Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manipulation???

Ené

Reaction score
Good afternoon guys, this is my first time posting but I have been lurking for some months already.

Background,

There is this girl at work (we don't work in the same department) we went on a date months ago. We grabbed a couple of drinks on a nice place. I am the idea of whoever ask fot the date, pays.
We walked on the beach at night, sat and talk. i did not try to escalate (mistake one).
When we were walking back to my car, she tried to power play me saying "here, grab my purse while I walk on the sand" I turned around and pretend I was going to grab it and mucking her I said "No" and kept walking.
Dropped her off, cheek kiss and bye.
She texted 1 hr after saying "thanks, I had a great time". This was around 6 months ago

The time passed, and we would flirt a lot at work. in her department, they would say that we fight a lot because we really like each other ( we are really sarcastic with each other, teasing her and her back to me)

Fast forward Tuesday, I called her at 10pm, she did not pick up. it bothered me, but whatever

Next morning I got late to work, and she saw me in the parking lot, she texted me 1 hr after

9:14am Her : Good morning! You need to stop coming to work late... Its unacceptable‼

Her: lol

Her: You called me yesterday.. I saw it very late at night.

9:40am Me: sorry Boss, I won't happen again.

Me: I called you to inform you, we will go to grab a cup of coffee Thursday the 7:30 at XXX.

9:52am Her: Mr. those invites have to be with more anticipation, I can't tomorrow.

10:10am ME: no no no...

Me: Next Wednesday same place same time, or tell when you are available
(I am genuinely busy this weekend until Tuesday)

Not reply from her. I was a little upset, my ego was hurt. I thought, fine I won't reach out until she does.

Today

3:16pm Her: Well I have to teach salsa on Wednesdays.. We can go next Thursday after work.

Funny thing is that she literally came to the office 10 minutes later because she needed help from me.

What do you guys think ?

Sorry for the long post.

-Ené-

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just escalate already

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested move on to a new target. If she was interested you would have fvcked her by now. Don't give me this "she's a good girl crap". If she's young and hot she's banged atleast 2-3 guys in the past 6mo.

She's a co-worker, separate department or not it's best not to sh*t were you eat. You can pratice flirting and teasing but otherwise I advise against it unless you really don't care about your job.

This sounds like a massive case of onetis, find a new prospects, show her a good time and TRY to fvck her already.

Stop "asking" for dates, you set them up. You are the man, you take charge. I suggest more DJ bible reading. Good luck!

Ené

Reaction score
Just escalate already
For now, I will just ignore her.
Thank you.

She's not interested move on to a new target. If she was interested you would have fvcked her by now. Don't give me this "she's a good girl crap". If she's young and hot she's banged atleast 2-3 guys in the past 6mo.

She's a co-worker, separate department or not it's best not to sh*t were you eat. You can pratice flirting and teasing but otherwise I advise against it unless you really don't care about your job.

This sounds like a massive case of onetis, find a new prospects, show her a good time and TRY to fvck her already.

Stop "asking" for dates, you set them up. You are the man, you take charge. I suggest more DJ bible reading. Good luck!
Actually you are right, she is young and hot, and she knows that. she loves attention. I don't think it is onetis.
I have a couple of plates, but not attracted to them enough, just to clean the pump. BUT definitely need to improve SO MUCH/TOO MUCH my game. Advices are much appreciated
Thanks for the reply.

just wait till the date, then smash

but she doesnt seem interested
Agree with you, she loves attention, so I will Ignore.

Thanks .