Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MAN AGAINST MACHINE: FIELD TEST OF AD's MACHINE

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been putting this up for a while during examns now from this day and forward I will do some serious field testing of AD's machine. I will post results here along with any revelations or stuff I learn that I find worthful enough to share with you.

When I get my digital camera I will try to get some pics of the chicks that are attracted to me naturally which I approach.

NOTE: this is not a thread that has something to do with PU-skills I will use my personality alone and everything that comes natural to me. I am the prize in this case so I will not try to raise attraction in the girl by doing technqiues. The goal is LTR if I find a cool chick.

Well Now I am off to the field. Wish me luck.

Last edited:

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rofl

I believe he's reffering to "Anti-dumps Machine"

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, AD's machine, you can read about it in the bible KC.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck

I heard that this plan of actions work well.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great man.. i'll definitely be waiting for results!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm back with some results.

After some attempts on using AD's machine in the mall I have decided that the best way to use AD's machine is not in street-based-pick-ups. It's best used when meeting girls through friends so you have no pressure on yourself to prove who you are. Instead meeting girls through friends and similar stuff like hobbies will give you a chance to meet girls in non-threatning ways and YOU will be able to test her without proving yourself to her because you have a valid reason to talk to her. Instead if you were to approach her out of the blue in the street you would have to prove yourself to her as you did the initiating.

But of course you can use it in a way I use it now to direct test the woman if she is worthy, if she is interested to talk to you when you approach, talk, if she show lack if interest, dump. Do no interest increasing things. Remember she should like you for who you are, your goal is not to seduce her but to reduce her until you find one girl that suits you.

Now, the problems I met in the mall where the following:

* Lack of time to check for interest
* Bad atmosphere
* No rapport or social proof as you get automaticly through a friend.

I'll be updating this more. This is just the beginning.