Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manletethniccel dies from leg-lengthening

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The poor guy had the incel trinity: short, ugly & ethnic.
In an earlier era, a man like would have been bombarded with offers from marriageable women ...
It was apparent, from a young age, that Yush was brilliant. As a rising sophomore in high school, he joined the lab of Dr. Nelson Tansu, Director of Lehigh University’s Center for Photonics and Nanoelectronics. Over the course of two years, Yush, a teen just entering puberty, worked alongside physicists and engineers.
Yush got into his top choice and one of the top schools in the country for computer science, Carnegie Mellon, on early decision. He majored in Electrical and Computer Engineering and minored in Computer Science. On paper, the accomplishments are long: He joined CMU’s LunarXPrize team, a now-defunct collegiate competition held by Google to build a private spacecraft.
As an intern, Yush helped build software for the Dragon, a space capsule that delivers cargo to the International Space Station. Yush’s code was launched to the International Space Station, and by the end of the summer, he was one of two interns with a job offer from SpaceX’s Flight Software Group. His code is still used in SpaceX’s Dragon missions to this day.
and he even attained wealth ...
When he was a co-founder of bitcoin start-up LibertyX, we were amazed to learn that Yush reserved his bedroom for his elaborate computer set-up. He slept in the walk-in closet.

So I was shocked when I learned that nearly overnight, in the months before his death, Yush had become rich. Not through any of his start-up ventures, but by investing in bitcoin.
None of us know how much Yush made, or where the bitcoin is now, but through his investments, he was able to bankroll at least $50,000 per month on running his new start-up ...
but he took the Red Pill ...
Yush struggled with the idea of what a man looks like and must be, which in turn fueled a casual sexism that, from my perspective, slowly intensified. In 2015, I remember attempting to disabuse him of the notion that women preferred to date *******s.
After his death, my dad shared an email with me in which Yush had cited the deeply misogynistic Red Pill constitution—a manifesto that claims “Feminism is nothing more than a female supremacy movement posing as one of humanist egalitarianism”—as relevant commentary on psychology and sociology.
and surgerymaxxed ....
I learned the unsettling truth about why he had been in Italy. Though Yush had told me in August that he was going overseas to work remotely on a new start-up company, he had lied. He was there to get limb-lengthening surgery, a lengthy procedure that involves sawing through the bone, drilling a nail and screws into it, and in the months afterward, slowly, painfully pulling the broken bones apart by a few millimeters, every day for months, to add a few inches of height. Yush, who was about 5'7", desperately wanted to be taller.
In an email exchange that she forwarded to me dated June 2017, Yush explained his reasons for wanting the procedure: “It’s definitely an unconventional decision,” he wrote, “but I think I’m being level-headed here.”
since the desire to mate is worth the risk ...
“Pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis... are rare with [limb lengthening] surgery, but they can occur and could lead to sudden shortness of breath, chronic leg swelling and even death.”
even if "being too short to get women" is a "dysphoria" ...
Yush attempted to convince Clark that his decision was based on logic and not on insecurity. But in the medical industry, his relationship with his height could have been characterized as “height dysphoria,” a “dissatisfaction with one’s stature that affects a person’s mood and thoughts about themselves,” according to Ellen Katz Westrich, a clinical psychologist at New York University’s Langone Medical Center who assesses candidates for limb-lengthening surgery at the Institute for Limb Lengthening & Reconstruction.
and of course is only an issue with men ...
Westrich said that she sees many more men with height dysphoria than women. Men she’s counseled, she said, often “feel like they’re at a disadvantage. They feel like they’re not taken as seriously in terms of work environment. They feel like romantic partners don’t see them as being as attractive as they could be if they were taller,” she said.
while women - who are blissfully unaware of the reality - consider "not being able to get laid" as a "psychological issue"
Guichet’s website acknowledges that patients like Yush, who pursue limb lengthening for purely cosmetic reasons, “are really asking the surgeon for a solution to their psychological issue or insecurity,” and “This means that we have to carefully evaluate and coach the patient psychiatrically to ensure their informed decision will have the best possible results.”

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad story. Ironic that guys like this engineered smart phones and wrote codes for dating apps only to have it decrease their odds of mating.
I'm surprised with the money he was making he didn't sign up for a PUA bootcamp.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, your narrative style here was great. You did it like a good video game epilogue.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The poor guy had the incel trinity: short, ugly & ethnic.
In an earlier era, a man like would have been bombarded with offers from marriageable women ...

and he even attained wealth ...

but he took the Red Pill ...

and surgerymaxxed ....

since the desire to mate is worth the risk ...

even if "being too short to get women" is a "dysphoria" ...

and of course is only an issue with men ...

while women - who are blissfully unaware of the reality - consider "not being able to get laid" as a "psychological issue"
He should have whitemaxxed rather than heightmaxxed? That would be less risky.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn how tall was he initially?
Height "gain" would of been possible with out surgery at least an inch. With apt hyperlordosis maybe more smh.

