Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

man, wtf? do you guys even know what "DJ" is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoAF
As always, reading any post by oreo is a waste of time. In the time it took you to post this masterpiece, I could have replied to 3 newbie questions and actually helped somebody. And, to limit my hipocracy, I will attempt to help somebody in this reply as well:

You need to stop talking like you know your ****. Anyone can sit and post about mindset and cleaning up the forums [pook]... I know because I used to, and I also used to be 1/10 the man I am today, a whiny puke-puddle of adolescance like you... and you know what? Everyone liked the old lorenzo, even though he was a virgin and his advice was half-correct at best. But i takes balls to post about action [what would I do? I'll tell ya], adventure [FR's], and opinions on contraversial topics [newfound threads like C+F, eh?], so why don't you exercise a little testicular fortitue and stop carying on... you remind me of me a yr ago.
At least my name isn't "Moaf" quite possibly the stupidest word ever, next to "Jeb", "porf" and "spumpf"

:)

Anyways Anthony, since when did being a virgin make you worse? You sure used to be nicer...

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
At least my name isn't "Moaf" quite possibly the stupidest word ever, next to "Jeb", "porf" and "spumpf"

:)

Anyways Anthony, since when did being a virgin make you worse? You sure used to be nicer...
Nicer yes, but I didn't give anywhere near as good advice as I do now. MoAF... Man of Action Forever, stupid? In your eyes maybe, but its the truth and thats just how it is. Maybe if you took a long moment to figure out who you are and where you wanna go, then take a step in the right direction you wouldn't be such an idiot posting absolute crap rotting the minds of helpless NB's. AmgineEX has it dead on.

BTW, smoking is disrespectful to your body... and if you can't respect yourself, neither do I. Smoking and McDonalds are completly different, because MCD's provides sustinance, and its negative effects can be easily counter-acted with hard work... in fact, sometimes the fats/'bad-stuff' in a Big Mac could be just what your body needs to replenish itself after a long days workout. Well said Dizzy.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So instead of asnwering a question you'd prefer to yell at them?

Maybe you're a better seductionist, but you're nowhere near as cool as you used to be.

You have given up your good self to be a non-virgin who is diserespectful to most nearly everyone?

I never found that to be worth it.

I remember you used to carry this forum on your shoulders.

Eh, times change, people change. I didn't think you'd try to re-educate me using insults...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dizzy
You might make good grades, but your still an idiot. It pisses me off so bad how pot is "in" now.

"dude, you smoke pot? Your sUpEr cOoL!"

Do something beneficial with your time, hang out with people(or girls) instead of doing that ****. My dad was a big pot-head when he was young and he regrets wasting his time smoking instead of enjoying his life. And to the dumbass who compared weed to junk food, get a clue.
People who smoke to be cool are lame. Although I will say that the stoners I know are some of the most interesting and nice people I've met. Doing drugs is an entirely different kind of experience... It changes your perspective on a lot of things.

And why can't you hang out with people while smoking pot? It's a great way to meet people, actually. Done to extreme, it's obviously bad for you - but smoking bowls with your pals a couple times a week is really not that big of a deal.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone, STOP, and think about what the hell you're talking about here...

While you sit here, and wrack your brains to define a DJ, and cry and moan about the lack of quality posts, or argue with each other for 'pride', and 'respect'...HOW'S YOUR LIFE COMING ALONG?

Where are all the good posts, and all the "real DJ's"? They're out with girls, out with guys, out having fun, and LIVING THEIR LIFE.

You're here, on the internet, arguing with each other over pointless garbage, and trying to gain pride from a bunch of people you'll never once meet in your lives.

Are you out, meeting people, making friends, talking to strangers, being confident in yourself, happy with who you are, being comfortable with others....are you happy with where you are? Really, are you? Then make a change, and stop sitting around here, arguing, defining, and analyzing.:)

Reaction score
I FEEL FOR YOU OREO!!!!!!!!!!! too much AFC trash in these forums, its like stupid.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
So instead of asnwering a question you'd prefer to yell at them?

