Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make her quit smoking

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Problem as follows. In a relationship 6 months. She's smoking 1.5 packs per day. Says she doesn't want to quit. I smoke too, but a little less. I can quit right now, I don't have a problem with that. What I think her problem is that the same as chicks with phones, social umbrella type of thing. She lights one up when there is nothing to do, etc.

How to make her quit?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up hill battle.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't, it's an addiction. If it's a problem for you then it's something you need to screen out before getting into a relationship with them.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about wanting to quit, most people want to. You know you're ready to quit when you quit cold turkey or with slight help with supplements.

Just give her your views. It helps keep yourself accountable when you're spouting your views because it makes you not want to be a hypocrite.

A good way to convince ANY girl about anything involving themselves (weight, etc) is to comment on other guys and definitely other girls, and say its a turn off or something that makes them think your attraction to them particularly has dropped. They'll try to compensate and improve.