Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marijuana, and Game

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it good or bad for game?

I know it can make a person feel more confident, chatty, think in new ways, and it can help you meet others who are into it, including girls.

That being said I know some guys shut themselves away from the world when they get into pot and I know it can hurt your testosterone.

So is it good or bad for game?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it good or bad for game?

I know it can make a person feel more confident, chatty, think in new ways, and it can help you meet others who are into it, including girls.

That being said I know some guys shut themselves away from the world when they get into pot and I know it can hurt your testosterone.

So is it good or bad for game?
Some use it as a bridge to get to females who smoke... I don't know about game, but if your around a party crowd being the "weed guy" has some benefits.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my scene, so I really couldn't tell you. However, one could argue it does go against self-improvement...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion on weed is that its ok if you are having it from time to time. Like < once a month

What i would say is that ive known a fair few people who have been "heavy users" and all of them have been low quality, and that's male and female.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It make me shut up and kills my libido... a big no no for me but everybody is different.
It's not about depending on it... it's like salt... or running shoes...
You don't need salt on your french fries... you don't need running shoes to run... but it helps! ;)
It should be treated exactly like alcohol. If you drink/smoke and drive, you got issues. If you drink/smoke a lot everyday.. same.
If you do it to forget about something, you got issues. If you do it for social aspect, every once in a while, you're good to go.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As a general rule, weed and women don't mix.

Women tend to hate me when I'm high. I look and act weird generally, especially if I haven't smoked in a long time and then smoke for a few days in a row.

That said, if your girl truly enjoys it and you have quality medical grade, a tiny amount can be an aphrodisiac . Don't do it to the point your eyes get red. I dated one girl and we almost always smoked a little after sex, and then after we smoked we always had sex again. Incredible sex.

Some girls will smoke but still frown upon it. I had one girl who would f*ck like a rabbit for 2 hours every time we smoked, and then one day she asked "Why do you always want to get me high?"

It can also be a good way to connect with a girl and hang out, say if she's a waitress and you sneak out to her car to smoke.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had my fair share of experience with stoner chicks.

They're all crazy and have deep rooted issues. The Hippy music festival ones are the worst. Those ones generally do like 30 other psychedelics. They look sexy and are total freaks in the sack but don't ever get exclusive with one.

I don't smoke weed and I feel it's the reason why I've missed out on some potential lays with them. Don't tell these girls that you smoke. Let them ask and find out themselves. They want a stoner dude but don't want them to openly admit it without being asked.

They like the dudes who aren't open with themselves, look kind of insecure, but are confident. Even though they're generally the complete opposite of that.

As far as helping your game... Not sure... I know some guys that drink until they have a buzz but never smoke to pick up girls.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
hat being said I know some guys shut themselves away from the world when they get into pot
That's me. Mj gets me totally introverted.
The best you can use for gaming are all those stimulators (coke, speed, mdma) or alcohol.
I used to be a total stoner. It definitely did harm my performance, also killed my reputation in university lol.
In the long run you get much better at socializing when totally drug-free
ps i dont advocate use of any drugs:rolleyes:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The younger the girl.. the more appealing it will be.

Hot young women in general love drugs. Most of them know a guy who hooks them up with some kind of drug.

Don't forget that the days of "proper women" are pretty much over. If you meet a woman who is strictly religious and hates all drugs she is likely a big stick in the mud and not very hot.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep...

I've akways felt like The World's Gift to Women while buzzed on weed. Sex in my opinion is 10xs better.
Interesting. Works opposite way for me. So much going on unside my head when I am high distracting me from sex.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is not an emotion. It's a mental foundation aka mindset. Any feeling would be satisfaction stemming from your foundation.

Weed, will only enhance this, from my expirience.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed effects everyone differently. I smoke weed but usually only in the evening. I don't like to be high all day. I never smoke before dates or before going to the bar. It kills my game when I'm high. I get all quite and just sit there.

I've dated girls that smoke weed. It's fun smoking with them and banging. I can last longer when I'm high. My last girlfriend smoked and we would have great sex while high lol.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is not an emotion. It's a mental foundation aka mindset. Any feeling would be satisfaction stemming from your foundation.

Weed, will only enhance this, from my expirience.
Been waiting on someone to say this.