Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making a woman happy?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Never, ever try to make a woman happy. Its impossible. Trying to make a woman happy even one time will start a downward spiral in your relationship or in your dating life. This concept of men making women happy is an insidious, brutal trap for men. You will not only fail but you may never even recover from that failure.

This is a key entrapment technique that is set up by the feminine imperative. This has to do with the human mind. She sets this up, in most cases, completely under even her own radar. She will start small. You come in and she looks like she’s unhappy. You immediately go into “help” mode. You ask her what’s up and she tells you. You immediately try to solve it because you want to see her happy face. You just drove a nail in your own casket. It turns into a compulsive disorder more easily than you think. You will think that if you don’t do it, she will leave you or divorce you and make you pay child support etc.

She can up the game by saying…” Oh nothing”. This may even piss you off because what’s so hard about saying that her cat got run over. This is designed to draw you in and work for her confidence. Don’t you do it. You will fall into the whirlpool of slow death. If there was a REAL problem, she would mention it without any qualms or hesitation.

“Hey my car broke down today and now I have to get the damn thing fixed!” That’s a real problem. Her emotional garbage is none of your business. How she feels is not your concern in this context. It’s a slow manipulation to gain the upper hand in her survival. She would never bother a new, exciting lover with such things. Just you.

This is woman manipulation for control over a man’s masculinity. It is under even her own radar in most cases. The more you try to make her happy, the more often it will be required of you. Every time you do it, you drive a nail into your own coffin. Her happiness is not your responsibility. Your responsibility is to supply her with good sex and intimacy. A very important form of validation. Opening the door to let her be feminine and secure is your job. Masculine and feminine complement each other.

Her happiness? That was never your responsibility and never will be. She doesn’t want your help. Violate this at your own risk because I already know you’re dead meat.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Outstanding post. I have seen this over and over and over. Even with my current girlfriend. The women try to suck me in to their problems and sometimes I have to use every strength the frame that I can muster in order to keep from getting sucked in their black hole. Her car is broke down. She needs money for an emergency vet bill. Her ex didn’t pay child support this week and now she can’t pay the electric. She needs crap taken to the garbage dump for the third time in a month. Needs this shelf moved from one room to the other. Blah blah blah. Lately with my current GF it’s been easier to stay out than past ones but it often requires my canned response which is pretty cut throat “I wish you the very best but there’s nothing I can do for you about X Y Z. If you want to dump me and go find a man who can do more for you I would completely understand. Plenty of men out there who live to please others, I’m just not one of them. Sorry”. It’s really not that I don’t want to help. It’s that when you help once they think that’s their free ticket for you to help 100 times. Once you start it never ends.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women's happiness is fleeting once her man resides and plays within the rules of the feminine imperative.

Think of it this way, a pleasing man is like a handbag, today you are Louis Vuitton and many women wants you. A highly sought after man.

And yes she's truly happy to latch on to you, considers you her great catch and would of course parade you around like an exotic good little handbag. She now feels like a lucky girl who just strike it big time !

Then you grow out of fashion in the next few months or year because many women now wants a Chanel.

Or your women being hive minded will somehow within her female logic concludes that she just doesn't feel it any longer with you and doesn't really even understand why she feels that way since u r obviously a great guy.

Sounds familiar?

This is what happens to men that keeps on molding themselves to please women, you created yourself into a handbag, a mere accessory to showcase.

Of course you now start to blame women and even after going through so many women, screening them for all the red flags known to mankind, you still end up getting Dumped. Broken. Confused. Angry. Hurt. Betrayed. Used.

Again, does this sound familiar?

I'm sure it does. We're all heard it online and in real life.

Is there a way out of this?

Of course there is and it's so simple.

Interested to discuss it?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Women's happiness is fleeting once her man resides and plays within the rules of the feminine imperative.

Think of it this way, a pleasing man is like a handbag, today you are Louis Vuitton and many women wants you. A highly sought after man.

And yes she's truly happy to latch on to you, considers you her great catch and would of course parade you around like an exotic good little handbag. She now feels like a lucky girl who just strike it big time !

Then you grow out of fashion in the next few months or year because many women now wants a Chanel.

Or your women being hive minded will somehow within her female logic concludes that she just doesn't feel it any longer with you and doesn't really even understand why she feels that way since u r obviously a great guy.

Sounds familiar?

This is what happens to men that keeps on molding themselves to please women, you created yourself into a handbag, a mere accessory to showcase.

