Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Male Attractiveness: Does It Lead to Jealousy?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst ones are uglier guys with big egos who desperately want female attention, they will hate your guts as much as possible the second they see women giving you more attention than they get.
I'm going to weigh in here. I don't think it's fair to say uglier guys hate the OP's guts because he's getting more attention then they are. I think it's more likely they would be resentful of the women, not the guy. It's because women ignore the uglier guy completely or treat him like sh1t while being extra nice or throwing themselves in the OP. With that behavioral dynamic I don't know why women aren't the focus of the discussion because at least men are still civil to uglier women if you are not attracted to them. There is no excuse for bad behaviour from women which is really fueling all of that.

drakeisfire said:
You will get guys that envy the fact that people are paying more attention to you, giving you more of their time, calling you to more events and that women like you more. Some guys who are ugly with no ambition would just play it off as unimportant and go to playing videogames but you get ugly and genetically cursed guys with lots of ambition who were born short, facially deformed and less than attractive that will hate you for what you are given. These guys will be the ones most aggressively hitting on women and talking the loudest, trying to come off as the voice of authority in every situation, watch out for them. These are the most envious type of guys who will scheme against you at every turn.
Again, it's the behaviour of women that are at issue. If every guy could get a woman regardless of how they look, relative on the scale of how, then there would be no need for any such discussion. The problem is when even ugly women are holding out for chads and everyone is inflated because of the internet and there is no bottom.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Quite a lot, it is a common male trait. Read works by Robert Greene sometime and you will find out.
They don't want to acknowledge it because they don't want to admit that they are in fact the jealous haters themselves. This means they are stuck with the ugly, old, fat women. I've seen guys, and been told about guys by both men and women, who waste YEARS pursuing a chick and getting nowhere.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day, more people worry about others than bettering and fortifying their own situation and life.
If people want to get jealous, let them. Resentful? Let them. Their weaklings who have a trajectory towards a treacherous life.
Be grounded within your own self and work to improve on your own experience; recognize where you need to repair.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to weigh in here. I don't think it's fair to say uglier guys hate the OP's guts because he's getting more attention then they are. I think it's more likely they would be resentful of the women, not the guy. It's because women ignore the uglier guy completely or treat him like sh1t while being extra nice or throwing themselves in the OP. With that behavioral dynamic I don't know why women aren't the focus of the discussion because at least men are still civil to uglier women if you are not attracted to them. There is no excuse for bad behaviour from women which is really fueling all of that.

Again, it's the behaviour of women that are at issue. If every guy could get a woman regardless of how they look, relative on the scale of how, then there would be no need for any such discussion. The problem is when even ugly women are holding out for chads and everyone is inflated because of the internet and there is no bottom.
Nope, it is has nothing to do with women. People do not envy men, they envy the rich for having it. Same here, they do not hate the women, they hate the guy who gets the women they want.

Common sense, lets use it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, it is has nothing to do with women. People do not envy men, they envy the rich for having it. Same here, they do not hate the women, they hate the guy who gets the women they want.

Common sense, lets use it.
If you look at incel sites, I think there is allot of issues directed against women so your views are not realistic. Men do not inspire any issues unless they are a snob towards other guys who aren't as successful in the ladies department, but at that point, that would be projection, not actual envy as you claim.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
If you look at incel sites, I think there is allot of issues directed against women so your views are not realistic. Men do not inspire any issues unless they are a snob towards other guys who aren't as successful in the ladies department, but at that point, that would be projection, not actual envy as you claim.
If you go to incel sites, they often berate other men even those that are good looking. Outside of worshiping the rich famous male model, most of them hate on a lot of handsome guys. A lot of them are saying certain guys who are handsome are too "nerdic" (white and blond) or too "ethnic" (handsome but not white).