Maybe you're a better seductionist, but you're nowhere near as cool as you used to be.

You have given up your good self to be a non-virgin who is diserespectful to most nearly everyone?

I never found that to be worth it.

I remember you used to carry this forum on your shoulders.

Eh, times change, people change. I didn't think you'd try to re-educate me using insults...
Isn't it ironic how when I wasn't that good with women I held this forum on my shoulders? See, thats the thing about this forum, it doesn't take experience to be renound, it doesn't take balls, all it takes is one post proclaiming the good times and preaching about an over-used crap-mold of a mindset.

If you measure cool by how nice I am to people who don't know the first thing about being cool, about being a leader, about being a man? I did my time, I was nice to everyone... now I'm only nice to people who deserve it [ie - haven't effected me directly in a negative way].

Being stupid is one thing, and I accept that and am nice to many stupid people. In fact, my best friend is stupid, he just is, and he knows it. But hes a great kid, and he never pushes his stupid views on others, and because of that I respect him, and have grown to love him like a brother. You on the otherhand, push every little idiocy that bounces around inbetween your ears [possibly traveling all the way up from your *******], and are not deserving of polite responses.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
moaf

Wow, i didn't know moaf was Lorenzo, when did this metamorphosis happen? He's not a virgin anymore either? Things sure change fast. You still play soccer?

Anyways back to the topic. 90 percent of the pot heads out there say that pot doesnt affect their lives. I've met plenty of pothead throughout my life and no one ever told me smoking pot was bad for them because they always BELIEVED they did it in moderation. It's amazing to see the degenerative effect of pot on people. An old friend of mine, before he started pot, was vibrant, full of energy, and was always up to do stuff. Since he started pot about a year ago, he's practically a zombie. He always told me he "smoked to moderation" etc just like you.

Don't try and diagnose yourself to see if you're addicted or have a problem. You think alcoholics know they are all addicted? Open your eyes, if you smoke pot, that doesnt make you cool. Smoking pot is a great way to meet "new" people, i agree, but so is going to a heart walk; i'm sure you'll meet higher quality people at heart walks than smoke outs.

You're right, doing drugs do change your experience, for the worse. What kind of women respects a man who uses drugs to get off?

Reaction score
LORENZO!! I REMEBER YOU! WUZUP BABY?

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

Baby, well, that's something interesting to call your guy friends. Anyways, to each his own.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STFU

Stop talking about pot you morons!

I said it once, and ill repeat myself, i was NOT high on drugs, and if you are so fvcking close minded as to believe that pot is more harmful then a big mac, or that all "drugs" are evil, then go eat a nestle CRUNCH, drink a caffiene filled coke, and gult down calorie after calorie of your big mac.

jeez, everyone stop talking about "the subject" like it is drugs, and focus on the REAL subject, which was stated in the begining of my thread.

Lorenzo, you say, "by this time i could answer 3 newbies questions and help them"

are you really "helping" them? NO! You are making them dependant on YOU.

every heard the saying "give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach him to fish and feed him for life?"

All of your "help" isnt helping anyone. If he sat there and got his stupid AFC question locked down by the moderators, he might actually be inspired to read the Dj bible, or some other forum posts, with actual help.

Or even as he waits there and nobody responds to some stupid question of "should i bring flowers for her?" he might actually, just maybe, learn to think wiht his own mind instead of leaching off lorenzo, and the countless other "helpers" on these boards.

Help them? right...

I agree with ooh nasty, **** its like i check in the HS forum, and its sicker then before. its not even "HS" its like stupid middle school girls.

Cloud-Uk, yeah i agree that the mderators need to be more aware of the stupid threads, thats why i made the "Nominate" suggestion in the suuggestion forum.

Then, I am not "angry," i am annoyed, and I havent attacked anyone in particular, i simply pointed out that something needs to be done about the BS that goes on in here. Then people come in and start attacking me for spelling sh1t wrong, or for sounding angry! becuase i use "derogatory words" i presume?