Of course you now start to blame women and even after going through so many women, screening them for all the red flags known to mankind, you still end up getting Dumped. Broken. Confused. Angry. Hurt. Betrayed. Used.

Again, does this sound familiar?

I'm sure it does. We're all heard it online and in real life.

Is there a way out of this?

Of course there is and it's so simple.

Interested to discuss it?
Feel free to write anything you want on this thread. I want to see men become better men.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree. Women cheat just as often as men do. They to become board and complacent.
That’s why we need to stay on top of our game. For US to be wanted and sought after.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I totally agree. Women cheat just as often as men do. They to become board and complacent.
That’s why we need to stay on top of our game. For US to be wanted and sought after.
I think this is a bullish!t rule. It’s been repeated so many times that the whole civilization believes it.
True, men cheat too.
Women are biologically wired to hold a beta or even a great guy she “loves” in place and then cheat and/or explore a more optimized situation.
This has been going on for eternity.
Women cheat at least three to four times more. Minimum. It’s probably much, much higher. They know their friends will NEVER tell.
Most men that I know are too scared to cheat because the penalty is so brutal if they get caught.
Men love idealistically. That’s a very powerful deterrent.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a bullish!t rule. It’s been repeated so many times that the whole civilization believes it.
True, men cheat too.
Women are biologically wired to hold a beta or even a great guy she “loves” in place and then cheat and/or explore a more optimized situation.
Women cheat at least three to four times more. Minimum. It’s probably much, much higher. They know their friends will NEVER tell.
Most men that I know are too scared to cheat because the penalty is so brutal if they get caught.
3-4x more than what?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, men cheat too.
I do think you're right, men love more idealistically. Also, men can compartmentalize sex for the most part, way better than women. Guys can go bang the hoe down the street and still come home to their families. They can bang the hoe down the street and still be interested sexually and otherwise, in their girlfriends/LTR/spouses. For women, they'll destroy their entire family for the new guy they are banging. Don't know if it's an emotional or physical response to the banging that prompts them to do that but either way, they have no problem burning sh*t down to get to the new guy.

I've always said it's a much more personal thing to have something stuck in you than to stick something in someone else. Guys can put it in any chick just about, and not be all that emotionally moved by it. Great to bust a nut in that new piece but if it goes away, there's always another one. What I think many guys are looking for though, is that emotional closeness, connection and companionship that they are hoping a good woman can provide. If it was all about sex, guys could stick it in any chick and move on, I think that's where the idealistic part comes in. What most guys don't realize is, the vast majority of women are in no position emotionally, mentally, or maturity wise, to be able to provide those things to a guy.

And it's only recently that guys have started to experience these draconian punishments for the relationship not working out. That's a big part of what is destroying modern relationships and marriages, the inequity involved in a relationship failing, especially when it involves kids and resources. This is where the fear from men comes in. What if we get married and then I become successful, do I really have to give her half? For what, being in a relationship with me? Having kids with me? Is that worth half of my business, retirement, resources? Most guys, the smart ones who realize this going into it, are going to say no.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
3-4x more than what?
I was being conservative and probably didn't communicate that well. Women cheat exponentially more than men. Most men are too idealistic to cheat.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never, ever try to make a woman happy. Its impossible. Trying to make a woman happy even one time will start a downward spiral in your relationship or in your dating life. This concept of men making women happy is an insidious, brutal trap for men. You will not only fail but you may never even recover from that failure.

This is a key entrapment technique that is set up by the feminine imperative. This has to do with the human mind. She sets this up, in most cases, completely under even her own radar. She will start small. You come in and she looks like she’s unhappy. You immediately go into “help” mode. You ask her what’s up and she tells you. You immediately try to solve it because you want to see her happy face. You just drove a nail in your own casket. It turns into a compulsive disorder more easily than you think. You will think that if you don’t do it, she will leave you or divorce you and make you pay child support etc.

She can up the game by saying…” Oh nothing”. This may even piss you off because what’s so hard about saying that her cat got run over. This is designed to draw you in and work for her confidence. Don’t you do it. You will fall into the whirlpool of slow death. If there was a REAL problem, she would mention it without any qualms or hesitation.

“Hey my car broke down today and now I have to get the damn thing fixed!” That’s a real problem. Her emotional garbage is none of your business. How she feels is not your concern in this context. It’s a slow manipulation to gain the upper hand in her survival. She would never bother a new, exciting lover with such things. Just you.

