Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man I'm really a sucker for a hot chick. Played the HELL out of myself today

KokonutKrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I got this girl's number from bumble. We talked a bit, and last friday we set up a date for tonight. Well last saturday I had a date that flaked so I hit up this chick. She said she "might actually be free but had to double check her plans". Short story short, she ghosted after saying that. Then this wednesday I sent her a couple sexts as a hail mary and amazingly she returned the favor. Honestly totally my type from what I saw in the pics. Anyways, I told her "so when are you coming over so I can do *insert dirty sh!t here* to you" and she responded saying saturday. Funny thing is, I had rescheduled with the girl who flaked last saturday for tonight (this saturday), so I had to cancel on THAT girl for this one, as well as tell another girl who's been trying to hangout with me that I was busy and couldn't do tonight.

Just to add more to the story, this girl sent me more nudes on snapchat last night, AND responded to my insta story asking if I was doing Christmas alone (I was I was with family), and she did both at the same time. So I was like oh sh!t! She's definitely really interested this date is totally going to happen tomorrow! Well today comes and I text this girl my address. No response. Call her a couple hours later. No answer. 2 more hours pass and I call her again. She actually picks up and tells me she drove her little brother to this ski resort an hour and a half from her place and that's where she was. We had a short convo and she told me that she'd hit me up later when she got back and see if I was still up for hanging out. Well as you can guess, she never f*cking did lmao. So get this... I cancelled on one date and told another I was busy because I was waiting for this TIME WASTER only to end up jacking off because of it. And yes, I'm going to try to reschedule with her but DOUBLE BOOK it next time and EXPECT her to flake.

God damn why do women do this sh!t? It's such a scumbag thing to do.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because they know there are thirsty dudes like you out there doing stuff like this and they show it to their friends and laugh about it.

Sadly that is the truth. I have been part of some group chat laughs in the past I am sure too...

But thinking positively, it is a valuable lesson for the future.

KokonutKrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they know there are thirsty dudes like you out there doing stuff like this and they show it to their friends and laugh about it.

Sadly that is the truth. I have been part of some group chat laughs in the past I am sure too...

Lmao except she sent more nudes than I did.

BackInTheGame78... Jaded pessimist for life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lmao except she sent more nudes than I did.

BackInTheGame78... Jaded pessimist for life.
Haha, more like I've been there done that before.
I am simply stating the cold hard truth as I see it.

Sending nude pics doesn't mean a whole lot these days. In fact, I have found sending a bunch of nudes and or sexting prior to meeting is typically a pretty good flake chance. Personally I have found it counterproductive. My goal is to get the woman to meet in person, I can't bang a nude pic or a text message.

Last edited:

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I've had the exact same thing as happened the OP happen to me. But I don't think these women share these stories with their friends. Their need for validation from men is so great they're too embarrassed to even tell their friends. Instead, they continue doing these things surreptitiously, with some level of personal shame.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the exact same thing as happened the OP happen to me. But I don't think these women share these stories with their friends. Their need for validation from men is so great they're too embarrassed to even tell their friends. Instead, they continue doing these things surreptitiously, with some level of personal shame.
I do not think they share this Kind of things with their friends , because her friends will sl8t shame her . Or if she says the story , for sure she will miss like 60% of it , and only say how thirsty this guy is :)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the great advantages of swipe apps for women is that women never have to face consequences for their bad behaviors on apps. If a woman meets a man through acquaintances and she misbehaves, she's going to hear about it from her social circle. If a woman meets an unknown man through an app, she can flake, ghost, act rude and entitled, etc. and her social circle will never be informed of her bad behavior. The same can be said about women a man meets through cold approach, but to a less extent because no woman fields as many cold approaches as she fields inquiries from a swipe apps or DMs on Insta, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I do not think they share this Kind of things with their friends , because her friends will sl8t shame her . Or if she says the story , for sure she will miss like 60% of it , and only say how thirsty this guy is :)
She won't tell them about the pics she sent but she will definitely give them her version of the story about what happened

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she "might actually be free but had to double check her plans". Short story short, she ghosted after saying that.
Never give girls more than one chance unless she has a legit excuse and offers to reschedule with you and is proactive on it. Most of the time no matter how hawt she is, the juice isn't worth the squeeze. You'll soon learn this.

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP you let her play you. A bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush....no pun intended.

You need to go out with the chick thats available and have a good time.
Because of how I operate, I wouldn't text the flaky chick again. If she reaches out, set up a date and not show up. When she calls and texts to find out where you are, tell her something came up. Oops lol.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never give girls more than one chance unless she has a legit excuse and offers to reschedule with you and is proactive on it. Most of the time no matter how hawt she is, the juice isn't worth the squeeze. You'll soon learn this.
yeah , the more times she flakes the less likely it is to meet her again

I would try 3 times to set up a date with a girl , just to remove those that are playing hard to get

Glassguy

Reaction score

I would try 3 times to set up a date with a girl , just to remove those that are playing hard to get
After 2 times I won't reply again. And there must be a good reason AND a reschedule date from her or there won't even be a 2nd time

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Playing hard to get = Playing games. Life is too short for games. Homey don't play that.
Imagine if she plays games to hard to get. What other games will she constantly be playing with you even if you guys end up going out or end up as a couple? No thank you.

