Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MAN I AM PATHETIC! is there any hope left?

candide123

Reaction score
I was persued by this totally hot girl and I was set up to be introduced and go on a date with this girl by some mutual friends. I am afraid however that we did not have the connection that I wanted and the potential to get with this one is going down fast. Their were many awkward moments during the date despite my efforts. Is there any possible way I can still pull this one out and get her to renew her interest in me? You can imagine i feel like a complete idiot. A total hottie wants to meet me and asks her friends to introduce me to her and set up a date and i still manage to fock it up. I CAN FEEL THIS ONE SLIPPING AWAY AND I NEED SOME HELP TO STOP IT.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a connection just happens. either there is or isnt.

from the very limited details you gave, if any, all i can say is that you should do something other than what you did. i mean, if you got on a dinner date, *go do something more fun where interaction is a must like an amusement park or something. or a mini-golf course.

maybe you can channel those experiences into something better. good luck.

*the idea is to separate the aura of not having any connection at all.

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...no, this one is lost, move on.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All is not lost.

There could be many, many reasons why this was fvcked up - probably the big reason is because you were trying to hard with convo etc.

Just be yourself.

Call her up and orgainze another date. Do something fun - lot's of action so that your not sitting there sucking your thumb.

Even if you just go bowling, it's better than anything else.

It's worth a try.

CharmingBastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually runner is right, this is very likely a lost case. With some luck you might get a second chance in spite of an awkward 1st date. However with your frame of mind, this I'm pathetic and desperete, please pity me shyt will ruin your game anyway.

Go read the dj-bible! If you already have, then go read some more!