“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Man goes Cobra Tate on the world. Take that divorce rape!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
Well, he claimed he burned it, there's no evidence that he did and the judge doesn't believe him.
If he did do it, he made a dumb move. Like the judge said, he's probably just going to end up getting his remaining assets stripped from him. And he should take the care of his children into account, regardless. I admit this story is satisfying on some level though lol.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Actually only 1/4 is his: she gets half in the divorce and another 1/4 through alimony payments..... She ends up with 3/4 and he ends up with 1/4 when it's all said and done.......
Which is why I'd go Cobra Tate and incinerate everything. Test me and I'd go for the house next.

I don't negotiate with terrorists.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Which is why I'd go Cobra Tate and incinerate everything. Test me and I'd go for the house next.

I don't negotiate with terrorists.
Bring the fear of having nothing to them, maybe then they will be reasonable.

That money was his until the judge rules agaisnt him, so imo he had the right to do w/e he wanted with it.

Obv burning currency is illegal but thats an other thing.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
I would set every damn sent on fire if it meant her getting none.
Not that simple. The judge will garnish his remaining and future assets, or keep him in jail, or both. Besides, he has a kid to support.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
At what point in time should someone ever be forced to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in spousal support? Hire a hitman ffs. Cheaper and easier, plus you get full custody. Cheerios don’t suddenly start costing 12 grand a month when you get divorced, wtf. **** his wife and **** this judge. May they both burn just like that money.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Bring the fear of having nothing to them, maybe then they will be reasonable.

That money was his until the judge rules agaisnt him, so imo he had the right to do w/e he wanted with it.

Obv burning currency is illegal but thats an other thing.
a few of my mates are cops or work on corrections. the amount of guys who are in jail due to divorce rape and child support. if jail is inevitable, I know what I would do.
 
Top