Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Majorly tested

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick whom I have history with came over randomly and said she wants to break up with her boyfriend and "sleep with a string of random guys when she goes back to uni"

I just couldn't contain my disgust with this. I threw her out. Are we going to allow women to say/do whatever they like? It's fvcking gross how they are now

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick whom I have history with came over randomly and said she wants to break up with her boyfriend and "sleep with a string of random guys when she goes back to uni"

I just couldn't contain my disgust with this. I threw her out. Are we going to allow women to say/do whatever they like? It's fvcking gross how they are now
Props. Sluts like this don't deserve any respect.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she saying that because she wanted to sleep with you? Why would she randomly say that to you?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she saying that because she wanted to sleep with you? Why would she randomly say that to you?
Maybe to make me jealous but there was truth there

First time I've lost my cool/indifference in years

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So you were supposed to be random guy # 1?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she clearly wants/wanted me

The thing is shes probably happy that she got to me now. But I couldn't help but react

Gahh this is a rare mindfvck for me. As if I needed another reason to hate women

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand. What was so bad about what she said or what she wants to do? I've slept with a random string of girls before. Heck, I did it for years. If you had a history with her, it was just that right.... history? Why would you be concerned/affected with her saying she wants to do this?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

and you didn't make fun out of her? telling her hey if you want to slut around at least ask for money so you don't need your parents money during college

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she clearly wants/wanted me

The thing is shes probably happy that she got to me now. But I couldn't help but react

Gahh this is a rare mindfvck for me. As if I needed another reason to hate women
So you feel used by her? That she can get anyone she wants before breaking up with her bf, at the drop of a hat, and offered you first dips, which if you did, you would have enabled her to feel that men have to bow to her wishes all the time. You want to send a message that not every guy is going to say yes to her.

Do you think she met someone from Tinder since you wrote that post? These days people just meet in each others homes. You let her down so she's going to have to fix her ego and hook-up with someone else right away because men have to be at her beck and call. A woman getting rejected....lets hope she's that type. Some turn psycho on you.

Do you have a pic of her? Is she even hot? Probably a chubby 6-7. If it were higher she probably wouldn't have even visited you.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you feel used by her? That she can get anyone she wants before breaking up with her bf, at the drop of a hat, and offered you first dips, which if you did, you would have enabled her to feel that men have to bow to her wishes all the time. You want to send a message that not every guy is going to say yes to her.

Do you think she met someone from Tinder since you wrote that post? These days people just meet in each others homes. You let her down so she's going to have to fix her ego and hook-up with someone else right away because men have to be at her beck and call. A woman getting rejected....lets hope she's that type. Some turn psycho on you.

Do you have a pic of her? Is she even hot? Probably a chubby 6-7. If it were higher she probably wouldn't have even visited you.
No I don't feel used. I feel wound up

She's 18 years old, slim, 7 in face, 9 in body. Not bad considering I'm 32

I don't understand. What was so bad about what she said or what she wants to do? I've slept with a random string of girls before. Heck, I did it for years. If you had a history with her, it was just that right.... history? Why would you be concerned/affected with her saying she wants to do this?
I guess I feel possessive over her. Go on, rip me for it. I haven't reacted this way in years

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you meet a teen or 18 year old like that? Does she call you daddy?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I feel possessive over her. Go on, rip me for it. I haven't reacted this way in years
Not really interested in ripping you for it so much as wondering why you would choose to criticize the girl for your own reaction and feelings of being possessive.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't feel used. I feel wound up

She's 18 years old, slim, 7 in face, 9 in body. Not bad considering I'm 32

That's a bit of an age spread, can you even have an intelligent conversation with her?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My work employees many 18 year olds
She is your co-worker? How did she shine on to you from work? What type of work are you doing that teens are also in the same work?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was so bad about what she said or what she wants to do?
Bro are you kidding me? Have you lost your mind? That’s a woman openly displaying for the world to see how she wants to leave monogamy to be a hoe and ride the CC just so that she can damage herself because it’ll make her feel hot to be such a slut. Might as well say “when I grow up, I want to be a whore!” Lmao! It’s just degeneracy. Say goodbye to pairbonding, a girl who is that shameless won’t even be able to love her kids hahahaha!!

Forget the Manhattan Project, the implications of her statement puts all else to shame. The literal personification of “I am become death, destroyer of worlds”. Talk about the killer of civilization.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is your co-worker? How did she shine on to you from work? What type of work are you doing that teens are also in the same work?
I'm not doxing myself with personal life

We just hit it off at work. She was actually 17 at the time

That's a bit of an age spread, can you even have an intelligent conversation with her?
She's intelligent, got interviewed for Oxford