“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Man mountain depressed over woman

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
593

Lawrence dallgadio is selling his world cup winners medal because he has been declared bankrupt after a divorce. He is also selling a load of other stuff like lions caps. He said he has been wallowing in self pity and divorce hit him really hard.

I do remember he had a tragedy in his life, his sister passed away many years ago.

Just goes to show that even the strongest of men can be affected from women. Lawrence is a man mountain of a man and he is very well spoken. Seems a top man.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top