Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making a Youtube Comeback

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey men. If you are a veteran SoSuave user, you may have remembered my younger, still developing Don Juan self posting youtube videos for guys who were like me.

Well, I said I'd be back one day. And that day has arrived. Tomorrow I'm going to record a very lengthy video, detailing my life and the bullsh!t I've had to put up with these past couple of years. From my expulsion in school, to other crazy experiences with women, my life story, and advice. I will create a mega thread and hopefully help some guys out. I'm so frustrated with the feminism movement out here in California.

I want to lead something. Something special. I'm tired of being the one watching the game from the sideline. With all of you dudes stuck in the same boat with me. Who's to say we all can't make a change? Because I'm ready and willing to be the one to start it. The one to take the hate, the criticism, the blunt of the object. If it means real change and helping others.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, like this thread and maybe comment with your thoughts so I can get an idea of who's in. And I'll tag you in the thread tomorrow or the next day, as I'll have to record after 10pm PST tomorrow as I'm going down to skidrow in LA tomorrow to volunteer at the midnight mission. The video will be on my Youtube account and on a thrad here by tuesday at the latest.

Goodnight.

@Atom Smasher @SoSuave.com @bradd80 @TheVirtualMind @Mauser96 @marmel75 @TheMonkeyKing
Forgot to mention I'm creating another channel for all things self improvement. Workout regimine, diet, style, attitude, conversation/ charisma skills, morals, etc.