Major Update on my story, What do you think?

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my previous posts to get more info if you want more backround.

Brief History:

6 month LTR headed into the summer and her friends are influencing her to break up with me to "party" this summer.

This msg was sent from my girl to her best friend:

heyy love.. you're going to be disapointed in me .. But i called mike.. i know i know .. it'll never end if i keep calling him.. But i seriously could not stop myself. And once i heard his voice tears started pouring down my cheeks.. I am so confused i wish i could just decide what i wanted.. I'm going thru what you and james went thru for so long. We CAN'T let eachother go. I wish i could just move on or realize that i really am in love with mike. But everytime i try to move away from him.. i feel like theres something missing .. how did you ever get past it..? I wish mike was going to like TENNESSE for college .. that would make things a whole lot easier.. errr i'm so confused.. well i love you and i hope you're having fun tonight!!
What do you think?

Last edited:

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do u want us to say man ? Its in plain English what her thoughts are on the relationship. Do u want us to predict the future for you ?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah wiesman come on bust out that crystal ball of yours...

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to read the rest of my posts to understand.

Brief History:

6 month LTR headed into the summer and her friends are influencing her to break up with me to "party" this summer.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, read the 35 other threads girlsarecrazy has posted about this 'relationship.'

Then marvel at how similar his writing style is to the 'woman' he quotes, and also to skip2mylou and his 'friend' DonJuanByNature.

You KNOW wat i mean....?!?

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you all are still suggesting rid this girl? I'm already over her, i don't get uneasy when i'm not with her anymore. She's not over me and I feel like if she confesses her love to me, I can just play her off, hold on for a little until things get serious with this other chick i'm seeing. I mean come on.. she's hurt me twice, I can play a little something back to her right?

Then i'll drop the old girl completely when things get a little more serious with this new girl who i'm seeing.