Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man offers $10K for someone to set him up with girlfriend.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://gma.yahoo.com/man-girlfriend-hell-pay-10k-162900132--abc-news-sex.html

He's an Asian and looks to be a very good shape, although he's probably short, and thus gets little traction with women. :cuss: Oh, and he's a Harvard MBA, with a hard-working, and I'm sure well-paid, career.

He also seems to have gone MGTOW to some degree and just has given up on doing all the social BS things just to meet women. He's busy enough with his job, and likes to spend his off-time on his outdoor activities - can't really do that when you're swilling at the local nightclub.

Of course, his situation is really just a very sad commentary about the American singles' social scene. A young professional like this in my father's & uncle's day had folks beating down their doors with offers to date good, never married (or at least childless) women, who were in good shape. Now, if a man is not "playing game" at every opportunity, he misses out (and even playing game, still misses out a lot of times.)

Last edited:

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the guarantee he'll pay you? The stipulation is that he has to be with the girl you bring to him for 6 months. Some people by that time would have forgotten about you. On that basis not applying to help him find a girl!

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet most of his colleagues in his workplace are not single despite 12 hour work days. I wonder if his talk of "efficiency" is masking for some other obstacles such as the ones eluded to above.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just goes.to show how desperate some guys are in the dating scene. If a guy isn't socially positioned correctly or out approaching, he's invisible essentially.

I guess it's not that different than paying to get onto a dating site though.

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
10k is a drop in the bucket for this guy. If you enter private equity after hbs you can get 300k a year or more. Rather spend more time trying to get promoted and jump to the 500k plus mark than spending time chasing girls and losing that opportunity.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
"A young professional like this in my father's & uncle's day had folks beating down their doors with offers to date good, never married (or at least childless) women, who were in good shape."....Not how I remember it,bad as things are they are immeasurably better than 50 years ago... ...I am at most a little younger,than your Father or Uncle...One of my earliest recollections at 18 was going to a Dance,those Days the Women sat on chairs,one side of a big hall,the Men at the opposite side...I watched a very respectable young Italian Man,impeccably dressed,he was a Radiographer at our only Hospital....He crossed the floor,that took courage in itself, and proceed along the line of Girls,politely asking them to dance,all refused when near the end of the line there were hoots of derisive laughter,seems one polite young Demoiselle had expressed her feelings rather loudly with a contemptuous"I don't dance with Wogs"...Two thirds of Western Women are born bvitches,and however you will slice them stay that way,for my Money they are only good enough to be taken out to the County Dump and piled up with all the other Faggotts.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Notice he's an Asian in Alabama. That's got to be a factor in his dating problems.
what the **** lol

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He almost have six pack , I am sure in he is in a place when there is no asian women around him , I think he can go to china and bring a wife with him .