"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MAN I AM PATHETIC! is there any hope left?

candide123

New Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
usa
I was persued by this totally hot girl and I was set up to be introduced and go on a date with this girl by some mutual friends. I am afraid however that we did not have the connection that I wanted and the potential to get with this one is going down fast. Their were many awkward moments during the date despite my efforts. Is there any possible way I can still pull this one out and get her to renew her interest in me? You can imagine i feel like a complete idiot. A total hottie wants to meet me and asks her friends to introduce me to her and set up a date and i still manage to fock it up. I CAN FEEL THIS ONE SLIPPING AWAY AND I NEED SOME HELP TO STOP IT.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
a connection just happens. either there is or isnt.

from the very limited details you gave, if any, all i can say is that you should do something other than what you did. i mean, if you got on a dinner date, *go do something more fun where interaction is a must like an amusement park or something. or a mini-golf course.

maybe you can channel those experiences into something better. good luck.

*the idea is to separate the aura of not having any connection at all.
 

runner10_13

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
yeah...no, this one is lost, move on.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
All is not lost.

There could be many, many reasons why this was fvcked up - probably the big reason is because you were trying to hard with convo etc.

Just be yourself.

Call her up and orgainze another date. Do something fun - lot's of action so that your not sitting there sucking your thumb.

Even if you just go bowling, it's better than anything else.

It's worth a try.
 

CharmingBastard

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2001
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Finland
Actually runner is right, this is very likely a lost case. With some luck you might get a second chance in spite of an awkward 1st date. However with your frame of mind, this I'm pathetic and desperete, please pity me shyt will ruin your game anyway.

Go read the dj-bible! If you already have, then go read some more!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top