This is woman manipulation for control over a man’s masculinity. It is under even her own radar in most cases. The more you try to make her happy, the more often it will be required of you. Every time you do it, you drive a nail into your own coffin. Her happiness is not your responsibility. Your responsibility is to supply her with good sex and intimacy. A very important form of validation. Opening the door to let her be feminine and secure is your job. Masculine and feminine complement each other.

Her happiness? That was never your responsibility and never will be. She doesn’t want your help. Violate this at your own risk because I already know you’re dead meat.
@Epic Days.. Good one.. I almost spit up my coffee as I was reading the title..

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with this. I've been involved with a married coworker. We went out with one of her friends and she figured out within about 5 seconds that we had fvkced. I'm pretty sure her husband still doesn't know that we had sex. At least the ho felt bad about it and seemed to have found newfound "love" for him, at least that's what facebook says. The guy is pretty pathetic tho.

Men have a lot of incentive NOT to cheat once married because women have ensured that they'll get raped by the government if they do.

Spaz asks if there is a way out of this... I think that the answer might be yes, it might be the unintended end consequence of social justice. Feminists of both genders are ruled by emotion and not logic. They are also absolute hypocrites that believe in a double standard when it comes to rules. It seems to me that taking the amount of power that they already have is allowing them to enact rules that they think will benefit them, but those rules tend to come back and bite them in the ass almost every time because they can't see an inch past their own nose due to the knee jerk emotional reaction that rules their existence. Eventually we might actually see reform to the family court system so that it's fair, at least that's the only fix I see to the situation.

We won't be able to change the hypocritical nature of women, it's instinctual for them. The real problem lies with pathetic blue-pilled male feminists like our presidential candidate Beta O'Cuck.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Great post man

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Great post. Do not ever try to “make” her happy, cause she does not have a clue what would make her happy.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen brother!, This should be the first rule for men
i´ve been in an LTR (26yrs) as a beta****head, I made exactly that mistake and she hated me for it and ****ed my friend.
I have since swollowing the pill implemented this outlook on my plates and women are now in my frame, If they are unhappy about it GTFO

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Do not ever try to “make” her happy, cause she does not have a clue what would make her happy.
And that's why it's like throwing good money after bad, it's like the war on poverty, no matter how much money you throw at poverty, I guarantee you it'll never be enough. Same with trying to making a woman happy, no matter how much effort, resources, good intentions, no matter what you throw at it, it'll never work. Women are the consummate malcontents, give them 10 million dollars and they'll b*tch that you didn't give them 11.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
And that's why it's like throwing good money after bad, it's like the war on poverty, no matter how much money you throw at poverty, I guarantee you it'll never be enough. Same with trying to making a woman happy, no matter how much effort, resources, good intentions, no matter what you throw at it, it'll never work. Women are the consummate malcontents, give them 10 million dollars and they'll b*tch that you didn't give them 11.
Just like throwing money at poverty. It actually feeds her ungratefulness. The more you give the poor the more they demand more. The more easily riled up about it they get.

That’s because it’s something called propitiation.

The more you propitiate to her unhappiness the worse it will get. Propitiation is a demonstration of who is weaker or feels guilty.
General propitiation is actually trying to ward off an imagined loss. You feel if you don’t try to make her happy, she will leave you. When in fact your propitiation IS what gives her the go sign that she owns you.

It’s a sinister manipulation that works almost every time.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like throwing money at poverty. It actually feeds her ungratefulness. The more you give the poor the more they demand more. The more easily riled up about it they get.

The more you propitiate to her unhappiness the worse it will get. Propitiation is a demonstration of who is weaker or feels guilty.
General propitiation is actually trying to ward off an imagined loss. You feel if you don’t try to make her happy, she will leave you. When in fact your propitiation IS what gives her the go sign that she owns you.

Im thinking that only thing a man can do is giving her the emotional swing from a push pull strategy and intermittent rewards.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So are you saying that empathy is a bad trait? Is that something that should be left to women? Should men simply be stoic and not emotionally relate to most situations? I've always tended to lean more stoic, happy at times sure and p*ssed sure but I strive to not get wrapped up in most emotional warefare. I've always found that getting wrapped up in emotional warefare, whether with men or women, more with women, leads to the exact thing I don't want, discontentment. I honestly think most of the emotional warefare crap is worse then if you knocked their a$$ out.