Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** Man WTF

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I'm pretty much pissed off . . .

Yesterday I wen't to a rock concert which had well over 5000 people, everyone my age and basically all the noticeable social groups in my city . . .

WELL, THEN I started approaching and nothing - WTF. Each time I approach I'd try the same approach a couple of times and then I'd ajust it . . .

By the end I had approached 29 girls and gotten 29 rejections - WTF!!

I'm pissed because rock concerts / bars / clubs are MY pick-up places, it's what I'm good at . . .

****, roll with the punches. MAN, it's the physical. I've got my personally set, but it's the physical. Which is why I'm gonna start bulking.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't provide a lot of information here.

Give us examples of things you said
Do you have a photo of yourself?

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are nights, when nothing goes as planned. Just get used to it.

And juding from your post, you were a bit drunk when writing it :rolleyes:

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get discouraged. It just sounds like you are trying too hard and possibly coming off a little needy. It's good to force yourself to do approaches, but remember to get into the right state of mind when you do it. You are obviously self-conscious about your body, so work on that. Exercise boosts your testosterone and confidence levels.

Try doing approaches after a nice, hard workout. You will be surprised how easy everything goes when you got a nice testosterone boost. Plus you just finished overcoming personal challenges, which is a great place from which to execute your game. (Just be sure to shower first!)

PS - Drinking can hurt your game. (unless it is tequila, used in moderation of course)