Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man threw kid off 3rd floor mall balcony because "Women in the mall rejected him"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow..talk about a born loser...so because some women shot you down it bothered you so much you decided to try and kill someone?? WTF is wrong with people these days?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And why take it out on a five year old? What a coward.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hadn't heard that about this story. What I did hear is that he had a long, well documented, history of mental illness incidents

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like someone with mental disorders, I saw some of these here too, anything someone else do to him he want to do it, once a dude pushed a woman in a train track, she lost a arm, his reason for it? someone was mean to him so he looked for someone to push over.

and what is worse since he is "sick" he would get a mental clinic with would give him discharge after some time, and the worse is normally the family of the crazy love to play victim

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Wow that’s crazy. Women have extreme extreme power!

Losing his job, he didn’t snap
Losing his loved ones, he didn’t snap
Losing his home, he didn’t snap.
Losing his money, he didn’t snap.
Losing his license, he didn’t snap
Losing his friends, he didn’t snap

Not being able to connect with a pretty 24 year old woman and start a family. He snaps!

Too bad he didn’t find Sosuave. We could have told him to: go to gym, get better clothes, look good, get currency, and the women will fall in love with you.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad.....
Never let a women or someone else have that much power over you and mental state.

Emotional much....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sad.....
Never let a women or someone else have that much power over you and mental state.

Emotional much....
An emotional man wouldn't do that, he might rave and cry but never that as he has the emotional depth.

The same can't be said for a man who lacks the emotional depth as it is then rewired into rage, uncontrolled anger.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An emotional man wouldn't do that, he might rave and cry but never that as he has the emotional depth.

The same can't be said for a man who lacks the emotional depth as it is then rewired into rage, uncontrolled anger.
Make sence

Lack of self control and impulsivity, this individual has some serious issue and not only sexual frustration.

Serenity

Reaction score
Too bad he didn’t find Sosuave. We could have told him to: go to gym, get better clothes, look good, get currency, and the women will fall in love with you.
That would be like making a car look good, but it's still sh!t under the hood. The main problem isn't any of the things you mentioned, you neglect mentioning the most important thing of all, the mindset, the frame, the fvcking source of all the things you mention comes from. I wouldn't have told him any of the shallow crap you suggest, I would go to the root of the problem.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not being able to connect with a pretty 24 year old woman and start a family. He snaps!

Sadly not much you can do to help deranged psychopaths. Wonder how many of them are on these forums?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still not getting the obsessive disorder with women. Look I get rejected every man does, but it pays off big time if you are honest with yourself. Adapt and overcome make improvements with every facet of yourself. You can have a bad ass ripped lean body with an ugly face and still get that poon. Of course a creepy personality with reduce that in most cases. Women are not that great, they poop and pee like us. Their personalities are generally boring and immature.... they are needy and manipulative. I'd rather have my favorite comfort food than sex and trust me I'm not lying.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me that society used to care for patients with mental disorders better than today. But then the medical field has changed too. They give out meds and send them out unto the world. Then when they lose the ability to cope, they go out and do wacko things. It's just another consequence among many of "no fvcks given" in the professional atmosphere today.

Didn't they have places that took care of mental patients and kept them out of society so much? Odd how most events like this are either terror related from a certain offshoot religion, or mental patients. Just think, if this keeps happening, the government can pull our guns.
I sometimes think that's what our officials are waiting for.

I don't think our mental patients get what they need.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Their personalities are generally boring and immature.... they are needy and manipulative. I'd rather have my favorite comfort food than sex and trust me I'm not lying.
I never trust anyone that says “trust me.”

‘I’ll pay you back, trust me.”
‘I won’t tell anyone, trust me.”
‘I don’t like him, trust me.”
‘I didn’t sleep with him, trust me.”

:cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Evolutionarily speaking, not being able to connect with a fertile woman is akin to dying.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The dude is a psycho whack job. Why did he throw over the kid? Did he want to test the theory of gravity and see if the kid could fly? The kid did nothing to him. Why didn't he do this to the lady who pissed him off? Wrong in both instances, but at least he could had possibly used temporary insanity as his defense. This dude is a marked man inside prison/jail and in the public world. Stupid piece of sh!t. Poor kid.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
epic lols