Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Malcom X

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was taking a nap today while my fiancee was watching TV in the living room. I woke up when I hear her say god damn he's good looking. So I go in there and she has a biography of malcom x on. you have to remember she's not from here, she has no clue who malcom x is. But she knows one thing, if he were alive, she'd rape him. Got me thinking.. seriously.. malcom x was a good looking dude. politics for or against a side, you can't show me one better looking, just purely on looks guy. dude is extremely handsome

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Malcolm_X_NYWTS_2a.jpg

http://common-breath.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Malcolm-X.jpg

I always felt as a black guy i Had an advantage talking to white women, because I'm different.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I don't go around rating political activist on their looks or antyhing but when put in those terms, I can see why women are attracted or where attracted to him.

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
Malcolm X was a hell of a handsome dude. Not to mention he was articulate as f***. Oh and let's see he also was part in ERECTING CIVIL RIGHTS.

But you're saying your wife wanted to jump his rod just by looking at his pictures? She knew nothing of his historical feats, correct?

Let's see if he looks like anybody else we know......

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P­ornography said:
Malcolm X was a hell of a handsome dude. Not to mention he was articulate as f***. Oh and let's see he also was part in ERECTING CIVIL RIGHTS.

But you're saying your wife wanted to jump his rod just by looking at his pictures? She knew nothing of his historical feats, correct?

Let's see if he looks like anybody else we know......
she was born and raised in london,s he's only been here 6 years.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a country where a former actor has been choosed as president no surprise that people care more about image than content.
Seriously I'm surprised that John Wayne did not get elected to face the evil communist russians during the cold war.

Anyway the women have a special talent to vote good looking morons who make their best to take away from workers to give to the unproductive parts of the population,as long as a politician is good looking and does not talk too much about politics he will get support from them.

But it's not their fault it's just the modern democracy where a hunter who provided the meat and four slackers have equal weight on how to make the portions.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too bad Spike Lee took a great story and made a crappy movie out of it.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget he was a pimp in his early days :) And I say that with respect.

Detroit Red!! was his name.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget he was a pimp in his early days :) And I say that with respect.

Detroit Red!! was his name.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're interested in Malcom X. You should definitely check out these Interviews with professor Manning Marable. He spent his life studding Malcom X and talks about the censored chapters of his autobiography. The book came out last month.

http://www.democracynow.org/tags/manning_marable

On a side note. It's something that is looked down upon around there parts, but engaging in political activism is one of the most rewarding, intellectuality stimulating, and social things I have ever done.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've heard, women weren't the only ones who found him good looking, if you catch my drift.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also feel that native indians, tibetans, arabs, jews, hindu, and pacific islander asian men have an advantage talking to white women because there different as well.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Got me thinking.. seriously.. malcom x was a good looking dude. politics for or against a side, you can't show me one better looking, just purely on looks guy. dude is extremely handsome
I think he's a decent looking guy, but I don't think he's THAT great looking. It's not like he's Tyson Beckford. Speaking of social activist with looks and game, Che Guevara could clean house if he had wanted.

I always felt as a black guy i Had an advantage talking to white women, because I'm different.
Actually, a black guy is generally at a disadvantage talking to white women because there's a lot of social pressure for white women to not talk to black guys. If you take an average looking black guy and an average looking white guy both with the same level of income and game and had them talk to nothing but white girls for a night, the black guy will have to work much harder to get the same result. Especially if they are limiting their approaches to girls that are in shape and rate 7 and above.

The caveat is, the minority of white women that DO like black guys will probably pursue them more aggressively thus making it seem like white chics are falling out of the sky for you. You've said that you make a lot of money, are in good shape, good looking and have a lot of game. Well if that's the case, you could do good with any type of women for that matter, but let's not downplay what the reality is for MOST men, not outliers like yourself.