Managing contacts

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a question for some of the experiences folks out there. So I am divorced and very single now but I also have kids and a great job. I do not want my cell phone ringing off the hook from various girls that have been nexted, I have had that issue before. Ideally I would like to not give my real direct cell phone number out but this causes an issue because I cannot text message.

I am just curious how you can freely interact with the ladies and give them a phone number if they ask but not be bothered by them all hours of the night and during times where you wish they would not call. Or how else might you handle the situation?

QueRico

Don Juan
Reaction score
go to www.vonage.com get a soft phone and forward to cell. you can manage the forward feature from anywhere you have access to the net. Turn feature off when you don't want calls to your cell. Great feature too you can a list to see who called you and when they called you. luv it!

Pablo QueRico

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thaniks! Actually I do have Vonage and think I am going to do that. The only downside I guess is text messenging. But you can just tell people you don't receive text messages or something I guess.