Women are overrated and this is not coming from a jaded perspective.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Blackpill/Incel-Tv says that if you are ethnic that already counts as two strikes, and his height is strike three. If he whitemaxxed then he has slack for his height and another deficiency. If you look at @thinker , he is short but he pulls women easy so height doesn't mean anything.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another crazy indian guy thinking he will score with white HB9 or smthng in Europe if he will get few inches of height more. LOL. He would have to be much much more than just tall.

Except this one (in spite of being engineer and programmer) thought that 'it's just a simple surgery thing and I will be tall in no time"

LOL

TBH I don't like programmers and IT guys - they are incredibly well paid for what they do (for me, most of them do nothing meaningful for society) and who they are (which is mostly math-informatics oriented ppl with low social skills, lack of manners, poor style, terrible knowledge levels about anything other than their work - add that they have almost no game other than money-fuelled).

In Europe indian IT guys fake en masse Tinder profiles with white CHAD photos to get a dates with average and good looking white chicks (and women still run from them when they see them in person after con is revealed) thus they tend to end up with fat big white women.

Seriously, I have even seen one such couple several hours ago.

Guy wanted to go the 'easy way' instead accepting the ultimate truth - that he is a mercenary in socially hostile environment.

He paid ultimate price for his poor choice.
What would he do if he wanted to be attractive to the masses? Coming from an engineer mindset. Say he's not Indian...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the idea that he will be attractive to masses, earn a decent amount of money, go back to his country and marry highest possible SMV indian girl instead of dreaming about white princess perhaps? There are also hookers, but even some of them won't sleep with them. There's a lot of well paying customers in Europe that are white.

Indians are perceived by white chicks as unattractive and that's all. Nothing you can do about it.
White if it's a white or black engineer in America?. For good measure he was a collegiate athelete and still decently fit. What parts would he need to improve to deal with other types?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT guys/programmers are well paid, they are mostly perceived as good workhorses by women so they shouldn't have a lot of problems with them. Women love money. It equals possibilities and - to the extent - power.

So their money fuelled game is rather solid.
That money fueled game gets a man used for money and services. Not for sex, desire, lust, etc. Now the former collegiate atheletes are luckier than the rest of the herd, because they have their bodies and their confidence.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the idea that he will be attractive to masses, earn a decent amount of money, go back to his country and marry highest possible SMV indian girl instead of dreaming about white princess perhaps?
He can't do it... millions of men all over Asia can't have any woman because sex-selective abortion prevents the math from adding up. Even the bride-trafficking networks can't fundamentally fix that. They have to send their excess elsewhere and fight for what they can get.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it so hard for you guys to understand the fact the average man would like to have women attracted from him at an instinctual level without calculations or setting down?

You dont get it or do your best not to?

As if marrying a woman that see you as a ticket for a great life would be the same as having a hot girl being into you so much that wants to have sex regardless further benefits?

I had no string attached sex with girls that found me hot and had sex with girls that didnt mind me as a boyfriend and mostly had sex with me in order not to lose my attention.

Its two totally different experiences.

The guy was born the wrong way from this point of view, no amount of improvement would have granted him what he wanted.

And you surely cant say that the guys was dumb, the truth is that most men simply settle for what they get most of the times even bullsh1ttiing themselves.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it so hard for you guys to understand the fact the average man would like to have women attracted from him at an instinctual level without calculations or setting down?

You dont get it or do your best not to?
I wonder this myself when I read what guys tell other guys to do who can't seem to have women interested in them. "Just buy hookers bro", when the whole point is that the man wants to experience something similar to love or desire, not a cold mercenary contract. It's really not hard to understand at all, but you keep seeing guys make this misconception.

I think some of them do understand this but just feel better about themselves from kicking on those who are down. Others are just too "low IQ" as you would say to comprehend perspectives other than their own bias, and suffer a dunning-kruger effect where their stupidity makes them so dumb that think it's the other people who are stupid.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder this myself when I read what guys tell other guys to do who can't seem to have women interested in them. "Just buy hookers bro", when the whole point is that the man wants to experience something similar to love or desire, not a cold mercenary contract. It's really not hard to understand at all, but you keep seeing guys make this misconception.

