"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Man donates kidney to save girlfriends mom, short time later is dumped. (MX)

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
That is even worse than this all-time Beta loser scene:

 

DonBud94

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2021
Messages
61
Reaction score
39
Age
32
I heard about this on the radio. Feel sorry for the guy but that's life.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
The girlfriend is a piece of sh!t

But I would like to imagine the boyfriend wasn't so dumb as to literally give away a kidney solely out of thirst and not because he has a strong sense of justice/altruism or a good relationship with the mom.

If the dude was really so stupid as to give away a kidney to get favor with his girlfriend, then dear God I don't want to live on the same planet as him. Gotta make up another gender to reduce association lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
The girlfriend is a piece of sh!t
The husband she is married to doesn't think so (she probably hid that detail from him, or he's too thirsty himself to care and married her anyway). You wonder which the two guys is more thirstier.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Christ. It has gotten that bad?
It's better to be blackpilled and say "its over" than to be a simp like that. The culture puts too much emphasis on having a woman, having access to sex, etc.. and it leads to outcomes like this.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
The husband she is married to doesn't think so (she probably hid that detail from him, or he's too thirsty himself to care and married her anyway). You wonder which the two guys is more thirstier.
I would assume that means she was an angel to the husband because she liked him more (for now).

Or he's also a thirsty simp that ignores red flags until they're red from his own blood.

Maybe she's a sociopathic master manipulator and the husband won't see it coming until she decides it's time to dispose of him.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I would assume that means she was an angel to the husband because she liked him more (for now).

Or he's also a thirsty simp that ignores red flags until they're red from his own blood.

Maybe she's a sociopathic master manipulator and the husband won't see it coming until she decides it's time to dispose of him.
Maybe he can donate a kidney if the other another family member of hers needs help. She needs to keep the supply fresh.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Maybe the old cvnt will die in a wreck on the way home from the hospital. Would be kinda cool if her daughter was giving her a ride home and they both bit the dust.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
75% of suicides are male...

Chivarly is toxic and should be eradicated from society
True. I think you should always help your guy friends out but never, and I mean NEVER help a woman out or do a favor of ANY kind for any woman. She will never appreciate it and and she will ask for more.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top