Man Did my buddies mess me up just now!!

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and my buds just finish working right,and as we go to the parkin lot to get in our cars and leave , I yes, i repeat, IIIIIIIIIIIIIII see this 2 hotties(9's) walking on the sidewalk and i tell my 2 friends "jesus christ look at that beauty", so they turned and one of them says " oh i know them (bs though)

now the hotest one of them all was looking at me with an interested look on her face, so my friend tells the other guy to get in the car, he was like "LEts go lets go lets go" so we pull out, and as we pull out the driver is looking at me with a slick look on his face like "yeh ima get to them before u" cause he pulled out in front of me.

So as i pull out i see them parking on the grass waiting for them , i pulled right beside their car (backing one car lol) and i tell them "Wasup man" im supposed to be hollering at her not yall i saw her first.

So one of my friends gets out the car and starts talking to them, next thing i know, in less than 45 seconds i see them getting in his car and all 4 of them leave, now im here pissed off man, cause i know that the hottest one is interested in me, matterfact while they was talking the hottie kept looking at me.

Man man man when i see him ima put him in a headlock!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one having a hard time figuring out wtf he's talking about?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Am I the only one having a hard time figuring out wtf he's talking about?
not me. He saw some hookers and they got in somebody elses car before they could get in his.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ok, i fixed it up for easier understanding, i did write it rushing.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The #1 rule when it comes to WingMen is HE WHO OPENS FIRST, GETS THE PRIZE.

YOU did not open first. He opened. In fact, while you were walking, YOU should have stopped and opened them, thus YOU would get first pick of targets.

No guts, no glory. Or hestitation equals masturbation.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell i saw them first and if he wasnt for me they wouldnt had even saw them, then without warning they just drive off in their direction...i went behind them and by the time i got to them they were already talking to the hotties so ****...

but they just called me and they told me that they aint get their digits, lol how lame...

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo fuking hoo:rolleyes:

JT47319 got it right.....he who opens get the pick.....your buddies didn't mess you up.....you did.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha funny. "He who laughs last, laughs BEST!" why in a hurry? take your time. Unless you are buying her time then do it. LOL

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - Blackstar
but they just called me and they told me that they aint get their digits, lol how lame

if you believe that YOU ARE VERY DUMB

they got the balls to approach

they get the chicks in their car

but you don't think they got the balls to get the numbers ?

slap yourself in the head

they just don't think YOU deserve to be in on this deal considering YOU put in ZERO EFFORT

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Quote - Blackstar
but they just called me and they told me that they aint get their digits, lol how lame

if you believe that YOU ARE VERY DUMB

they got the balls to approach

they get the chicks in their car

but you don't think they got the balls to get the numbers ?

slap yourself in the head

they just don't think YOU deserve to be in on this deal considering YOU put in ZERO EFFORT

Lost In Translation :D

well i believe it, i know my buds man they wouldnt lie bout something like that, we always approaching broads left right and center and talking to each other about our experiences and whatnot, i know they telling the truth by a fact, second i did have the balls to approach too only thing they got there a few seconds before me and i aint gonna ****block on them i let them do their thing.

How i put ZERO efforrt? cause i aint get out the car and step in the middle of their converstaion just so i could talk to them?...give me a break, man wateva, this board its amazing at times for real though.

Reaction score
LIT is correct - didn't you say your buddy knew one of them???

Why would four girls get in a car - where did they go?

You should have wrote your name and number ona piece of paper and wrappped it around a rock and thrown in the car at the HB that was eyeing You - just be careful you don't hit her in the face with it and don't do it if the windows are up!! :rolleyes:

I did this technique once and I damn near killed the girl, I threw it with a sling shot!!!!:rolleyes:

Needless to say the cops found out who did it - I had my name and phone number on it!!!:rolleyes:

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i hope u aint serious, and it was 2 girls not 4 only 2. 2 hotties and 2 of my friends driving together

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WE HAVE A WINNER :

2 girls. 3 guys.

problem ?

YES.

your buddy and his WINGMAN put a game plan together

2 on 2. even numbers = SCORE

they are DJ's. they approached and closed in under 45 seconds.

45 seconds thats pretty good. i can only do those sorts of times when i am in my friends convertible. b*tches get weak at the sight of custom paint jobs and chrome rims.

THEY WILL JUST JUMP IN

not counting crack h0s on the prowl *my specialty* ( as long as its got wheels lol )

Blackstar i feel kinda bad telling you this but your buddies ditched you so they could complete the mission

this is not a bad thing. don't be upset. i wouldn't be. THEY HAD TO. like the other guys said. first to approach gets the first pick. they were both in the same car so they made up the game plan in the car and produced the goods.

maybe just ask them if they do something with those 2 chicks again can you get them to get the girls to bring out another friend for you :)

Lost In Translation

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

eat_me

Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorry, but i had to tap that ass before you did.... i'll let you have the next one.. btw she wasnt that great in bed...

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol true that though it was 2 of them and 3 of us and both of them in the same car, im not upset really, im just like "Dang" but believe me if i see that girl again is a wrap.

Reaction score
Hmmm, LIT has the pimp instincts - you may want to consider his scenario.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
street pimpin and pimpin from cars is my forte'

my resume as a don juan reads :

experience and knowledge of -

crack h0es

$luts

tramps

runaways

wh0res

wh0res with boyfriends *black belt*

crime - drugs - gangs

it's the normal stuff that i try and learn from the other Don Juans like dinner dates and talking to them without threatening them

i gotta try and get out of the world that i live in.

i want to start going to church. get a nice girl who doesn't take drugs and wh0re for a LTR. get some normal clothes ( all my clothes are adidas or nike ). get a job. get some nice normal non gang related/ criminal friends. not sleep of a day and go out pimping all night.

i know this my seem unreal PR_L but my life is really this f*cked up lol

Lost In Translation

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^it seems that all the females i pull from my honda accord are the same....ho's or ho's with bf's i dont mind pullin' ho's cause all i want is a nut, but not too hoish though

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honda Accord :D .. you got to to be movin on up in the world .. you know .. like the Jeffersons or something ;)

Reaction score
No surprise DJ Lost - I read all of your posts and I knew you knew what you were talking about - knowledge of hors was to accurate for a young stud such as yourself!

When someone young knows too much then you know that he lived much faster than what his years display!!

Dude, you were mired in the muck of the streets and lived with the filth that surrounded you - glad to see you come out clean and aspire for more of a respectful living!!

It's all in the mind!!!

As a man thinketh - so is he!!!

Clean and shape the mind and everything else follows from it's power!!

You have talent - but unfortunately talents can be used for ill purposes or it can be used for glorious grandiose schemes of accomplishments!

Again, it is in the mind!!!

You are doing good by speaking truth to DJ's and warning them of dangers ahead – this is your way of improving yourself and contributing to cleaning up the mess that you were a part of – keep it up!!

Nike Clothes???? Not good!

I have close to a hundred suits – what size are you ?? D o you want one? Or two? I’m size 42 through 44 jacket and 33 to 35 pants.
I have some 40 jackets, 41?