"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MAN AGAINST MACHINE: FIELD TEST OF AD's MACHINE

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
I have been putting this up for a while during examns now from this day and forward I will do some serious field testing of AD's machine. I will post results here along with any revelations or stuff I learn that I find worthful enough to share with you.

When I get my digital camera I will try to get some pics of the chicks that are attracted to me naturally which I approach.

NOTE: this is not a thread that has something to do with PU-skills I will use my personality alone and everything that comes natural to me. I am the prize in this case so I will not try to raise attraction in the girl by doing technqiues. The goal is LTR if I find a cool chick.

Well Now I am off to the field. Wish me luck.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Rofl

I believe he's reffering to "Anti-dumps Machine"
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Yes, AD's machine, you can read about it in the bible KC.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
good luck

I heard that this plan of actions work well.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
great man.. i'll definitely be waiting for results!
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Hey guys, I'm back with some results.

After some attempts on using AD's machine in the mall I have decided that the best way to use AD's machine is not in street-based-pick-ups. It's best used when meeting girls through friends so you have no pressure on yourself to prove who you are. Instead meeting girls through friends and similar stuff like hobbies will give you a chance to meet girls in non-threatning ways and YOU will be able to test her without proving yourself to her because you have a valid reason to talk to her. Instead if you were to approach her out of the blue in the street you would have to prove yourself to her as you did the initiating.

But of course you can use it in a way I use it now to direct test the woman if she is worthy, if she is interested to talk to you when you approach, talk, if she show lack if interest, dump. Do no interest increasing things. Remember she should like you for who you are, your goal is not to seduce her but to reduce her until you find one girl that suits you.

Now, the problems I met in the mall where the following:

* Lack of time to check for interest
* Bad atmosphere
* No rapport or social proof as you get automaticly through a friend.

I'll be updating this more. This is just the beginning.
 
Top