I think some of them do understand this but just feel better about themselves from kicking on those who are down, while others are just too "low IQ" as you would say to comprehend perspectives other than their own bias - stupid people who think others are stupid, because those stupid people are too dumb to know they are dumb.
I believe most of them are in denial to self protect their own mental health.

For a guy to accept that he CANT get something takes a lot of balls while self decept himself into thinking that it just needs a better techniques comes much more relaxing.

I could use the same concept with work and money as if winning 1 million euros at the lottery would grant the same satisfaction than being paid 1 million euros for writing an amazing book that sells hundredes of thousands of copies.

"if you are famous and rich you can get all the hot girls" sure as if being chosen for who you are is the same as being chosen for the positive sides effects...no need to talk about divorces either.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the article he was 5'7" and from the pictures I saw he didn't look bad. He was probably socially awkward and submissive. He was also skinny and needed to build muscle. These guys just don't get it, they are looking from the outside in when they should focus themselves from the inside out. Yes he should have been lifting and building his internal masculine dominant structure. The fact that he thought that it was logical to go through with a dangerous and torturous medical procedure tells us all we need to know about his mental state. Asian and Indian guys need to stop worshiping women in general and especially white women. I have Fvcked white women from North America and Europe and I can tell all the Indian and Asian guys they are the same as other women, the pvssy is the same.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's certainly something like TRUE LOVE that female feels for male. Prerequisites however are mostly following:
- she is a virgin or REALLY low body count
- she is young (not more than 27-28 years old)
- she is not sexually or emotionally imprinted by other men
- you are sexually attractive for her
- you are emotionally attractive for her

So all of these above need to be in place for female to LOVE you with the love most men dream of.

Now, after certain age some guys do lose their looks as well, they also looks some of their virtues and they also get jaded from failed relations.hits thus their chance for true love drops to almost non-existant level.

Thus most of you guys don't phucking get it that:
a) either you lure in young relatively conservative virgin HB 6-8 that will marry you before she will realise that her ***** she saves for the true love is actually nuke-level weapon, and she will love you for what you are and will have children with you and will have sex with her mind and body with you
OR
b) you WILL SETTLE with HB7 to HB9 (yes, SETTLE) that will BE with you for what you bring to the table almost exclusively in mathematical/barter/golddigger manner

Now, somehow guys on this forums think that settling is the first one and PLAYING THE GAME (LOLOLOL) and WINNING the game is the second one cuz HB9

LOLOLOL

Ultimately b) type guys lose their T level/live through status level/money level drop and from steady supply of sex, they receive less of it or get bored with fake emotions of their golddigging fiances and... OH HERE COMES THIS LOSER FAG.GOT with his HB6 to 8 he met when she was a virgin with dreamy eyes pointed at him and little child coming with him - his son or daughter.

But you all want LOVE and you all want PLATES. Moreover all of you think that you really get women and you finally understood them.

HAHAHAHA

It's like Westmoreland telling Congress that victory is certainly possible in Vietnam...

Life rarely puts all the best eggs for you in a single basket. What is so phucking hard to understand for you ppl? It's like b.i.t.ch.slappin' mature guys that they should finally accept their maturity and the world how it is.

MANLY: Accepting limits, acting responsibly, not living daydreams, going after your purpose, accepting female that want to accept your purpose and SUPPORT your purpose (that's high value female)

FAGGOT: Plate spinner chad crybaby coke sniffer selling bs about how life has no meaning for him other than screwing pu.s.sies, calling prostitute HB10 because nice ass and long legs, borderline narcisst or other s.hit

Initial SMV means s.hit. You can be CHAD with 10cm height and muscles advantage over me - if I am smarter than you and committed to my purpose (as I am, that's what life taught me) you will still end sniffing my exhaust fumes, I will earn more than you, I will have better house than you, I will have better car than you, I will have better woman than you and your woman will dream about guy like me if she will get to know me.

Being man is about defeating obstacles and forcing reality around you to obey your purpose. It's not about dreaming about HB9 or 10s that don't want you because life is so phucking unfair and you only want love.

You want HB10? Believe that you need to be SMV10 first and go after this idea, make it your utmost purpose, forget about HB10 at all - you are the ultimate purpose of yourself

You want woman that is both saint and a sinner - perhaps its not a single woman?

Your ex ditched you for some chaddish guy - good for you, you will get better woman after achieving some milestones of your personal path of development

...and so on.

So "wanting to find love" and "wanting to be loved" are actually not manly nor mature feelings. Past some age man is obliged to understand that he might never find such things - counterintuitivelly, if you will release yourself from necessity to find love and accept that you might never find it, you might eventually find love - only after ultimately renouncing this need.

