Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man goes Cobra Tate on the world. Take that divorce rape!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he claimed he burned it, there's no evidence that he did and the judge doesn't believe him.
If he did do it, he made a dumb move. Like the judge said, he's probably just going to end up getting his remaining assets stripped from him. And he should take the care of his children into account, regardless. I admit this story is satisfying on some level though lol.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually only 1/4 is his: she gets half in the divorce and another 1/4 through alimony payments..... She ends up with 3/4 and he ends up with 1/4 when it's all said and done.......
Which is why I'd go Cobra Tate and incinerate everything. Test me and I'd go for the house next.

I don't negotiate with terrorists.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why I'd go Cobra Tate and incinerate everything. Test me and I'd go for the house next.

I don't negotiate with terrorists.
Bring the fear of having nothing to them, maybe then they will be reasonable.

That money was his until the judge rules agaisnt him, so imo he had the right to do w/e he wanted with it.

Obv burning currency is illegal but thats an other thing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would set every damn sent on fire if it meant her getting none.
Not that simple. The judge will garnish his remaining and future assets, or keep him in jail, or both. Besides, he has a kid to support.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At what point in time should someone ever be forced to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in spousal support? Hire a hitman ffs. Cheaper and easier, plus you get full custody. Cheerios don’t suddenly start costing 12 grand a month when you get divorced, wtf. **** his wife and **** this judge. May they both burn just like that money.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring the fear of having nothing to them, maybe then they will be reasonable.

That money was his until the judge rules agaisnt him, so imo he had the right to do w/e he wanted with it.

Obv burning currency is illegal but thats an other thing.
a few of my mates are cops or work on corrections. the amount of guys who are in jail due to divorce rape and child support. if jail is inevitable, I know what I would do.