Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man, do I feel like an idiot.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im new here, I came across this site from reading The Rational Man. Heres my deal...First off let me say Im 43, I honestly dont have much experience with women, Ive only been in 2 real relationships my whole life. One was for a few months and the other for about a year. Im actually a very good looking guy, I get checked out by women everywhere I go, and Ive had some damn hot ass women throw themselves at me more than once. But I blow it in short order. Ive had many "situationships" That I wasnt into because I didnt feel attraction, and Ive got a few girls now that really want a LTR from me, but Im not physically attracted to them so its a no go. Any way, I had a recent experience that really makes me ask myself whats wrong with me. Ive been at my job for about 8 months now. There is a woman who works there that I thought was pretty hot, but shes married so I never tried to pursue anything. Ill call her Lisa. Well one night my coworkers and I were out at a bar after work. Up to this point I hadnt gotten to know anyone really well and one of my coworkers asked me If I was married and I told her I was single. She said she couldnt believe I was single because of how handsome I was. As soon as Lisa heard I was single she Was litterally all over me...rubbing my chest and shoulders, she told the other girl that we were gonna make out and asked me if I wanted to feel how nice her nipples were, so I put my hand down her shirt in front of all our other coworkers. I was a little shocked at how strong she was coming on, but I played it cool and just remembered she was drunk. Well a few weeks later we were out at another bar after work and Lisa told me in her car that she wanted to "jump my bones". I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her in and kissed her. We drank and flirted and just had a good time. After the bar closed she was giving me a ride to where I left my work van, and after we got there, we made out like mad and I fingered her in her car. That was it, I went home and jerked off.

So heres my issue...I didnt have any other women in my life and I was getting pretty lonely and frustrated about that. On one hand I wanted to bang the **** out of her, But on the other hand I knew it could bring about regret and future consequences for ****ing a married coworker whom I didnt even know at all. Add to this that I thought it was really reckless of her to come on so strong, she didnt even know me and she did it in plain view of our other coworkers. That made me question what kind of woman she was and If I really wanted to get involved with her. I was having an inner struggle. I was unsure about the whole situation and myself. I should have just manned up and did what I knew in my heart was the right thing to do... told her no and left it right there. That would have kept our work situation uncomplicated and her attraction would have grown for me. I should have treated her like a spinning plate. But instead I did the most beta thing I could have done...Told her I wanted to be friends first and see if it could develop. We would hang out and make out, but that was it she wouldnt let me go any further. Long story short, I demonstrated lots of scarcity mindset without even realizing it. I thought I was building attraction but she lost all sexual attraction for me in short order, while mine for her became greater. She played me like a fiddle and I let her.
After a couple months I finally stopped being her "friend" and now we just dont talk, and I never ****ed her. After reading The Rational Man, I see all the mistakes I made in our short situationship. All the things that I was doing that I thought were "alpha" were actually beta as **** and I feel like a complete idiot. Im 43, I should be wiser than this. I know the key is an abundance mindset, and Im working hard to try to get an abundance in my life, Im gaining the courage to cold approach women in grocery stores, and places like that and Ive gotten some good responses because of my looks, but at my age my choices are alot narrower that they used to be. Women in my age range are usually married. I got the number of a pretty hot 29yo nurse the other day, but its too much of an age difference. Im not gonna lie about my age either, Im done with that kind of stupid ****. Im taking a good hard look at myself and Im seeing patterns of mistakes and I could really use some advice.
'

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delusions? Good looking but nearly no kills in a tinder era. Ya OK bud!

There's no nice way of saying it. Man up. Grow a pair. Go get baeeeee.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You should be targeting 23 - 25 y.o. women.

You've handsome etc and cant get laid, likely a mindset issue, start off by reading the DJ bible.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be targeting 23 - 25 y.o. women.

You've handsome etc and cant get laid, likely a mindset issue, start off by reading the DJ bible.
It's most definitely a minset issue.
Thanks for the advice I'll read that.

One more thing...i can't get it out of my head how stupid I acted. I feel like such a AFC fool. I've never felt this embarrassed for myself...hiw do I shake this?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 and up is better for a 40.

Imho 21 is too young. But if a 25-30 chooses you and defers to you youshould take it. Let them choose. You just keep making your life better.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

One more thing...i can't get it out of my head how stupid I acted. I feel like such a AFC fool. I've never felt this embarrassed for myself...hiw do I shake this?
Like you shake everything else, by acknowledging it and using it as a learning experience to better then before.

Go ahead and read the DJ bible. Plenty of wisdom there, I've only ever read some of POOK's work and it's solid.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 and up is better for a 40.

