Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man created the Bluepill as a weapon

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I can't get out of my mind is the idea of Nature vs Order and how it ties into the masculine/feminine, partly inspired by JP but not entirely

Men are clearly Order. We are logical, goal driven. We are combatant with Nature and organize our environments to how we want them. Every Religion and political structure is man-made. And the Bluepill is no different. It is essentially yet another system created to stabilize our wild world. Despite it being a comforting lie

Women go along with it because they are judged harshly for stepping out of mans Order. In some places like the Middle East, they are killed for it. So sexuality/nature has always been somewhat suppressed. But it's no coincidence since the decline of religion (man-made order) that dating has gone back to a more primitive sense -based on looks & lust

Order has diminished and Nature is now having its way again

Men have a hard time accepting the Blackpill because it's unjust and our desire to bring moral objection and regulation to the world. Just like religions do. Women on the other hand secretly don't - they are unstable, unregulated & unforgiving, just like the natural world is

But despite this, women do indeed long for Order and are attracted to it. They want a guy who is willing to lay the law down on them (and others) or he will get an environment where he can. And in the same sense, men long for Nature too. Lands to develop, problems to solve, women to dominate. Or to save if white knighted. It's all about our control and quest for an orderly world

How telling that Man created God in his own image, and then convinced the world it was the reverse

Serenity

Reaction score
OP just curious are you an atheist?
Pretty sure he is, judging from that last statement, I share his view on that point.

What I'm not totally in agreement with is "nature" being opposed to order and man-made. There's a great deal of order in nature and humans are very much a part of nature.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I can't get out of my mind is the idea of Nature vs Order and how it ties into the masculine/feminine, partly inspired by JP but not entirely

Men are clearly Order. We are logical, goal driven. We are combatant with Nature and organize our environments to how we want them. Every Religion and political structure is man-made. And the Bluepill is no different. It is essentially yet another system created to stabilize our wild world. Despite it being a comforting lie

Women go along with it because they are judged harshly for stepping out of mans Order. In some places like the Middle East, they are killed for it. So sexuality/nature has always been somewhat suppressed. But it's no coincidence since the decline of religion (man-made order) that dating has gone back to a more primitive sense -based on looks & lust

Order has diminished and Nature is now having its way again

Men have a hard time accepting the Blackpill because it's unjust and our desire to bring moral objection and regulation to the world. Just like religions do. Women on the other hand secretly don't - they are unstable, unregulated & unforgiving, just like the natural world is

But despite this, women do indeed long for Order and are attracted to it. They want a guy who is willing to lay the law down on them (and others) or he will get an environment where he can. And in the same sense, men long for Nature too. Lands to develop, problems to solve, women to dominate. Or to save if white knighted. It's all about our control and quest for an orderly world

How telling that Man created God in his own image, and then convinced the world it was the reverse
Your title says "Men created the blue pill as a weapon", did you mean blackpill?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."
Which is precisely why Jesus had to come here in order to provide a way for us to reconcile with God.

Most of you know that I'm engaged to a gorgeous, submissive and classy woman. As I read more and more of everyone's struggles with women here, and as I remember my own from the past, it becomes profoundly real to me how much my biblical faith and hers has straightened us out and "normalized" us, thereby creating a chemistry where we can have such an ideal relationship.

Can you guys imagine a relationship with zero drama, zero challenge to your authority, nothing but support, help, encouragement and good will? And all in a gorgeous package, someone who looks 30 years younger than her actual age? Neither could I until a few years ago.

The God of the bible is the original author of red pill dynamics, although only within the confines of courtship and marriage. God is adamant about the hierarchy of authority: Jesus' immediate authority is God the Father, the man's immediate authority is Jesus, the woman's immediate authority is the man, and down to the kids if there are any. The women answers directly to the man.

Most of you know me to be pretty hard on women. I expect them to act respectfully, and I call them out for their bratty behavior, which of course has become the norm. Female respect for men is almost nonexistent today, hence our struggles. Most of us are dealing with massively corrupted, mentally ill women, and trying to make the best of it.

While some look at Christianity as some kind of man-made religion created to control the masses, in fact I have found it to be the only thing on this earth that can take very flawed men and women and turn their lives (their inner core) around tangibly. One of the first things one notices (in a true believer) is the death of feminism and the restoration of women's acceptance of men's authority in this world.

My lady and I are so compatible and have so few problems precisely and only because we have submitted ourselves to Jesus' teachings and we try to live by those principles. If I wasn't a well-rounded Christian she wouldn't look twice at me, nor I at her.

What I'm saying is that our faith and biblical teaching has corrected us from the inside out and turned our twisted human-based paradigms into paradigms that actually work. It has turned me from being a fearful man (a boy, really) into a leader who deserves the caliber of woman I have attracted. I always praise SoSuave for helping me to straighten out, and that's true, but surprisingly, most of the principles taught here have solid basis in scripture, except for the sleeping around part, which God obviously frowns upon. God is all about male authority and female submission, and we all know that this is consistent with our natural wiring. Of course along with female submission is God's expectation that we men protect them. I always say that a leader is always a servant. People willingly submit to a leader who looks out for their safety and well-being.

All man-made religions have one thing in common: The teaching that you can earn favor with God; earn your way into heaven, so-to-speak. There is one "religion" (though it's not really a religion at all) that tells us that there is no way under the sun that any man or woman can earn favor with God, that good works do not counteract our sinful behavior and that we are utterly unable to reconcile ourselves with God. That's where Jesus comes in. He lived the perfect, sinless life for us so that those of us who identify with Him can have our sins legally wiped away.

There is no way that any man would create a religion where it is taught that he cannot earn favor with God. All man-made religions endorse earning that favor. In the bible, God says that no man can ever earn his way into heaven, "lest any man should boast". If we could earn our way in with good works, we would be prideful about how we secured our own salvation. Therefore God makes it a free gift for anyone who in faith reaches out and takes it.

