Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making out with women with lipstick. Give me tricks and tips

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, most gorgeous looking women has if not red then some kind of pink lipstick that will stay on your lips and if hard core making out them you get it in your mouth too and the taste is disgusting - I want to puke every time.

Whenever I bring someone home with lipstick I simply wipe it all out and then do some make out. But at the club I don't always want to mess her make up making her look like she just got raped. Sometimes I do tough, but just to keep it classy, what do you do with these women in the club?

I always go slow make out. And then wipe it out with her hand / kiss her neck so it all wipes off my ****ing lips and sometimes when I get sick of it I simply **** with her face too. With slut looking biches I usually fvck with her bras.

You?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make her kiss you on the cheek (or even better: both) and then walk around the rest of the night like a playa

Girls ask you about it, you tell em you got molested by a pair of hotties

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
You make her kiss you on the cheek (or even better: both) and then walk around the rest of the night like a playa

Girls ask you about it, you tell em you got molested by a pair of hotties
Good tip. Anything positive can be turned into negative. Or then you make yourself look like a beta chump who is the most happiest boy in the world who just got his first cheek kisses from a hottie and want to show the world.

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
Or then you make yourself look like a beta chump who is the most happiest boy in the world who just got his first cheek kisses from a hottie and want to show the world.
Or you pretend you don't even know that they are there and when questioned by others just be like.... it's my birthday

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow I always liked that taste of lipstick. Later on, when you're at home, you can still taste "her" on your lips. I love it :)

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me a couple weekends ago. I looked like the joker when I saw myself in the mirror. Looked like such an idiot haha.