Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man sues chick that friend zoned him

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Man this kind of stuff just cracks me up. Like the story a few years back of the guy that sued the woman that he married because she’d done extensive surgery to improve her looks.

The hilarity never ceases.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend that all men always reject a friend zone offer when you feel attraction for a woman. It won't end well. Avoiding the friend zone is the best thing I've done in my nearly 25 years of participating in the mating environment.

I also had 2 bad female friend interactions with women when I wasn't physically attracted to them either. Both ended poorly.

The downside of not keeping female friends is that you'll lack social circle introductions, which affects how you experience dating and relationships. In the short to medium term, that will make it more difficult to get a girlfriend. I mention this because most men want some sort of pair bonded relationship. When considering a longer time period (5-10+ years), not having a social circle won't matter too much. Most social circles are ideologically blue pill in their approach to romantic relationships. Social circles get pissed at men who continually exchange girlfriends without marriage or babies, even if the relationships are semi-long (1-4 years). After 2 or so instances of medium term relationships, the social circle will run dry. Social circle will help out again if you get divorced if the marriage is somewhat long.

There are men who get married to and have babies with their social circle generated girlfriends, which often becomes problematic due to the flaws associated with longer term monogamy. In a lot of cases, it's partially done out of scarcity mentality. There's a fear of having to swipe or cold approach. Most blue pill/beta male guys have personally know guys with long sexual droughts or have read stories online about it. They are concerned that if they don't submit to the frame of their social circle generated girlfriend, they will experience inceldom or a long sexual drought. When they put on a ring on it and often have babies with the women, the end result is often postponing the problem into the future and actually compounding the problem when it does arise.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is a "drone racing executive"?

In this case, on the surface this looks crazy and a little funny, however we do not know the whole story... I have seen men in my personal life get strung along by women, and these foolish men continue to cling to the hope that their 'oneitis' will one day see the light and see him in a different light. Women use this... but you can't be used unless you let a chick do this to you.

Just last week I had a male friend (in his 50s so he should fvcking know better) who was asking me about a situation he had with a women (in her early 40s) was doing. He's nuts about this chick... which puts him at a disadvantage... she's exploring other options. He wants exclusivity... she wants to make up for lost time on the carousel lost in her 15 year marriage. Keep in mind that when they are together she is open talking about other dudes she is dating... but the last time the went out, he started talking about a women he had a date with.

Okay... anyone that knows women will know what happened next... she got mad at him. She wants to keep her little puppy in line so he can continue to be used. He calls me mad at her I told him "Mitch... be angry with yourself, we are not fvcking teenagers... you need to pick up your ball and walk away from that BS!"

You can not b1tch, you can not get mad, all you can do is open your eyes to reality and walk away from anything that isn't giving you a fair exchange.

Anyway Men's Rights Activists (MRA) are really just wasting their time... go ahead and be a MRA, but understand that there is nothing you can do about the legal system. Trying to use the legal system to get equity is pointless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway Men's Rights Activists (MRA) are really just wasting their time... go ahead and be a MRA, but understand that there is nothing you can do about the legal system. Trying to use the legal system to get equity is pointless.
Who is an MRA anymore?

The growing segment is MGTOW. Though the MGTOW men are mostly going their own way because women are rejecting them. Women don't care when men go MGTOW because they were ignoring the MGTOW men in their pre-MGTOW phase.

Just last week I had a male friend (in his 50s so he should fvcking know better) who was asking me about a situation he had with a women (in her early 40s) was doing. He's nuts about this chick... which puts him at a disadvantage... she's exploring other options. He wants exclusivity... she wants to make up for lost time on the carousel lost in her 15 year marriage. Keep in mind that when they are together she is open talking about other dudes she is dating... but the last time the went out, he started talking about a women he had a date with.

Okay... anyone that knows women will know what happened next... she got mad at him. She wants to keep her little puppy in line so he can continue to be used. He calls me mad at her I told him "Mitch... be angry with yourself, we are not fvcking teenagers... you need to pick up your ball and walk away from that BS!"
I get annoying when people 30+ demonstrate behaviors expected from teens/early 20s people. Grow up!

There's no point for men and women in their 40s/50s to be friends. I don't think men and women can be friends. They can be romantic partners, acquaintances, and strictly business co-workers.

This is why the wall is softer than we think. An early 40s woman has the audacity to friend zone a male. She has enough abundance to friend zone.

I hope he walks away entirely.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I advocate for male rights, this has nothing to do with it. He got himself in that position, that is his fault and he should own up to it instead of b***ing about it.

Live and learn boys: As @SW15 said and I've said multiple times here, being friends with a woman you are physically or worse emotionally attracted to is highly detrimental to your masculine energy.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is an MRA anymore?