I recommend to one and all to pick up their bibles and maybe check out the book of Ephesians. You'll see God's established order for men and women in there, as well as in other places of course.

I guess my tldr: is that I never would have truly understood women without having been changed by God and availed myself of his knowledge about his established order for men and women. But Christianity is most certainly NOT about making a good, smooth life for ourselves. In fact, the Christian faith usually brings forth persecution. Rather, it is about reconciling with God with whom we are estranged. No amount of good works can reconcile, just as a criminal who stand before a judge can't be exonerated because of some previous good works he did in his life.

My faith in the Almighty has indeed turned this hopeless loser into a respected leader. It's definitely not of my own accord.

We mods usually allow a little bit of talk about religion and faith even though it's technically off-limits because surprisingly, these threads tend to go on respectfully for a good while until somebody tanks them. I hope that will be the case for this one. We men should be able to discuss these things civilly, even if we do not agree with each other.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it’s true , but being blue pill is a construction of what a man would like things to be vs what’s in reality happens .
It’s like communism. Communism in theory and everything seems nice and fair but in reality it’s the opposite. Unfair and harsh.

Like Communism and everything similar, with blue pill ideology, if there weren’t people who benefited from it , it wouldn’t exist at all .

Women get most of the benefits from that and also few men .

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is precisely why Jesus had to come here in order to provide a way for us to reconcile with God.
There's no other way.

Christ alone.

Any other way, is doomed to fail.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Too long to read
Blue pill is a weapon
All pills are weapons, this is all bull**** in its core
Only the caliber is deadly

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what the debate is about.
Take what's useful, discard what's useless.

Beliefs, Things, People, Ideas or Events.

Period.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do find it interesting how there are a lot more religious Christians on here than in times past. I’ve never seen any talk of God in here much at all except in the past year really. You’d never see this before. But conversely, you also have more people denying the existence of God as well. It’s like a divide is happening; you are either believing more strongly now than before or you are leaving entirely. No in between. I feel like certain conservative Christian groups have become much more prominent in the last few years, likely due to the social cataclysm that occurred when Trump won. Even though I’m not Christian myself, I kinda like it. I’m just worried about how this newfound faith will be used to polarize us more in the upcoming Armageddon which will ultimately end up making things worse, unfortunately. Believers have often died in the name of God for the cause of Satan, and this is probably what’s gonna happen again.

Too many to say about this....

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I do find it interesting how there are a lot more religious Christians on here than in times past. I’ve never seen any talk of God in here much at all except in the past year really. You’d never see this before. But conversely, you also have more people denying the existence of God as well. It’s like a divide is happening; you are either believing more strongly now than before or you are leaving entirely. No in between. I feel like certain conservative Christian groups have become much more prominent in the last few years, likely due to the social cataclysm that occurred when Trump won. Even though I’m not Christian myself, I kinda like it. I’m just worried about how this newfound faith will be used to polarize us more in the upcoming Armageddon which will ultimately end up making things worse, unfortunately. Believers have often died in the name of God for the cause of Satan, and this is probably what’s gonna happen again.

Too many to say about this....
Religion soothes and reinforces social togetherness.
Something you wrote about a week or two ago about A sians having closeknit social circles in addition to other cultures around the world piqued my openness.
When I showed interest in a specific culture and with a few pointed questions and when I admitted I was raised R. C. ; I was invited to explore the services of a new-to-me religion.
I respect and admire the person who invited me and I will go when services resume.
I have repeatedly been invited to go on vacation with these men and their wives with total absense of luridity or improper overtones.
I am told I am just like their culture, that I am 'one of them'.
It is warm and loving to be invited into someone's culture.
Especially when its a culture from a beautiful place. Phillip ines.
I'm going to go and I'm going to enjoy it and revere learning.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence to anyone but whoever let his decisions to be taken from someone else really needs to review his inner game...wheter we talk when to have sex or what can be eaten or not on friday.

Btw if you need the threat of a punishment to wash yourself daily, you have bigger problems than going to hell.

PS. Im not an atheist.

EnTL

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who needs 'God' to straighten himself out is not a man. Jesus was a man. The kind of man who had the balls to call himself the son of God when he knew this to be only relatively true but not absolutely. His mother was not actually a virgin the way we define virgin but someone who was young and innocent. Christianity misinterprets Jesus words and saying to the point of making a mockery out of Jesus. Jesus was just a man but a man who embraced that like no other.
If he was born perfect and sinless than he would have overcome nothing and therefore why would anyone look up to someone who never had to overcome anything like the rest of us? He was human and it is scientifically plausible that he did not die on the cross but went unconscious. That is why he was apparently returned. Christians are idiots.

Serenity

Reaction score
I asked because you cannot debate atheists on these subjects.
Perfectly reflects my experience trying to debate these subjects with people who strongly believe in any form of deity.

Without belief you have nothing.
I have never understood why religious people say this? I think without belief, you have nothing. I think that statement applies more to yourself than it does anyone else, I'm certainly fine keeping beliefs to a minimum.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence to anyone but whoever let his decisions to be taken from someone else really needs to review his inner game...wheter we talk when to have sex or what can be eaten or not on friday.

Btw if you need the threat of a punishment to wash yourself daily, you have bigger problems than going to hell.

PS. Im not an atheist.
Everyone lets his decisions made from someone else. The only difference is today we get manipulated because the powerful people know that its better to rule without let the people know they are controlled.

BTW did you know that men who followed such strict religions made great inventions and conquered the world? There are tons of people today who claim that they obey nobody but they are used like a tool for example by capitalism. It's a illusion that we are free today.