Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

man, wtf? do you guys even know what "DJ" is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, this I just came back to this site a while back, and I havent seen a lot of nice posts here.

Things that real "DJ's" write, about advice, about meanings, etc etc etc. gets burried under TONS AND TONS f BULLSH|T from a bunch of newbie AFc's repeating the same thing over and over again and again, that some other Newbie AFC told them.

This is gross, the fact that i just read about 3 posts which had semi interesting titles, but ended up talking about concepts so ingrown within my DJ mindset that it makes me ask "what the hell? did this dude even GLANCE at the DJ bible?"

Seriously, what the fvck you you guys problem? You come here, you register as a user, then you post a thread that we have ALL SEEN a million times before. Asking some inane question, that has been answered A MILLION FRICKIN TIMES!

and then, the sickest part, is that now, after getting your buddies to answer some stupid ass question you think "oh, now i am a DJ, i have access to sosuave, and therefore i can solve all my women problems througha webpage"

No, sorry to disapoint you, you are NOT a DJ. You are an annoying AFC. Except now, you found a big brother to ask for advice. You are a DJ when you KNOW what the hell you are doing. When you DONT need to ask anymore questions. AND HOLY ****ING HELL, read the god-damned bible before asking stupid AFC ****!

ahh, now that some of my anger is out, Ill take a more psyche approach to you people.

What happens, is an AFC comes to these boards, he realizes "holy whack, this website is all i need to succeed with women" he reads a few threads, adopts the lingo, and then gets inflated with the "DJ" archetype.

He feels a fake sense of confidance, "hey i can do anything!" and runs out there to meet women. However, confidence alone achievs him nothing, and he comes back and asks his "fellow DJ's" to help him out with some super looser AFC question he has.

He still of course thinks he is a "DJ," all the while believing this stupid thing, he is in fact still an AFC, only a slightly more succesful AFC because he now has confidance.

He still doesnt know wtf hes doing, he still doesnt realize you need to make eye contact, smile, kino, or how to even keep a conversation going.

He is still almost completely controlled by women, and is dominated by their every wish and desire, and yet he still believes he is "Djing" them, and lives in a world of illusion.

Listen, thats all good and ****ing great for you, but dont come here to ask your stupid repetative AFC bull****. Read the godamn bible, or use the "search" function and look for you similar problem.

Or i got an even better idea, search all the forums for threads about mindset, and techniques, learn the knowledge, adaptt eh mindset, ask any personal misunderstandings you have about the methods/mindset on the forums, and then BECOME THE ****ING DJ, and stop asking ****.

damn

grrrr

:) im better, really, i am now.

*sigh*

:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, feel better Oreo? Yeah, it is stupid when a person registers, goes "I'm a Don Juan, hell yeah!" then asks "this girl smiled at me...Is that good?" By the way...where have you been man?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang on a sec... You complain about people flooding the forums with useless trash so the good stuff gets buried... Then you start another thread for it. ;)

Not flaming man, just a comment.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
where have you been man?
was taking a little break

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
Hang on a sec... You complain about people flooding the forums with useless trash so the good stuff gets buried... Then you start another thread for it. ;)

Not flaming man, just a comment.

haha, but hey, if people read my thread and stop posting their afc BS, or at least less people post AFC BS, or maybe they actually go adn become a DJ, then i think my ONE thread is worht the MANY that it would have prevented.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Congratulations hypocrit, i holistically agree with Da Game on this one. Nice job, should have stayed on the vacation, thanks for flooding a good board with bad posts. You know, the difference between you and people like Lorenzo is that they post helpful information, you post utter bullsh!t, the same bullsh!t you complained about. You're right, this board does need a good cleansing, it should start with you.

Oh, by the way, try and SPEL CHEK so you don't make a fool out of yourself. Your post was a PA to go through. A real DJ is well spoken, you are not well spoken, thus, you are not a real DJ.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: LOL

Originally posted by AmgineEX
Oh, by the way, try and SPEL CHEK so you don't make a fool out of yourself. Your post was a PA to go through. A real DJ is well spoken, you are not well spoken, thus, you are not a real DJ.
HAHAHAHAAHH is this guy great or what? :D

oh ****, go read my other reply before you keep attacking my spelling.

a DJ is well spoken? hahahahahahaha, do you think i talk the way i spell?

well damnit! I just hate when I am talking away to a gril, and accidentally i hit the wrong button in my mind keyboard and instead of saying "hey, im <name>" I end up saying "get, on <name>"

Those little slips of the mind-finger are just so embarrassing, because I just feel like such a retard after such a spelling error.

