Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Managing a Harem

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been gone for yet again a long time and have been actively trying to plate spin (career/gym and 3 girls) and have spent the last year creating a harem of girls.

Now my question is how do I maintain the girls without compromising my setup, all three are good looking university educated and between 20-25 and I'd like to keep them for a few years if not more.

P.S Thanks rollo for your wise threads here and your take on plate theory on RM, it works.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's unlikely that you're going to keep them for a lengthy period of time. When you don't commit to one plate, she'll likely spin off the table. However, you can always replace her with another one.

Managing more than two women is a lot of work. Throw in the necessity of keeping a social circle to have a steady stack of plates for you to pick from, and you've got a life with no hobbies and no housework.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Typical,
"Two girls are too many,threes a crowd and four you're dead"...certainly keeps you on your toes,never give too much time to one...It gets easier as you get Older,your skills are better developed and their are just soo many homebound Women around.