After 2 times I won't reply again. And there must be a good reason AND a reschedule date from her or there won't even be a 2nd time
You're too kind.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I got this girl's number from bumble. We talked a bit, and last friday we set up a date for tonight. Well last saturday I had a date that flaked so I hit up this chick. She said she "might actually be free but had to double check her plans". Short story short, she ghosted after saying that. Then this wednesday I sent her a couple sexts as a hail mary and amazingly she returned the favor. Honestly totally my type from what I saw in the pics. Anyways, I told her "so when are you coming over so I can do *insert dirty sh!t here* to you" and she responded saying saturday. Funny thing is, I had rescheduled with the girl who flaked last saturday for tonight (this saturday), so I had to cancel on THAT girl for this one, as well as tell another girl who's been trying to hangout with me that I was busy and couldn't do tonight.

Just to add more to the story, this girl sent me more nudes on snapchat last night, AND responded to my insta story asking if I was doing Christmas alone (I was I was with family), and she did both at the same time. So I was like oh sh!t! She's definitely really interested this date is totally going to happen tomorrow! Well today comes and I text this girl my address. No response. Call her a couple hours later. No answer. 2 more hours pass and I call her again. She actually picks up and tells me she drove her little brother to this ski resort an hour and a half from her place and that's where she was. We had a short convo and she told me that she'd hit me up later when she got back and see if I was still up for hanging out. Well as you can guess, she never f*cking did lmao. So get this... I cancelled on one date and told another I was busy because I was waiting for this TIME WASTER only to end up jacking off because of it. And yes, I'm going to try to reschedule with her but DOUBLE BOOK it next time and EXPECT her to flake.

Here's what happened: she thought it was funny that you send her an explicit text and so she said OK as a joke. Then she laughed her ass off when you actually expected her to follow through and she fed you increasingly ridiculous stories.

The moral of the story is to never believe what women say, believe what they do. This girl had a pattern of ignoring your messages which means she had low interest from the start and, surprise surprise, it turns out all she wants to do is joke around.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing hard to get = Playing games. Life is too short for games. Homey don't play that. Imagine if she plays games to hard to get. What other games will she constantly be playing with you even if you guys end up going out or end up as a couple? No thank you. You're too kind.
yes she is playing games , because at the end of the day seduction is a game :

in addition to this , mothers teach their girls to be hard to get , and even mainstream media .

you will miss really good women by being too tight , as they are just doing what they were teached from an early age

you just have to find the sweet spot between being too tight and being too loose . I think that trying to set up maximum 3 dates is the sweet spot

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what you can expect when you go on bumble or other online dating. If she's made herself available to you, she's made herself available to everyone else, and the chances that you're the only guy she's talking to at any given time is about 0%. If you had 25 chicks chatting you up, you'd also ignore the ones that weren't interesting to you. You're also not the only one she's sending nudes to.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that trying to set up maximum 3 dates is the sweet spot
Different strokes for different folks. After going on 200 dates in the past 3 years my fuse has become very short and my views have changed. Most of the girls that played hard to get didn't amount to anything.

Them playing hard to get these days is a lot different than what society or their mothers taught them awhile ago. Playing hard to get these days often amounts to low interest and nothing else.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what you can expect when you go on bumble or other online dating. If she's made herself available to you, she's made herself available to everyone else, and the chances that you're the only guy she's talking to at any given time is about 0%. If you had 25 chicks chatting you up, you'd also ignore the ones that weren't interesting to you. You're also not the only one she's sending nudes to.
don”t take me wrong but online dating is not really worthwhile because the quality of girls that you will find there is lower than that you can find in the real life

online Dating should be complementary and not your only source to talk with girls . I find online dating just amusing as most of the girls that you find there are quite wired or have a lot of problems

Also online dating rules are different than those applied when you approach in real life

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks. After going on 200 dates in the past 3 years my fuse has become very short and my views have changed. Most of the girls that played hard to get didn't amount to anything.

Them playing hard to get these days is a lot different than what society or their mothers taught them awhile ago. Playing hard to get these days often amounts to low interest and nothing else.
me personally I enjoy most when I turn a yellow or orange girls to green

But like you mentioned , different folks different strokes

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I believe that there may actually be two different sets of human-life in human-like form.

You broke your commitment to one gal ... in order to be with another gal (that subsequently flaked/ghosted on you)
... meanwhile, you come here looking for a pity party.

If your mentality isn't pitiful enough, the forum members above do not recognize the irony or maybe they lack the courage to call a spade a spade.