The growing segment is MGTOW. Though the MGTOW men are mostly going their own way because women are rejecting them. Women don't care when men go MGTOW because they were ignoring the MGTOW men in their pre-MGTOW phase.
People in general should not care about these guys , as besides a lot of stuff they are also cowards . Masculinity is about finding a way to get what you want , and these guys I bet they do not put any decent effort but they expect to be chads . Like I have said multiple times ,most men if they would put effort and are not too picky , they should have a decent sex life

Entitled men , not any different than feminist

MGTOW have more in common with the feminism than they think , the main difference is just that they have a penis and feminists a vagina ( or at least , most of them )

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live and learn boys: As @SW15 said and I've said multiple times here, being friends with a woman you are physically or worse emotionally attracted to is highly detrimental to your masculine energy.
Avoiding platonic female friendship is one of the easiest things to do in terms of the sexual marketplace.

It is easier to avoid female friendships than
  • earn $100,000+ annually
  • have six pack abs
  • have big arm and shoulder muscles
  • have an engaging personality
  • be so good at sex that the women you have sex with usually orgasm
There's not much of a reason to develop female friendships if you don't have again. There are guys who can retain female acquaintances from their K-12 years if they stay in the same place as adults. I can understand some of those interactions that have a history from prior to puberty, but not much else.

Younger sisters and female cousins living in the same area are worth more in terms of introductions and social circle game than any female acquaintance or friend would be.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is an MRA anymore?
True.. let me qualify. Any man that believes he can use the legal system, or change laws to correct gender unfairness is wasting their time. If you are trying to change laws or bring legal cases against women... well you are right on the edge of being a MRA because you are expecting fairness.

THERE IS NO FAIRNESS... there never will be fairness. The reason is because men, as a general rule are more productive than women, Nations will ALWAYS turn to men and force them to contribute to help women. Society doesn't give a flying fvck that this isn't fair... because if they don't force men to help women then society as a whole have to foot the bill.

Case in point, you get a chick pregnant... at that point she has the option to terminate the pregnancy or have the kid... the MAN has no choice, he might not want the kid, but if the woman decides to have the child... you get to be a child support slave for 18 years... is it fair... nope... society doesn't give fvck because if you don't support the kid then society has to do this.

B1tching about this is a waste of time, Trying to change the law so that things are fair... again it's also a waste of time. The government makes the laws, they are not going to make laws that requires them to take on fiscal responsibility for the behavior of chicks since the nation is already neck deep in debt and chicks outnumber men, and women vote.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case in point, you get a chick pregnant... at that point she has the option to terminate the pregnancy or have the kid... the MAN has no choice, he might not want the kid, but if the woman decides to have the child... you get to be a child support slave for 18 years... is it fair... nope... society doesn't give fvck because if you don't support the kid then society has to do this.
I think that society long time ago realized that you can not rely on women to do logical things , like men do for example

As a guy you either do your part , either you are a loser and people will make sure that you will know this

For women is way more nuanced

That is why women only in recent times were given the right to vote

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is an MRA anymore?

I get annoying when people 30+ demonstrate behaviors expected from teens/early 20s people. Grow up!

There's no point for men and women in their 40s/50s to be friends. I don't think men and women can be friends. They can be romantic partners, acquaintances, and strictly business co-workers.

This is why the wall is softer than we think. An early 40s woman has the audacity to friend zone a male. She has enough abundance to friend zone.

I hope he walks away entirely.
MTGOW monk mode (which I assume is your referance to MGTOW) are incels/nearcels in denial based on your logic.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would respect them if they truly went their own way, but their own way seems to be whining / griping about toxic women on the internet.

I disagree. I have several female friends. I don't lust after them because they wouldn't be a good match with my sexual appetite or because they have relationship issues, but not because they're not attractive. Several are attractive, but such a mess that relationships are not wise.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I have several female friends. I don't lust after them because they wouldn't be a good match with my sexual appetite or because they have relationship issues, but not because they're not attractive. Several are attractive, but such a mess that relationships are not wise.
Female friendship is crap. It doesn't work, even when the man isn't attracted to the woman. My life is better off without female friends, though it has likely cost me a few social circle introductions when I was younger.

None of my female co-workers have ever set me up on a date with any of their friends.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female friendship is crap. It doesn't work, even when the man isn't attracted to the woman. My life is better off without female friends, though it has likely cost me a few social circle introductions when I was younger.
Being surrounded by women who feel comfortable around you is a way to increase social proof. Women know I'm not boyfriend material, so they either want to have kink/sex or they just like to have conversations.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of my female co-workers have ever set me up on a date with any of their friends.
That happened rarely to me as well, but I guess they wanted to keep me for themselves.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being surrounded by women who feel comfortable around you is a way to increase social proof. Women know I'm not boyfriend material, so they either want to have kink/sex or they just like to have conversations.
Good outlook. Not all women will be sexually available. But they will recognize your game and throw some friends your way or even wing for you. It's good to have female orbiters.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good outlook. Not all women will be sexually available. But they will recognize your game and throw some friends your way or even wing for you. It's good to have female orbiters.
And you need social proof to break through a woman's Creep/Freak Filter. Other women comfortable around you shows pre-selection, you've been vetted as 'not a creep or freak' by other women, so strange women will feel more comfortable to be around you.