Well, damn, this isnt some presentation for my superiosr bosses which could result in me getting a promotion or some sh1t, this is a FVCKING MESSAGE BOARD, and if I talk with a relaxed atmosphere like I would around my buds, there is no need to come in here sounding "professional" trying to educate me on the ethics of presentable material.

You only end up sounding like an office nerd with a stapler up his ass.

When I make a thread that i want people to learn, then i spell and use proper grammer, but when i am bouncing ideas off your heads there is no need to make me sound "important" with my impressive typing skills.

Most people arent very impressed but going through a post with a finetoothed comb and not finding spelling errors.

then the "mindset" thing.. are we now "against" development of a Dj mindset?

HAHAHAHAHA thats like, the gayest thing I ever heard, yes, thats a fine idea! lets all become sniveling AFC's and come in here whimpering about every little detail, that will sure be much easier for the other members of this board then if we learned to think for ourself :rolleyes:

and I dont mind the questions about small technicallities, as long as they have mindset down, but things like "is it important to brush my teeth before our date?" screams out "I HAVE NO CLUE WTF I AM DOING!"

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all are gay. Espically this kid "moaf" who thinks he is a classic DJ aka gay lorenzo...word of advice to moaf..

get a life
get some new fake stories
get a girl
get a new user name

:D

pz!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See, I'm from the school of thought, you know, the successful one, where you take action, and after you get the 'muscle memory' down, the mindset falls into place. No two people are alike. Period. So why try and make everyone the same? If you meet 10 people, and tell them each to say hi to 10 more people, do you think that 100 people will all be greated the same way? Of course not. Why? Because the mind makes the individual. If you tell 10 afc's to walk straight up to the next attractive woman they see and say the phrase "Hi, I'm <myname>, I find you attractive and would like to get to know you" they will each learn something about themselves during the exercise... something unique that only they can truely know. But if you tell 10 men to "feel confident about themselves" all you do is leave confusion and questions like "how?" ringing through the air.

I've said it to pook, and I'll say it to you, mindset isn't the begining, mindset is a never-ending battle. Grabbing your balls for the first time and taking that first step of a mile run at 8 in the morning because you want to be healthy, thats a foundation. Telling the cutie working in express you think she has a spectacular sense of style, thats a foundation. And foundations like that LEAD to confidence. But, I GARENTEE there is not a single man who made the first approach of his life [after hitting rock bottem and seeking this site] with a confident air. I know I didn't, I was shaking like a leaf. But I took action, again, and again, and again, and got rejected, and rejected, and rejected, and soon, just as my skin got nice and thick from "NO" that 'mindset' that you preach started to form, and no turned to yes.

Obviously you either never took the time to understand your own steps of development as a DJ, or you are not a DJ, and are still struggling finding the perfect mindset before you grab your balls and take action.

Dip, grow up.

GiVE THE MAN A FISH/teach him to fish

Starving men can't fish, *******.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, a real DJ to step in and get everyone's raging hormones under control. Thanks for laying down the law RBOI. How come I haven't seen you online, bro? ;)

Children, ceace your b1tchery. While you're wasting time arguing you could be out perfecting your DJ skills.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
GiVE THE MAN A FISH/teach him to fish

Starving men can't fish, *******.
Such profanity! Mr. Pottymouth!

In all seriousness though, nobody here is starving. Do you remember me back when I came to these forums? I was sniveling and b1tching and blaming all sorts of other ****. I wasn't just an "AFC" I was like HYPER-AFC.

But, I got my ass FLAMED off, and thanks to that, I actually grew.

Lorenzo man, do you remember when I first started talking to you? On AIM and ****? If you didn't stop "helping" me, I would still be running home to my computer hoping to see you online, just so I can tell you all the **** that's wrong with me. Although I might be more succesful with women(since I would have had everything mended by you) I would still be the same AFC I ever was.

The fact that you STOPPED being online(or blocked me?), and the fact that I couldnt really go around crying and b1tching to everyone(although i still did this while i was growing) helped me to learn SELF-DEPENDENCE.

Helped me to get out there and experiment with what worked, or didnt work for ME. Not what some guys, however smart they may be, say in a forum, about a SUBJECTIVE situation that i present them with.

