Cloud-uk
Master Don Juan
Grrrr, damn forum being offline over the weekend, I needed to vent/ask for advice over something. Ho hum, bit late now, probably did the right thing.
Ok, I'm at a new school, and it's rele good. I'm in mixed state education finally! But there's a lot of very fit girls and guys who are probably very good players. At the moment I would concider myself outclassed by a few guys, so i need to up my game sharpish.
One big question, I was thinking about this on the train home today. How do you make it *click* with a girl? We all know that girl's work out if you're **** material in the first 3 seconds you meet blah blah FIRST IMPRESSIONS= BIG DEAL.
Now, you can make a start by looking nice, being fun, funny, smileing, having good body language yadda yadda yadda- that's all well and good. Think is the goal posts have been moved for me, like I said in my last post, I'm playing at a different level, basicly a different game. And I'm going to need some sparkle!
I'm talking about great ideas from you guys that can let me hit that "prince charming" chord with a girl when i see her in the morning. I'm talking about stuff she'd tell her friends at some point as the "moment she fell for me" (eugh, that was very disney....). You know what I'm talking about, meeting their eye's and FIREWORKS! I swear if you can elict fireworks in a girl, you've won. I've worked on my looks, my confidence, my body language, its all part of me now. In this new game, I need the edge. SOme guys look like models, some guys are natuarally good at what i'm saying, but I need to learn it, just like I've needed to learn everything else. Give me some ideas.
Also, how to look older? I'm going to need to start going to pubs, its becoming the dun thing. Its either that or convincing everyone to come over mine on fri nights, and that's just a bad idea. Wouldn't mind some tips on looking older, and I need to get a fake id, I'll pick one up from an internet site.
Finally, any tips on feeling jealous? I just dumped my girlfriend cos she cheated on me repeatedly and she was no use to me as a **** buddy. Yet I can't help feeling hurt whenever I hear (or will hear) she gets off with other guys. I know its petty and AFC, but she was the first girl I ever really liked and enjoyed. So I guess that just make's it more accute, anyway, any advice on getting rid of the pain would be great!
Ps. I'm hoping to really refine myself as a DJ over the next few weeks. I plan to get another girlfriend- since the last one was a lot of fun (though I think now we're supposed to hate each other...humph!), and generally become a superior person. Really push it untill 1/2 term, then I'll have a look back. In some respects (being a good, fun, interesting guy who just dumped the fittest girl in her school) I'm becoming Cloud"greatest guy in the universe"-uk, and in others (Some nagging insecurities, might be sociallising with a bit too many girls(player only goes so far untill you hit homo), and an annoying likeing of my ex) are still very Cloud"do you have any balls?"-uk. Hope to sort that out. Oh and I think I'll give the having no morals a rest, it's proabbly true, but it makes you a bit grumpy now and then, so maybe I'll become a budhist. Or a wiccan. Sounds like fun.
Cheers for reading.
Ok, I'm at a new school, and it's rele good. I'm in mixed state education finally! But there's a lot of very fit girls and guys who are probably very good players. At the moment I would concider myself outclassed by a few guys, so i need to up my game sharpish.
One big question, I was thinking about this on the train home today. How do you make it *click* with a girl? We all know that girl's work out if you're **** material in the first 3 seconds you meet blah blah FIRST IMPRESSIONS= BIG DEAL.
Now, you can make a start by looking nice, being fun, funny, smileing, having good body language yadda yadda yadda- that's all well and good. Think is the goal posts have been moved for me, like I said in my last post, I'm playing at a different level, basicly a different game. And I'm going to need some sparkle!
I'm talking about great ideas from you guys that can let me hit that "prince charming" chord with a girl when i see her in the morning. I'm talking about stuff she'd tell her friends at some point as the "moment she fell for me" (eugh, that was very disney....). You know what I'm talking about, meeting their eye's and FIREWORKS! I swear if you can elict fireworks in a girl, you've won. I've worked on my looks, my confidence, my body language, its all part of me now. In this new game, I need the edge. SOme guys look like models, some guys are natuarally good at what i'm saying, but I need to learn it, just like I've needed to learn everything else. Give me some ideas.
Also, how to look older? I'm going to need to start going to pubs, its becoming the dun thing. Its either that or convincing everyone to come over mine on fri nights, and that's just a bad idea. Wouldn't mind some tips on looking older, and I need to get a fake id, I'll pick one up from an internet site.
Finally, any tips on feeling jealous? I just dumped my girlfriend cos she cheated on me repeatedly and she was no use to me as a **** buddy. Yet I can't help feeling hurt whenever I hear (or will hear) she gets off with other guys. I know its petty and AFC, but she was the first girl I ever really liked and enjoyed. So I guess that just make's it more accute, anyway, any advice on getting rid of the pain would be great!
Ps. I'm hoping to really refine myself as a DJ over the next few weeks. I plan to get another girlfriend- since the last one was a lot of fun (though I think now we're supposed to hate each other...humph!), and generally become a superior person. Really push it untill 1/2 term, then I'll have a look back. In some respects (being a good, fun, interesting guy who just dumped the fittest girl in her school) I'm becoming Cloud"greatest guy in the universe"-uk, and in others (Some nagging insecurities, might be sociallising with a bit too many girls(player only goes so far untill you hit homo), and an annoying likeing of my ex) are still very Cloud"do you have any balls?"-uk. Hope to sort that out. Oh and I think I'll give the having no morals a rest, it's proabbly true, but it makes you a bit grumpy now and then, so maybe I'll become a budhist. Or a wiccan. Sounds like fun.
Cheers for reading.