Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Managing sisters who are very similar to the women described on here

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not my direct family, but the only family available. So I am obviously loved less, women run the house.

What's the best way to handle them or get things you want done? There is no logic between any of them, it's all about emotions, what they feel like doing, who can cry the loudest. They do have religious backgrounds so those are followed (I suspect because they want to believe they are good people and because they use it to blackmail and get what they want). Using that can only go so far and work so often though.

They don't see things clearly and for what they are, often times they do genuinely believe they were done wrong or are the victim.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every human believes they are good. Even terrible, horrible people truly believe that they themselves are good.

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, how old are you? Also do you live with these sisters, and how old are they?

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh!t! Pen kitten, this is a feminine mindset, normally only women think like that (and even then deep down inside they know its not true), but most men know when they are full blown turds. Men don't have people constantly in their ear day in and day out telling them how great they are regardless off all the horrendous life decisions they've made. Plus, I know plenty of men that will look you in the eye and tell you point blank that they are low down and dirty! Of course exceptions exist..

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh!t! Pen kitten, this is a feminine mindset, normally only women think like that (and even then deep down inside they know its not true), but most men know when they are full blown turds. Men don't have people constantly in their ear day in and day out telling them how great they are regardless off all the horrendous life decisions they've made. Plus, I know plenty of men that will look you in the eye and tell you point blank that they are low down and dirty! Of course exceptions exist..
Come on. Deep down inside there are serial killers that believe that they are good. My point was to be careful. That is all.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
24, they are 25 and 32. They live with me for now.

They are not capable of existing logically. Life has continually slapped them in face but they still don't see the light.

logicallefty

Reaction score
24, they are 25 and 32. They live with me for now.

They are not capable of existing logically. Life has continually slapped them in face but they still don't see the light.
They will never change. Set a goal to get out of there that is reasonable to you. Until then be gone as much as you can. Gym, friends, work, school, library, bar, anything. when u are home hide in your room as much as you can. And most important, speak to them as little as you can. When they talk to u give short answers. Stand up to them if they start crap with you. Become the hard azz man they have never seen. They may even start respecting you more and give you less trouble in the process.

I don't live with my sisters so it's a little different . But after a few things that happened I told my mom I could give 2 sh!ts if I ever saw em again. She told them that. When they contact me I am really aloof and distant. No more happy positive brother. They treat me so different. really submissive and polite now. Never thought I'd see that.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing that, but I'm already under enough anxiety these days and doing this just adds to it. I've seen them with their own father and family, submissive is not one of their qualities, ***** fit and submission is though.

And honestly idk what's up these days, I don't normally have issues being an ass or hard but since recent anxiety attacks I've turned around to standing my ground and saying no in nice ways while still being adamant and giving a tough luck answer if I'm still questioned.

Basically these next few months are tough until I get some health coverage and other things sorted out but I need to have smooth sailing. There's no real room for error unless I want to forego some lifelong dreams of mine. I'm not above kicking them out at this point. But fvck new roommates might be worse.

As a backup plan what are some ways to kick them out with as little damage as possible. They are great people who will help you out more than anyone should ask for but the illogicalness does not mix with me.

We get along fine as long as some basic ground rules are respected by them and we don't get too emotionally involved.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every human believes they are good. Even terrible, horrible people truly believe that they themselves are good.
100% truth. Even the most hardened criminals and murderers think they are good people inside who got raw deals or made bad choices that were forced upon them by circumstances...its their way of rationalizing and justifying it away...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds like a very special kind of hell. LOL I would not want to be in your shoes good sir. I would probably be OUT of the house as much as possible.