Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man donates kidney to save girlfriends mom, short time later is dumped. (MX)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is even worse than this all-time Beta loser scene:

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard about this on the radio. Feel sorry for the guy but that's life.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girlfriend is a piece of sh!t

But I would like to imagine the boyfriend wasn't so dumb as to literally give away a kidney solely out of thirst and not because he has a strong sense of justice/altruism or a good relationship with the mom.

If the dude was really so stupid as to give away a kidney to get favor with his girlfriend, then dear God I don't want to live on the same planet as him. Gotta make up another gender to reduce association lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girlfriend is a piece of sh!t
The husband she is married to doesn't think so (she probably hid that detail from him, or he's too thirsty himself to care and married her anyway). You wonder which the two guys is more thirstier.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ. It has gotten that bad?
It's better to be blackpilled and say "its over" than to be a simp like that. The culture puts too much emphasis on having a woman, having access to sex, etc.. and it leads to outcomes like this.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The husband she is married to doesn't think so (she probably hid that detail from him, or he's too thirsty himself to care and married her anyway). You wonder which the two guys is more thirstier.
I would assume that means she was an angel to the husband because she liked him more (for now).

Or he's also a thirsty simp that ignores red flags until they're red from his own blood.

Maybe she's a sociopathic master manipulator and the husband won't see it coming until she decides it's time to dispose of him.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would assume that means she was an angel to the husband because she liked him more (for now).

Or he's also a thirsty simp that ignores red flags until they're red from his own blood.

Maybe she's a sociopathic master manipulator and the husband won't see it coming until she decides it's time to dispose of him.
Maybe he can donate a kidney if the other another family member of hers needs help. She needs to keep the supply fresh.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the old cvnt will die in a wreck on the way home from the hospital. Would be kinda cool if her daughter was giving her a ride home and they both bit the dust.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
75% of suicides are male...

Chivarly is toxic and should be eradicated from society
True. I think you should always help your guy friends out but never, and I mean NEVER help a woman out or do a favor of ANY kind for any woman. She will never appreciate it and and she will ask for more.