making a women senti, and then consoling her?

fast_n_furious

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, from the past few days, i was just wondering what are the techniques, guys could possibly use to make women emotional or basically sentimental. so that you can know more about their past, or in other words how you can arouse them to tell about about incidents or things that really hurt them and then console them, thereby building trust.
basically the objective is to first make the women senti. so that she may disclose anything or any incident that has had or is still having a negative impact of her, and making her tell you about it in detail, and when she is really down n out, using other techniques to make her feel good, and the again changing her mood to the positive, that way building up her trust in u, and at the same time, discovering about something, that she would not normally share with anyone. i believe if this can be sucessfully done, it would really help a guy come closer to a women in a short time.
so what are the methods you will use to make her fall into that emotional state, where she would like to share with you things she wont like to ?

Last edited:

Ziro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Senti?
is that like sentir = French "to feel?"

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think "senti" his personal abbreviation for sentimental.

fast_n_furious

Don Juan
Reaction score
blienk is absolutely correct, although its not really my personal abbreviation, its a very very popular slang word used for sentimental here. in fact its been years since i have had anyone using the word sentimental...lol
cheers

ArmondTamzarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying to manipulate her

How's this for a crazy idea? Try being trustworthy. Don't manipulate her into telling you things in a lame attempt to 'build trust'. Just support her when and if she needs it.

fast_n_furious

Don Juan
Reaction score
mate, becoming a dj i believe isnt all about true love exactly, i mean use can always use these techniques to find true love n all, depends on ur priorities, but wouldnt it be a cool idea to have this tool in your armoury too ?? you have the control over someone else's emotions and u can manipulate it to suit you, its just about buliding another tool, and i guess i would like to go for it anyways.
so any idea, any one, what u wld do if u were in my shoes ?