:rolleyes:

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

You obviously lack judgement b/c you're still smoking pot. If you respect yourself, your body, you'd stop. Your last post was completely inane and you made a fool out of yourself, congratulations.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE

You obviously lack judgement b/c you're still smoking pot. If you respect yourself, your body, you'd stop. Your last post was completely inane and you made a fool out of yourself, congratulations.
HAHAHAHAHAHA smoking pot?

why in the world would i need drugs when i get high off life?
Im having way more fun, just running around flying this kite!

nan nanana na na nan anananan na na na

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I made a fool of myself? right....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH :D!

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
*clap clap* :D

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oreo, man I know what you are saying.
A while back this used to be a better forum.

Now we are having 500 new registered users in few months...
And they ask these "should I buy new shoes because this girl didn't smile at me when I did?" type of questions.
Somekind of must-read-the-bible-before-posting system would kick some áss!

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
oreo, man I know what you are saying.
A while back this used to be a better forum.

Now we are having 500 new registered users in few months...
And they ask these "should I buy new shoes because this girl didn't smile at me when I did?" type of questions.
Somekind of must-read-the-bible-before-posting system would kick some áss!
one of the reasons i never visit the highschool forums anymore. it IS pretty pathetic...but i do check it once every three months or so to see if there's anything good :D (which there really never is)

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think things are getting a bit better, I remember it was really bad at one point. I think we will always get newbies asking dumb questions, but its no big deal. Its just an internet message board, maybe if mods just told them why their question was pointless then locked the topic? I dunno, there are loads of flaws with that idea, but it seems to be something that annoys a lot of people, and is bringing the HSDJ forum down. Anyone else ot any constructive ideas?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

oreo my thoughts are your words on this subject.

c'mon:

smokin is not the end of the world

ironically many ppl i know who will not smoke lack judgement and real morals

respecting your body?
-So you dont eat any fast food, chips, pizza, etc.?

chill out

take your anger out somewhere else

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

Drixsa, there are exceptions to everything, but there are far more fvcked up potheads than straight edge ones. It's a known fact pot kills brain cells and destroys sexual libido. Granted i dont really care about his libido, his lack of judgement and anger problem is disturbing. Smoking is a total disrespect to your body, end of story. Pizza, chips, if you exercise who cares? I didn't give outbursts, on the contrary, he did. You're an interesting character to tell me to take my anger somewhere else, perhaps you should read the first post.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, reading any post by oreo is a waste of time. In the time it took you to post this masterpiece, I could have replied to 3 newbie questions and actually helped somebody. And, to limit my hipocracy, I will attempt to help somebody in this reply as well:

You need to stop talking like you know your ****. Anyone can sit and post about mindset and cleaning up the forums [pook]... I know because I used to, and I also used to be 1/10 the man I am today, a whiny puke-puddle of adolescance like you... and you know what? Everyone liked the old lorenzo, even though he was a virgin and his advice was half-correct at best. But i takes balls to post about action [what would I do? I'll tell ya], adventure [FR's], and opinions on contraversial topics [newfound threads like C+F, eh?], so why don't you exercise a little testicular fortitue and stop carying on... you remind me of me a yr ago.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Drixsa, there are exceptions to everything, but there are far more fvcked up potheads than straight edge ones. It's a known fact pot kills brain cells and destroys sexual libido. Granted i dont really care about his libido, his lack of judgement and anger problem is disturbing. Smoking is a total disrespect to your body, end of story. Pizza, chips, if you exercise who cares? I didn't give outbursts, on the contrary, he did. You're an interesting character to tell me to take my anger somewhere else, perhaps you should read the first post.
i like his anger:p yours i do not care for:D

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke tons of pot and I'm probably one of the smarter people you'll meet.

Dizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
I smoke tons of pot and I'm probably one of the smarter people you'll meet.
You might make good grades, but your still an idiot. It pisses me off so bad how pot is "in" now.

"dude, you smoke pot? Your sUpEr cOoL!"

Do something beneficial with your time, hang out with people(or girls) instead of doing that ****. My dad was a big pot-head when he was young and he regrets wasting his time smoking instead of enjoying his life. And to the dumbass who compared weed to junk food, get a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.