"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Majorly tested

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
You're in a more dangerous situation than you realize. You're actually becoming more and more like us and that not a good thing for someone who wants to "learn femininity".

I see you more and more talking like us and using our phrases, and adopting our thought processes. What works for men does not work for women, by-and-large. I'd admonish you to be careful, because I don't think you're delineating between learning how we men think, and becoming what we are. This is not meant in a mean-spirited way. I don't want to see you reap unforeseen problems.
Thank you.
This is how I talk normally.
I work with all men and have for nearly three decades.
This is me being myself Atom.
Noone on this forum knows me socially irl and I selfregulate outside of work and I selfregulate outside of here.
Within the next few weeks or so you'll see me spend less time here as I initiate building new social circles
1 is a fun parttime job to meet the public
2 is the new church and related volunteer service(not open for services yet)

Those are two social scenes my every intent is to follow what you and a few others advised to transition to the ideal of femininity.

Right now, being myself is helping me survive. I am still working fulltime in a physically demanding job with all men and there's a freaking pandemic on. I'm able to sniff out business people trying to take advantage of me now.

This is me Atom. I know its not conducive to attracting masculine males but this forum isn't the place for attracting. This forum is for self development.

Please just reassure me that you believe I will still accomplish those femininity goals.

Anyways, I have aesthetic appreciation for the beauty of women.
When I potentially fail at attracting a masculine man-let's give it a timeline of 5 years from that Transitioning thread I started-I can always try going to bat for the other team to stave off loneliness(as the femme, not the butch....do you know what I'm referring to?)
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I'm just saying, be aware that it's one thing to learn how we men think, and another to immerse oneself in our world and adapt our philosophies and manner of speech. There are books out there that cater to teaching women to be more feminine. Perhaps they are worth looking into. Have you looked into that?

I just don't want to see you hinder your stated goals by being over-exposed to our energy.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,948
There are books out there that cater to teaching women to be more feminine. Perhaps they are worth looking into.
There's a saying guys use here: "Don't ask a fish how to catch fish, ask a fisherman". Maybe that applies to females as well?
 
Top