Imho 21 is too young. But if a 25-30 chooses you and defers to you youshould take it. Let them choose. You just keep making your life better.
he can go as young as he can pull and as long is legal, everything else is just noise

R

Ranger

When you understand why you acted that way it will go away.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have an update to the situation....
Last night myself and 6 coworkers went out after work. 5 females and a dude thats gay. Lisa was one of the females.
I had a plan to use competition anxiety to its fullest, so I sat at the other end of the table from lisa, among the other females, and made sure not to give her any attention. I focused mainly on one of the other chicks that is Lisas long time friend. I did a very good job of flirting and making them all laugh, and as the night went on and alcohol had its effect I could see Lisa getting more and more jealous. I still continued to ignore her, not rudely but nonchalantly. There is a chick I cold approached at the grocery store the other day that I decided to use also. Im not really into this chick because ever since I met her she has been way to eager and pushy trying to get me to come to her place and have sex with her. Shes just a plate, but shortly into the night I texted her so that all the other females would see my phone blowing up. I made it a point to bring up and talk about my cold approach tecnique and showed all the women the texts from this girl saying how she wanted to get dirty with me. I also let on that the girl was hotter than she really is. My coworkers ate this up. By the middle of the night they were giving me shoulder rubs, talking about how they are squirters, inviting me on trips with them... yada yada.

Eventually, all the girls left except for Lisa and the one I was focusing on. It was just me the 2 girls and the gay dude. The gay dude is a really cool guy and all the women love him. He also is not shy at all about making it clear he wants to **** me. So I used this to my advantage also. Long story short, Lisa couldnt take it anymore and she litteraly dragged me out of the bar to go talk and make out. I told her that things would have to change if we were gonna hang out...that there would be sex between us but not exclusivity. By the end of the night I had both women making out with each other purely for my enjoyment. They also both put their hands down their pants to let me compare the smell of their vaginas on their fingers, and they both agreed to give me a blow job together. Ill point out that these women are my age so younger guys might not find them extremely attractive, but to me they are solid 7s. Lisas friend wanted to have a threesome with us but Lisa couldnt do it because shes not into girls that much. Anyway I was glad to turn this situation in my favor and Im grateful for sites like this where dudes can come and express themselves and get the advice they need. So thanks everyone.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have an update to the situation....
Last night myself and 6 coworkers went out after work. 5 females and a dude thats gay. Lisa was one of the females.
I had a plan to use competition anxiety to its fullest, so I sat at the other end of the table from lisa, among the other females, and made sure not to give her any attention. I focused mainly on one of the other chicks that is Lisas long time friend. I did a very good job of flirting and making them all laugh, and as the night went on and alcohol had its effect I could see Lisa getting more and more jealous. I still continued to ignore her, not rudely but nonchalantly. There is a chick I cold approached at the grocery store the other day that I decided to use also. Im not really into this chick because ever since I met her she has been way to eager and pushy trying to get me to come to her place and have sex with her. Shes just a plate, but shortly into the night I texted her so that all the other females would see my phone blowing up. I made it a point to bring up and talk about my cold approach tecnique and showed all the women the texts from this girl saying how she wanted to get dirty with me. I also let on that the girl was hotter than she really is. My coworkers ate this up. By the middle of the night they were giving me shoulder rubs, talking about how they are squirters, inviting me on trips with them... yada yada.

Eventually, all the girls left except for Lisa and the one I was focusing on. It was just me the 2 girls and the gay dude. The gay dude is a really cool guy and all the women love him. He also is not shy at all about making it clear he wants to **** me. So I used this to my advantage also. Long story short, Lisa couldnt take it anymore and she litteraly dragged me out of the bar to go talk and make out. I told her that things would have to change if we were gonna hang out...that there would be sex between us but not exclusivity. By the end of the night I had both women making out with each other purely for my enjoyment. They also both put their hands down their pants to let me compare the smell of their vaginas on their fingers, and they both agreed to give me a blow job together. Ill point out that these women are my age so younger guys might not find them extremely attractive, but to me they are solid 7s. Lisas friend wanted to have a threesome with us but Lisa couldnt do it because shes not into girls that much. Anyway I was glad to turn this situation in my favor and Im grateful for sites like this where dudes can come and express themselves and get the advice they need. So thanks everyone.
Was that a dream?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway that would be a dream come true for me

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling dude. I look at it as a learning experience and growing pains.
But...now we know. We are up to date on how to be and what to do. There's no excuse for missing out on available poon.