Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man hanging out with boy, is this unreasonable?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key here is 'Your sister's kids', niece and nephew, blood. This is a big difference my dude. You are doing your sister a service by watching them because she knows she can trust you. Is her husband opposed to you being there? In this case, the father is in opposition and doesn't want another guy interfering, let alone a man of the same age. Autism or not, there is no way this is going to look good to the law or a social worker. If you have friends 18 or over, you should seek out those people, having close personal friendships and discussing topics like sex or dating is pretty inappropriate with a pre-teen. There's nothing wrong with enjoying kid's hobbies, culture or media. There is something wrong with enjoying the kid.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sounds extremely weird, are you sure the guy isn't just simping really hard so he can try and get in the pants of the mother. I've known a few guys that do that they orbit the girl and become like a second dad to the kid in hopes of getting some. If that is not the case the guy the relationship is not normal and she should seek out friendships with adults.

Edit: Nevermind I just saw your reply about not looking for dates or trying to get with the mom. Yea the guy needs to be evaluated.