Life of man is not about love of his woman - love of his woman for him is only a purpose for procreation and emotional support - if it becomes a 'life support' level support, you are a weak, weak man and defeat will find you.

Thus accepting the fact that you might need to settle down with golddigging or status digging hb...why not if she is hot? It's your consolation prize from life.
Agree on the first list, that alone already complicates things enough for men looking for a family.

I did not read the rest, its too long and I'm tired so will probably read it tomorrow.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's certainly something like TRUE LOVE that female feels for male. Prerequisites however are mostly following:
- she is a virgin or REALLY low body count
- she is young (not more than 27-28 years old)
- she is not sexually or emotionally imprinted by other men
- you are sexually attractive for her
- you are emotionally attractive for her

So all of these above need to be in place for female to LOVE you with the love most men dream of.

Now, after certain age some guys do lose their looks as well, they also looks some of their virtues and they also get jaded from failed relations.hits thus their chance for true love drops to almost non-existant level.

Thus most of you guys don't phucking get it that:
a) either you lure in young relatively conservative virgin HB 6-8 that will marry you before she will realise that her ***** she saves for the true love is actually nuke-level weapon, and she will love you for what you are and will have children with you and will have sex with her mind and body with you
OR
b) you WILL SETTLE with HB7 to HB9 (yes, SETTLE) that will BE with you for what you bring to the table almost exclusively in mathematical/barter/golddigger manner

Now, somehow guys on this forums think that settling is the first one and PLAYING THE GAME (LOLOLOL) and WINNING the game is the second one cuz HB9

LOLOLOL

Ultimately b) type guys lose their T level/live through status level/money level drop and from steady supply of sex, they receive less of it or get bored with fake emotions of their golddigging fiances and... OH HERE COMES THIS LOSER FAG.GOT with his HB6 to 8 he met when she was a virgin with dreamy eyes pointed at him and little child coming with him - his son or daughter.

But you all want LOVE and you all want PLATES. Moreover all of you think that you really get women and you finally understood them.

HAHAHAHA

It's like Westmoreland telling Congress that victory is certainly possible in Vietnam...

Life rarely puts all the best eggs for you in a single basket. What is so phucking hard to understand for you ppl? It's like b.i.t.ch.slappin' mature guys that they should finally accept their maturity and the world how it is.

MANLY: Accepting limits, acting responsibly, not living daydreams, going after your purpose, accepting female that want to accept your purpose and SUPPORT your purpose (that's high value female)

FAGGOT: Plate spinner chad crybaby coke sniffer selling bs about how life has no meaning for him other than screwing pu.s.sies, calling prostitute HB10 because nice ass and long legs, borderline narcisst or other s.hit

Initial SMV means s.hit. You can be CHAD with 10cm height and muscles advantage over me - if I am smarter than you and committed to my purpose (as I am, that's what life taught me) you will still end sniffing my exhaust fumes, I will earn more than you, I will have better house than you, I will have better car than you, I will have better woman than you and your woman will dream about guy like me if she will get to know me.

Being man is about defeating obstacles and forcing reality around you to obey your purpose. It's not about dreaming about HB9 or 10s that don't want you because life is so phucking unfair and you only want love.

You want HB10? Believe that you need to be SMV10 first and go after this idea, make it your utmost purpose, forget about HB10 at all - you are the ultimate purpose of yourself

You want woman that is both saint and a sinner - perhaps its not a single woman?

Your ex ditched you for some chaddish guy - good for you, you will get better woman after achieving some milestones of your personal path of development

...and so on.

So "wanting to find love" and "wanting to be loved" are actually not manly nor mature feelings. Past some age man is obliged to understand that he might never find such things - counterintuitivelly, if you will release yourself from necessity to find love and accept that you might never find it, you might eventually find love - only after ultimately renouncing this need.

Life of man is not about love of his woman - love of his woman for him is only a purpose for procreation and emotional support - if it becomes a 'life support' level support, you are a weak, weak man and defeat will find you.

Thus accepting the fact that you might need to settle down with golddigging or status digging hb...why not if she is hot? It's your consolation prize from life.
Have you had some drinks bro? I only read some of it but this post is uncharacteristically convoluted and eccentric for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think some of them do understand this but just feel better about themselves from kicking on those who are down. Others are just too "low IQ" as you would say to comprehend perspectives other than their own bias, and suffer a dunning-kruger effect where their stupidity makes them so dumb that think it's the other people who are stupid.
If your a confident and secure masculine male with even a little bit of style there will be some lady attracted to you. It might not be who you prefer but it'll be someone. It's healthiest for a males masculinity and ego to bask in the attention of babes who admire him sexually.