Makes out with me but won't put out...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been 4 days. If I was that impatient, I would have NEVER had a gf in my life.

Not all girls are ready to have sex in less than a week. If you want that, go to POF or OKC.

That's the problem with the mentality some people around here have and PUA theory in general. If you don't get sex right away, you automatically assume that something is wrong. Maybe it is your "game", maybe she is banging another guy, etc, etc. Then you drop the girl. Later, you meet a girl who has sex on the 2nd date. You automatically assume that she is a slvt because she had sex so soon and then move on to the next girl.

It is a vicious cycle that tends to lead nowhere fast.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a thousand things you can do between making out and P in V (or A), loverboy.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it went down last night.... So alls well that ends well.

Last edited:

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
It's been 4 days. If I was that impatient, I would have NEVER had a gf in my life.

Not all girls are ready to have sex in less than a week. If you want that, go to POF or OKC.

That's the problem with the mentality some people around here have and PUA theory in general. If you don't get sex right away, you automatically assume that something is wrong. Maybe it is your "game", maybe she is banging another guy, etc, etc. Then you drop the girl. Later, you meet a girl who has sex on the 2nd date. You automatically assume that she is a slvt because she had sex so soon and then move on to the next girl.

It is a vicious cycle that tends to lead nowhere fast.

EVERY girl will have sex on the first night with a guy that she is into. That's the treatment I want, not the nice guy who hangs around hoping for a shot.
If you meet a girl and you hang out hot and heavy for 4 days and she is into you, it will definitely go down in that time frame.. I've hung out with a women before that I liked, but wasn't into them sexually, I don't want to waste time with women that feel that way about me. It's not all about sex, but I definitely use it as an indicator of interest.