I had had enough and I hit the box to not allow incoming messages from members unless I message them first and have an open dialogue, or I follow them. Handy feature!

THEN, being the responsible poster that I am, I followed as many mods as I could think of, because they need a mechanism to message me in case I get out of line, or they need to speak to me.

It's not up to me to interject myself into anyone business to try and get anyone banned. Have fun with your paranoid dellusion.

Moving forward it would be best if you focused your time, energy,, attention and words on someone other than me.

This ends my commentary on this subject

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

i agree poon king was great and all other massive dj bible contributors as well (pook etc) but i dont think bigneil was of big use

After having generally reasonable interaction with him, da dynamically sent me about 100 messages over the July 4th weekend telling me to svck his d1ck, and then messaging me calling me a wh0re, and then messaging me yelling me he was going to rape me prision style, and telling me the mods and him were all in agreement that it was okay for him to harass me, so don't go to then because they won't help, etc etc etc.
lmao

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunch of frauds on here
Real men do not deviate from honesty

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Bunch of frauds on here
Real men do not deviate from honesty
But real WOMEN do?

You've been caught in loads of lies already lol. Some in this very thread. Either you're inherently dishonest or not that smart.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can talk.

You latched onto that frame, kept publicly slating me and poonking about our "language", and helped egg on the momentum towards getting us banned.
The balls on this guy...Tenacity was the chief architect in getting you and Poon King banned.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You can talk.

You latched onto that frame, kept publicly slating me and poonking about our "language", and helped egg on the momentum towards getting us banned.
He wasn't the chief... he gladly jumped on the bandwagon like a little follower though.

Now he's crying that it's been done to him.

Well my little sh*t for brains friend, what comes around goes around...
Excuse me Sir lol, but I never at one time said anything about banning Poon King or banning you. I was actually the guy FIGHTING to unban Poon King.

My discussions with Poon King were just over certain "aspects" of his positions, but 70% of the stuff he said I agreed with it. I was just trying to have a discussion with him on the 30% I disagreed with along with asking why he never posted pics of him with chicks? Also, why come back to this forum after being banned under a different name?

The guy didn't want to have a discussion, he kept going on about "fag.gots" which I thought was weird. Grown men should be able to have quality discussions without calling each other "fag.gots" but even DESPITE everything I listed, there's no reason why he should have been banned. Absolutely no reason. He was the best poster on this forum probably in the history of the forum, WAY better than Pook in my opinion.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's HILARIOUS that you actually went to my profile to research and determine this.
Sounds like someone is mad that the truth is being exposed.

Lol, thanks for the space in your brain! Are you butthurt because you no longer have access to talk ugly to me over private message?
For the record, you would PM me, I wouldn't PM you. @BeExcellent was also "CC'ed" on the PMs as well, but that's neither here nor there. I sent you a PM a couple months ago asking what the hell your problem was, based on various things you were saying on the public forum. Instead of responding to me, you immediately send the message to one of the 4 OR 5 Moderators in your back pocket so they could "ban me".

I'm certainly not going to be reporting anyone to the mods if they don't have actual ugly interaction with ME.
So there you have it folks, she's admitting that she is a SNITCH, which is exactly what I said she was. I can't stand a SNITCH.

He'll yea I hit report on a few messages!
@sazc listen, myself and MOST of the guys on this forum have nothing but respect for @da dynamically. The value he's provided to this forum over a course of years is irreplaceable. Just what the hell have YOU provided this forum @sazc?

I can't think of a post, a thread, or anything that I read from you that helped increase the value of any guy's life on here. Just why are you here? What are you getting out of posting on this website?

Then you message me a vile and and disgusting message calling me a racist. It was completely uncalled for, and quite low class I might add, so I hit the report button. We are not on here to discriminate and be ugly like that.
I called you that based on your comments on the Castile case. Still the question remains, why are you here? Are you here to just keep reporting people and getting them banned? Because I can't think of any other contribution you've made to this board other than helping BAN some of the most valuable contributors to this board in history.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
All this talk about PMs is making me feel leftout, I don´t remeber ever sending or receiving one haha.
Your fights with @sazc can be funny sometimes.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, the article is dead wrong. Men's refusal to settle down, get married and have kids has nothing to do with "cheap sex". In fact, there is no such thing as "cheap sex". Studies show that today, young, unmarried people of box geneders are actually having less sex than the previous generations.

What we are witnessing now is the eventual response to the sweeping social changes that started decades ago. At one time, marriage and fatherhood were status symbols. As a husband and father, you were the head of the household and you commanded deference and respect. That social prestige is largely gone thanks to feminism, unfair matrimonial laws that favour women and children at the expense of men, the sexual harassment paranoia and general vilification of masculinity and "traditional gender roles". All of these changes started decades ago but it is taking society some time to adjust to the new status quo, as men with "old values" die off and are replaced by the new generation of men who were raised in a vastly different social environment.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, the article is dead wrong. Men's refusal to settle down, get married and have kids has nothing to do with "cheap sex". In fact, there is no such thing as "cheap sex". Studies show that today, young, unmarried people of box geneders are actually having less sex than the previous generations.

What we are witnessing now is the eventual response to the sweeping social changes that started decades ago. At one time, marriage and fatherhood were status symbols. As a husband and father, you were the head of the household and you commanded deference and respect. That social prestige is largely gone thanks to feminism, unfair matrimonial laws that favour women and children at the expense of men, the sexual harassment paranoia and general vilification of masculinity and "traditional gender roles". All of these changes started decades ago but it is taking society some time to adjust to the new status quo, as men with "old values" die off and are replaced by the new generation of men who were raised in a vastly different social environment.
I agree strongly with this view @Bokanovsky and further believe that what you have articulated is why that in the upper eschelons of American society marriage as an institution is doing just fine, thank you. In fact, it is once again becoming a symbol of STATUS for a man to be able to afford his wife to stay home and raise children rather than have to also require her to participate in the rat race. I know when I was the breadwinner supporting a stay-at-home spouse I was proud of my ability to provide that kind of financial means and comfort for my family. I still do (even though we are now divorced) and I still am providing that level of means and comfort for my ex and my kids. I'm pleased to be able to do it frankly.

Here are links:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ltimate-status-symbol--wives-afford-home.html

http://bust.com/general/818-new-status-symbol-stay-at-home-wives.html

http://www.wisebread.com/is-living-on-one-income-a-status-symbol

There are also stories in the Boston Globe of late and the New York Times but I'm not signing up to be able to post them in here. Bigger families (which require greater wealth to support) are also status symbols in recent times.