Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making your own Ripped Jeans

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Street Style jeans are really fashionable these days. But I’m not paying $40 a pair, I could get more bang for my buck by making them myself. I made one pair of jeans with some clippers scissors and tweezers and I got a lot of compliments on them. So today I’m about to go thrifting and get some jeans, T-Shirts, bleach and distress them to get fresh on a budget. What do y’all think, you guys have any experience with this?

Reaction score
I think that having "ripped jeans" is pretty stupid. Is that what impresses girls? I'm not sure, but if so... It just adds another level to their stupidity, in my opinion.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Physical looks and personality. Thats where its at. Everything else is a distant 3rd and so forth.......

Billtx49

Reaction score
Dressing like a bum is strictly for the young crowd. You eventually age into the fact that dressing well in decent looking clothing is a better idea…

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol it’s the rap culture. Everyone sees the rappers wearing distressed clothes so that’s what’s become popular

Billtx49

Reaction score
Lol it’s the rap culture. Everyone sees the rappers wearing distressed clothes so that’s what’s become popular
Yep, and everyone wanted long hair back in the 60’s British rock band days. It’s only a wanna look like follower fad.

Last edited:

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you miss a zero? Levi's are $40 a pair. And also, the main problem with wearing ripped jeans is that you have to come out to your parents and all that. Are you prepared? Are you ready to take a man in your mouth and bring him to completion?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, and everyone wanted long hair back in the 60’s British rock band days. It’s only a wanna look like follower fad.
Crazy how people follow the same patterns over generations

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you miss a zero? Levi's are $40 a pair. And also, the main problem with wearing ripped jeans is that you have to come out to your parents and all that. Are you prepared? Are you ready to take a man in your mouth and bring him to completion?
Ignorance lol... I have plenty of regular Levi’s already my guy

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if its what you like to do, nothing wrong with it.

a cousin of mine, a natural alpha. has always been a huge sneaker/fashion head.

hes always liked customizing his own stuff. he buys cheap knockoff sneakers to practice on and then does it on the legit ones.

hes worked on 60$ kicks and had people offer him 300$ cash on the spot for them
I do see a problem with it. He's following a "trend" because he wants to look more appealing towards the opposite gender. Instead of actually doing what he likes, and focusing on himself, and putting these chicks on a pedestal. he's going the opposite way. I don't need a ***** to make me happy.

What makes me happy is: Getting closer to my goals of becoming a doctor everyday. Waking up everyday, knowing I'm one step closer to where I want to be in life.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we all try to appeal to the opposite gender in one way or another. theres nothing wrong with doing anything if you get enjoyment out of it.

its only a problem if you make it a focus for the SOLE purpose of getting laid. look at that annoying guy that posts all those threads. he thinks hes a great catch because he subscribed to the notion that "work hard, get money and women will follow" he feels OWED because he subscribed to another feminine social convention whos purpose was to make him a suitable beta provider for a future shrew whos fresh off the caraousel. what he should have done was work hard for HIMSELF while learning how to pick women up in the process and experiencing the sexual market first hand.

having "a look" is as important as anything else. if you look boring, people will assume you are.
I agree. I take care of myself, and what I wear. I'm trying to learn the process as I go with my career. But, like I said before, I'm getting more and more fed up. I don't need a stupid ***** to make me happy. And when I am a doctor, do you think I'm going to settle down with any random lady? Nope. She didn't work as hard as I did.

I value respect more than anything. If she worked as hard as I did, and shows me respect, then she will get in return. I won't even pay for dinners if we go out. Why should I? She should pay half.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother has a pair actually. But they ripped cuz he used them so much rather than because he bought them that way lol. That’s why chicks like ripped jeans a lot; it shows that you worked hard or have ambition. Or rather, it mimics that.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother has a pair actually. But they ripped cuz he used them so much rather than because he bought them that way lol. That’s why chicks like ripped jeans a lot; it shows that you worked hard or have ambition. Or rather, it mimics that.
Have ambition to look stupid and look up to people? I look up to myself.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have ambition to look stupid and look up to people? I look up to myself.
No, this is what you don’t get. It’s ambition in general, not “to look stupid”. With enough ambition, you can start off at a gas station and end up working for an oil company. Happened to my dad actually lol. Ripped jeans is just a physical signal in the same way that having big muscles show physical strength. That’s why it’s fashionable to have ripped jeans sometimes, or why it’s ‘fashionable’ to work out.

I understand what you mean by you only look up to yourself, but you can’t just look up only to yourself either because you can’t possibly know everything; lthers have done what you have before, and then some. Plus, everyone has a bit of value in one way or another, it seems all about perspective. Lamborghini was originally a tractor company, but because Ferrari insulted the guy way back when, Lamborghini basically said ‘you know what screw this guy, I’m gonna do what he does but better”. You can’t be arrogant like that. Have self esteem, not ego.

Reaction score
It is a testament to the stupidity of the female mind that ripped jeans makes them think you are hard-working or ambitious.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally love distressed jeans. Loved them in the 80's and love them now. I suppose I may consider wearing boring, old dad jeans, when my testosterone starts declining. IDK though, some things are classic, like the Chuck Taylor. You could distress your own, but to me, it's more than just the tear and repair. I look at the stitching, whiskering, washing, dyeing, thickness, quality, etc.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a testament to the stupidity of the female mind that ripped jeans makes them think you are hard-working or ambitious.
Well that’s because long ago, men who had ripped jeans WERE hardworking and ambitious. The attraction towards that doesn’t just go away. It’s also why chicks like guys who are jacked and work out; back in primal days, those dudes were the strongest. The attraction for that doesn’t just go away.

Reactions: Von
Reaction score
Well that’s because long ago, men who had ripped jeans WERE hardworking and ambitious. The attraction towards that doesn’t just go away. It’s also why chicks like guys who are jacked and work out; back in primal days, those dudes were the strongest. The attraction for that doesn’t just go away.
Like I said...

They're stupid.

Reaction score
How is that stupid? Evolution is smart lol
Obviously it's not if wearing a certain type of jeans tricks a girls brain into thinking you have value. But I'm not sure that even works, anyway.

If evolution were perfect, genetic disorders like Down Syndrome wouldn't exist.

I have a theory that the entire female gender is an accident of evolution. They contribute nothing to the species other than eggs. They are as useless as a male angler fish.