Man created the Bluepill as a weapon

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats some heavy stuff bro. Look at my post at the end about Eve. Interesting concept
I just read your last post at the end about Eve and agree. It is what the Bible says. However, it points to the fact that humanity is a fallen race in need of Jesus and what Adam Smasher related on the rest of the post. Jesus is the Second Adam and no woman tempted Him and He is the head of all things. Husbands are to love their wives as Jesus loves the church. (Eph 5:25). At the end of the day, we don't want to focus on Eve, we want to focus on Jesus.

The first mention of Jesus in the OT is in Gen 3:15 where out of a woman, Jesus Christ, would be born. The virgin birth of Jesus through Mary. The virgin birth of Jesus ensures He is not part of the fallen human race, but because He is born out of a woman, He is also human too. Isaiah 7:14 also prophecies a virgin birth.

As for the "heavy stuff", I'm posting this link as anecdotal evidence:
It is a live exorcism of a woman who has these devil grouping. There are more of that type of exorcism floating around youtube.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read your last post at the end about Eve and agree. It is what the Bible says. However, it points to the fact that humanity is a fallen race in need of Jesus and what Adam Smasher related on the rest of the post. Jesus is the Second Adam and no woman tempted Him and He is the head of all things. Husbands are to love their wives as Jesus loves the church. (Eph 5:25). At the end of the day, we don't want to focus on Eve, we want to focus on Jesus.

The first mention of Jesus in the OT is in Gen 3:15 where out of a woman, Jesus Christ, would be born. The virgin birth of Jesus through Mary. The virgin birth of Jesus ensures He is not part of the fallen human race, but because He is born out of a woman, He is also human too. Isaiah 7:14 also prophecies a virgin birth.

As for the "heavy stuff", I'm posting this link as anecdotal evidence:
It is a live exorcism of a woman who has these devil grouping. There are more of that type of exorcism floating around youtube.
Hasn’t Bob Larson already been proven to be a fake? Even that one video is so clearly staged that it’s obvious even to a layman lmao