Not to pick on anybody, but look at the thread Wheezy started. Go over there and look at it. His first thread EVER on this board, and he expects a bunch of tips, like we know anything about him? Do we even know anything about the girl(s) involved? Is he starving?

I am not saying that threads from people urgently needing help should be locked away, however AFCish their questions might be, but things that are already covered millions of times arent urgent. Common sense things arent urgent.

In fact, I can hardly really even think of something so IMPORTANT that we would have to just help the "starving" AFC right away, and yet still allow time for him to come here and post about it, then sit there and wait for replies...

can you think of such an example?

OMG! a girl just smiled at me! *runs home gets on computer and posts this, waits for reply*

2hours later, someone actually gives a reply, *takes advice and runs back over to the girl*

*smiles back at her*

Oh yeah, I'm a DJ:cool:

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else got any constructive ideas?
lol, obviously not!

hmmm, I just can't understand how everyone can get so heated over this topic. And the pot thing? If someone wants to smoke thats fine, its not anyone elses decision. Being a drug addict doesn't nulify their opinions, christ, some of the best seducers I know are off their face 24:7. Personly I don't, it doesn't agree with me!

Stuff this thread, I've got a girl in the year above that needs fooling around with;)

Reaction score
FUK YOU ALL..

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
Everyone, STOP, and think about what the hell you're talking about here...

While you sit here, and wrack your brains to define a DJ, and cry and moan about the lack of quality posts, or argue with each other for 'pride', and 'respect'...HOW'S YOUR LIFE COMING ALONG?

Where are all the good posts, and all the "real DJ's"? They're out with girls, out with guys, out having fun, and LIVING THEIR LIFE.

You're here, on the internet, arguing with each other over pointless garbage, and trying to gain pride from a bunch of people you'll never once meet in your lives.

Are you out, meeting people, making friends, talking to strangers, being confident in yourself, happy with who you are, being comfortable with others....are you happy with where you are? Really, are you? Then make a change, and stop sitting around here, arguing, defining, and analyzing.:)
dude, i have one thing to say to this: THANK YOU. these people sit here all the time trying to gain as much popularity among people they don't even know! i mean, this entire summer, i haven't spent more than two days in a row at home! i'm always out hangin with my friends or family! and you wanna know the best part? i'm happier than i've been in my entire life!

i'm looking forward to school, can't wait for track season, and waiting for winter to come so i can go snowboarding again. these are the things I choose to do with my life while so many are on their computers 24/7 arguing over the effects of pot!

in all fairness, several people on this thread have made some good points. there have been a lot of what a lot of us would consider stupid questions, but we also could spend our time trying to help them. true, this could build up their dependency on those people who helped, but the more these people try out the advice that is given them, the more they realize what works and what doesn't. eventually, they WILL be able to answer it on their own.

well, i guess that's all i've got to say for now, so get out there and do something interesting with your time!

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oreo, I don't think you are looking at the big picture. Sure it might be an annoyance and a pain reading all the threads started by newbies that seem obvious to you or other people who have been around, but it does help them to give them guidance. By helping them become more succesful with women they will become more knowledgeable and will be able to contribute alot more to the forums, they just need the time, work and GUIDANCE to get there. The majority of us started off just like all these new people that you are complaining about. There has always been newbie type questions and there probably always will be, you just started to notice it now (or rather complain about it) because the stuff they are asking is something you figured out when you first came here too. You probably weren't making a fuss over these type questions when you first came here because you were probably learning from their questions. Discouraging these 'stupid' newbie questions is something I feel is ridiculous because you aren't helping them, you are only making them more afraid to post. This means when they find out something groundbreaking they might not share it because they have been conditioned to not post topics by other members of the site.

The forum isn't really getting worse or anything. In my opinion I think it's getting better. There is more and more people registring and being able to contribute. The only thing that is really changing is your perspective.

I am closing this topic also because there is nothing constructive coming out of it, it is just a big flame war and is way too off topic. If you guys want to complain and argue to each other you can use the private messaging feature because I don't think anyone else cares or wants to read it.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.